Philadelphia – Washington DC
Our tour will begin at Philadelphia in the morning. At first, our group will explore the Independence National Historical Park. Enter the Independence Hall where Constitution and Democracy of America were first debated and signed. Also, browse the iconic Liberty Bell, Washington Statue, Congress Hall, and similar sites in the Philadelphia. Later, our group will travel to Washington DC. Make stops at the grand monuments in Washington DC including Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and Korean War Memorial. Guests will be fascinated by exploring the renowned Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum which houses a wide variety of displays depicting the science of space and air traveling including the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and an authentic lunar rock. Make stops at the White House and US Capitol for some photography. Later, our tour group will enjoy a sightseeing cruise on Potomac River (due to Potomac river being closed in winters, enjoy visiting the International Spy Museum instead). While roaming around this political city, we will pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, and many other great sites. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel, or similar
- Congress Hall, PA
- DC Chinese Dinner, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
In the morning, we will head to the Corning Museum of Glass located in New York. The museum holds over forty thousand spectacular glass displays. Also, we will enjoy watching the renowned Hot Glass Show at the museum. Then, we will continue our journey to Niagara Falls, one of the greatest wonders in the country. Upon arrival, the American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall will enchant the tourists. Enjoy taking a Maid of the Mist voyage to get closer the Niagara Falls with breathtaking views (in winters season, Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed, experience the Niagara Jetboat rides instead). The Niagara IMAX film will tell us about the historic culture of this wonder (optional). Later, we invite all the guests to join our exclusive Niagara In-depth Tour which will take the visitors to the famous Niagara Whirlpool State Park, Old Fort Niagara, and other great sites of the Niagara Falls. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn, or similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
Guests will set off to travel to the Boston city. Travel across the Upstate New York along the Erie Canal and breathtaking mountainous views to reach the Boston. At first, we will go to the old Cambridge town where we can explore the Harvard University. It is one of the world-renowned Ivy League university in the country. Enjoy taking photographs with the backdrops of iconic Harvard Statue, also known as the Statue of Three Lies, and MIT main campus building. Roam around the Boston to discover the top-notch landmarks ranging from State House to Hancock Building, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Boston Athenaeum, and Trinity Cathedral. In a late evening, taste the famous Boston's Lobster feats bringing the night a delightful ending.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Boston – Rhode Island
In the morning, our tour group will take a cruise ship for some sightseeing around the scenic Boston Harbor. After that, guests will be taken to the old Quincy Market which is home to the most elegant handicrafts shops, cafeterias, and many other souvenir shops. Here, tasting the New England Clam Chowders will delight the guests (optional). Arrive at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum which displays the lifestyle of the former president John Fitzgerald Kennedy, with countless items on display. Later, we are headed to the Breakers mansion located at the heart of Newport, Rhode Island. Immerse yourself discovering the charms of this historic Vanderbilt's family mansion with impressive architecture. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Yale University – The Fifth Avenue (Shopping)
Today, our group will set off to explore the Yale University located at the heart of New Haven. We will enter the campus and enjoy a guided tour highlighting the student culture and academics of this world’s most leading educational institute (Note: guests dismissing the journey from Boston won’t be able to visit Yale University). Later, our group will travel to New York City. We will make the stop first at the Fifth Avenue, which resides some of the well-renowned flagship stores and countless attractions. Guests will visit the Bloomingdale’s for some famous outlet brand shopping on special sale discounts. Guests can also watch the famous Broadway Musical shows opening at 7:00 PM at the Broadway theatres (guests are subjected to book their Broadway Musical seats in advance; consult tour guide for the booking of the seats).
Hotel: Sheraton, Hilton, Doubletree, Radisson, Hotel Somerset, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Wyndham Garden, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Hilton Garden, Holiday Inn, or similar.
