Philadelphia – Washington DC (December 27th)
The tour will begin from Philadelphia in the morning. Our group will travel to the most renowned attraction of this historic city; Independence National Historical Park. Take a stroll around in this magnificent park and enter Independence Hall where American Declaration of Independence was first signed. Our guests will also browse other renowned attractions ranging from iconic Liberty Bell to Washington Statue, Congress Hall, and more. After that, we will travel straight to Washington DC. Upon arrival, guests will be fascinated by exploring the grand memorials in the city including Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam, Korean War Memorials, and witness Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial. Continue to National Air & Space Museum which houses the largest collection of historic aircraft and spacecraft. We will make a stop at White House to take some photographs (outside view). Board on a sightseeing Potomac River cruise highlighting Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and more charms of Washington DC.
Hotel: Days Inn/Sleep Inn/Comfort Inn or similar.
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls (December 28th)
In the morning, our group will set off to reach the Corning Museum of Glass. The museum is mainly for being the one of a kind museum, and it houses over forty-five thousand pieces of captivating glass exhibits including glass artifacts. We won't miss watching museum's most admired Hot Glass Show which is operated by professional designers of glass. After that, we will travel straight to the magnificent Niagara Falls. As we enter the Falls Park, the thundering roars and charming views of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls will entice the visitants. Take a Niagara Jetboat ride and get closer to the falls of Niagara on Niagara River (Niagara Jetboat will NOT OPERATE in severe and icy weather conditions for safety purposes). We will enjoy watching the famous Niagara IMAX film which tells us about history and culture of the region. Guests will have an opportunity to either explore Falls park on a self-guided tour or take our exclusive Niagara Falls In-depth Tour highlighting the two primary attractions of Niagara Falls; Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (Tour fee: $25/person, $13 of the entrance charges). In the evening time, guests will have an opportunity to watch the popular Traditional Native American Dance Show to have a delightful ending of the day by watching the traditional dancing and singing. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Quality Inn/Best Western/ Days Inn or similar.
Upstate New York – Boston (December 29th)
Guests will set off in the morning and travel through the Upstate New York observing spectacular mountainous charms and Erie Canal, while on the way to Boston. Upon arrival in Boston, Guests will make a stop at world-famous Harvard University; explore the campus, student culture, academics, iconic Statue of Three Lies (Harvard Statue), as well as we will not miss taking photographs with backdrops of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) main campus building. Our group will also pass by the top sites of Boston including Trinity Cathedral, Athenaeum, State House, Boston Park, Hancock Building, and Swan Lake Park. Before returning to the hotel, guests are recommended to taste the delicious Boston Lobster Feast.
Hotel: Quality Inn/ Days Inn/Red Roof Inn or similar.
Boston – New York (December 30th)
In the morning, our group will have fun taking a sightseeing boat cruise with spectacular views of Boston Harbor. Then, we will travel to region's oldest Quincy Market. Here, guests will wander around this oldest marketplace while picking souvenirs or tasting delicious cuisines among many eatery options, as well as don't miss tasting well-known New England Clam Chowders. Next, our group heads to New York City. Arrive at the Fifth Avenue of New York City, which houses some of the most well-known brand stores, and countless attractions. While in the Fifth Avenue, we will pay a visit to Bloomingdales Flagship Store, and guests will also have an opportunity to experience Broadway Musicals (Broadway Musical participants are subjected to book seats in advance by consulting travel guide, and a fee is included as $100 with free drop-off service).
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center/Raritan Hotel/ Red Roof Inn or similar.
New York Times Square Countdown (December 31st)
In a morning, guests will be taken to Central Park, where we can taste a Lady M Cake or head to Luke’s Lobster to taste the delicious lobsters' brunch. Then, we will travel to Fifth Avenue and browse the famous Trump Tower, myriads of flagship stores, and many attractions. Afterward, our group will arrive at Time Square New Year Countdown region, and guests can choose any of the following options to spend the New Year’s Celebrations at Times Square:
- Guests can take a walk to Time Square Countdown zone; meanwhile, the zone is limited to pedestrians only. Discover the eye-catching performances and enticements before New Year Celebrations at Times Square. Immerse yourself in the historic moment of New Year’s Eve Celebrations for free.
- Take the Applebee Party Pass to have a complete and extraordinary fun and get in the center of excitement and New Year celebrations in Times Square. All-inclusive evening Applebee pass features Champagne Toast at 12:00 AM, Premium Chef’s selection buffet, Premium Open Bar, Live House DJ, Live Entertainment, Party Favors, Dance Floor, and much more (Applebee Party Pass fee included as $375 for adults & $250 for kids)
- One of the greatest ways to experience the best New Year's Eve Celebrations in a magnificent setting is by taking the New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise which includes fun for lifetime ranging three-hour first-rate entertainment, to firework cruise, twinkling New York skyline, Dance floor, Live DJ, and many more allures. (Participants must be at least 22 years old to join New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise, fee included as $199 free drop-off services at pier).
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center/Raritan Hotel/ Red Roof Inn or similar.
New York City Tour – Hometown (January 1st)
In the morning, our group will set off to explore the core charms of Big Apple. We will begin our day by browsing wonderful views of New York City from the top-floor observatory of Empire State Building. Board a sightseeing Hudson River cruise featuring the stunning views city's iconic Statue of Liberty, as well as Brooklyn Bridge. Afterward, our group arrives at US Intrepid which resides a massive the assortment of super airliners and aircraft that will fascinate the visitors. Head to the famous Wall Street of New York. Here, we will take photographs with New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull sculpture, and explore the oldest Trinity Church, bustling Times Square, as well as Madame Tussauds wax museum. Our group will not miss browsing the top-notch landmarks of Big Apple including One World Trade Center, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, and Fifth Avenue, Then, our tour will be concluded in New York City. Guests will be dropped off at the New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), or return to Washington DC on our shuttle bus service. *guests are subjected to book their flights after 19:00 from the mentioned airports.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Applebee Party Pass (Optional), NY||$375.00||$250.00||$375.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$31.00||$27.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Native American Cultural Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise (not under 21yrs old), NY||$199.00||$0.00||$199.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Fort Niagara, NY||$13.00||$6.00||$13.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Prudential Tower, MA||$15.00||$10.00||$13.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
21 S 5th St, (Front of the Philadelphia Bourse Mall) Philadelphia, PA 19106 at 08:45 AM
30th Street Station Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Kindly book your flights to depart from New York JFK, LGA, EWR after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I admired the tour mostly because they provided us great hotels, and took us to great places in Boston, Dc, New York, and in Philly. The Party was memorable, I have never had that much enjoyment like the one we had at Times Square. I think that’s a nice way to spend the New Year. I’d definitely go to New York for the Countdown celebrations for the next year as well. Lovely!
astounding to see the huge crowd at Time Square for the historic moment of the countdown, people from different cultures came to enjoy that. Glad, our tour management took us there with excellent guiding and luxury services. We loved the time on board, especially the Niagara Falls and at Washington DC.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.