New York – Home
In the morning, we will set off to discover the core beauty of the New York City. Start the New York City Tour by visiting the Empire State Building; visitors will get on the top-floor of the building where located the Observatory overlooking the stunning views of this bustling town, as well as the Hudson River and the Central Park. Take a cruise on the Hudson to browse the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and the twinkling skylines of New York City. Next, make a stop at US Intrepid which holds a wide variety of super airliners and the other aircraft. Enter the Wall Street of New York. Here, we will witness the New York Stock Exchange and Charging Bull. Enjoy taking a tour of the Trinity Church and the bustling Time Square, the crossroads of the world. While roaming around this lively city, our tour group will pass by the top-notch landmarks ranging from Fifth Avenue to Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero and Freedom Tower. If time is available, explore Metropolitan Museum of Art, the largest art museum in the world, and the Madame Tussauds Museum. Our tour will be concluded in New York City, and our guests will be transferred to airports of New York (JFK/LGA/EWR) for the flights scheduled after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Chinese Dinner, DC||$16.00||$11.00||$16.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, MA||$14.00||$10.00||$12.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$27.00||$19.00||$25.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
21 S 5th St, (Front of the Philadelphia Bourse Mall) Philadelphia, PA 19106 at 08:45 AM
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
30th Street Station Philadelphia, PA 19104.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Nice tour, well arranged as per the schedule. But we had to get up early to visit places and that’s the only thing that I dislike as I had to cut my sleeping time. The 6 day tour to the world’s best places is remarkable and the bus tour was affordable.
Entire tour was well planned. Nice hotel bookings. The tour guide was very helpful, energetic, also had great command and authority/discipline. She knew exactly what to do, how, and why. This was a wonderful tour!
I would only say three words… Amazing, Spectacular and Unforgettable Tour. Literally, I mostly don’t bother myself to talk to people in online forums but I couldn’t resist without telling this.
Boston, Washington DC, Niagara Falls and more in freaking five amazing days! Every place was at its best and so were the fancy hotels. My fiancé and I just loved every bit of it. We didn’t really miss anything. We made sure we saw everything there was to explore. GoldenBus Tours has certainly done a wonderful job arranging such detailed tours at these prices.
This was a trip that my brother recommended. I went with my boyfriend to places that I always wanted to visit, including the Niagara Falls, which was at its best. I loved to admire nature with all its might and Niagara was the perfect place. The tip is extremely special as my boyfriend became my fiancé and that was the best thing in my life. I have recommended it to my friends.
This trip was well worth the money. John, the tour guide, was excellent. This was a bilingual tour, so he had to translate everything into English and Chinese. He did an outstanding job. The trip was non-stop action all day. Early starts and late arrivals was the norm. Every day was full of sites to see. If you have never been to this part of the country, this trip is for you.
Just completed this excursion and it was undoubtedly fun. The bus tour covered all the important places. I got to see several vantage points and enjoyed every bit of the tour. A 6 day tour was my first opportunity as I have been on 2 and 3 day tours. I recommend.
If you ask me about my experience I would there was nothing so special about it. We rambled around the Washington DC and New York and Boston and visited the finest sites there. I have been to those places and cities many times before so there was nothing new to me. Nevertheless, my friends seemed to enjoy a lot as it was there first bus trip and everybody received a luxury service throughout the course of the bus trip. It is a must take a tour if you have been to those places before. Plus, the Yale University helped us learned about that institute. Thanks again for this great bus journey, and that Jonathan guy, who was our travel host, great guidance by him.
I’m glad that we toured a lot of places that I couldn’t even imagine I could visit in the first place. I always wanted to see around the Harvard University and with the help of this great bus tour I’m glad to admit that we explored the best out of that campus. Spending the day exploring the Washington DC was a great idea, as we discovered so many sites there, especially the Potomac River cruise was such a memorable. However, throughout the journey, we took really great photos. At the end of the day, we always had the finest hotels to stay. This trip was basically a birthday present for my wife and enjoyed a lot with me. I’m so amazed by the quality services by the tour management.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.