Philadelphia – Washington DC
Passengers will arrive at Philadelphia to begin the tour. Meet our travel guides at Bourse Mall in front of Independence Hall (our journey starts at 12:00 PM). First, our tour group explores the National Independence Historical Park which is home to some of the most significant historical landmarks; the highlights include Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Make the next stop at One Liberty Observation Deck, standing over 880-feet from the ground, known as one of the tallest building in the city. Here, the Observatory will captivate the visitors for its breathtaking panoramic aerial views of Philadelphia. Continue the journey towards Madame Tussauds in Washington DC. Here, guests will enjoy discovering the wax sculptures of 44 American presidents, and much more. Arrive at White House, and take an inner structure tour highlighting Oval Office and front lawn; don’t miss taking photographs. Afterward, appreciate taking the tour of city’s most famed landmarks such as the US Department of Treasury, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, and Lincoln Memorial. Overnight stay in Philadelphia.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Metro Points, Springhill by Marriott or Similar.
Washington DC Tour (All Day)
Begin the tour early in the morning by taking a US Capitol inside Tour. Our tour leader will guide the visitors to explore the Library of Congress (exterior), Congress Hall, Supreme Court of the United States, and more (In a case of the US Capitol is closed for public, our tour leader will manage to take an outside tour of US Capitol). For sightseeing around Washington DC, our group will board a cruise on the Potomac River (explore the International Spy Museum if the Potomac River cruise remains closed due to bad weather conditions). Browse the famous landmarks including the Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and arrive at the Newseum. It is the country’s most renowned and an interactive museum that promotes the freedom of free speech. Continue towards National Mall to explore the Smithsonian Institution. Guests can choose any of the Smithsonian Institution which includes the Air & Space Museum, American Indian Museum, American History Museum, Portrait Gallery, African American History Hirshhorn Museum, Sculpture Garden, and more. After exploring the Smithsonian Institution, guests are subjected to meet the travel guide at the Air & Space Museum, and then guests will be taken for the dinner. Overnight stay in Washington DC.
Hotel: the Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel or Similar.
Corning – Niagara Falls
In the morning, guests will be taken to Corning in New York which houses the world-renowned Museum of Glass. Enjoy discovering the unique glass artifacts, as well as the science of glass manufacturing. Corning Museum of Glass also holds an exciting Hot Glass Show; guests surely don’t miss watching the show (optional). In the afternoon, guests will be taken to Niagara Falls after lunch. Explore the charms of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, Bridal Veil Fall, and board an adventurous Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara River (in winters, guests will board the Niagara jet boats when the Maid of the Mist gets closed for bad/icy weather conditions). Enjoy exploring the charms of Niagara Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara on our exciting Niagara In-depth Tour (optional). Later, the illuminations of Niagara Falls during the nighttime will entice the visitors.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls Illumination
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
Depart in the morning for Boston, while traveling alongside the Erie Canal and wide spreading mountain peaks from Upstate New York. Enter the old Cambridge town in Boston, which houses the oldest educational institutes; guests will have a chance to explore the Harvard University on a guided campus tour to discover the American educational culture. Take photographs with MIT Campus, and Statue of Three Lies (Harvard Statue). Afterward, guests will roam around the well-known landmarks in Boston such as the Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, State House, and Trinity Cathedral. For dinner, guests will appreciate having the lobster meal (optional).
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
Boston – New York
In the morning, we discover the breathtaking views of Boston Harbor on a sightseeing cruise for a delightful start of the day. Continue the journey to Quincy Market. The old marketplace is home to an array of artisans, souvenirs, handicrafts, restaurants, and much more; guests won’t miss having the New England Clam Chowders. After that, our tour group returns to New York City to spend the night.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York – Hometown
Our tour group begins the New York City from the One World Observatory (from 2019). Enjoy boarding the Hudson River cruise and don’t miss taking photographs with the Statue of Liberty, New York Skyline, Brooklyn Bridge, and more. Arrive at USS Intrepid; the Essex styled America aircraft which is now docked at the harbor exhibiting the assortment of Concorde and super aircraft. New York City Tours includes a visit to the world-renowned Wall Street. Here, guests will appreciate browsing the New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, and then we will explore the Trinity Church, Times Square. Guests relish witnessing the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero, Freedom Tower, and other significant landmarks. *If time allows, we won’t miss touring the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Madame Tussauds. Afterward, our tour is concluded and our guests can choose to take a complimentary shuttle service to Philadelphia or choose to take a drop-off service to New York airports (JFK/LGA/EWR). New York airport transfer is only available for the flights scheduled after 7:00 PM.
Note: We will arrange a return shuttle to Philadelphia without tour guide. Please double check with guide for exact drop off in Philadelphia.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds - Presidents Gallery||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
55-57 N 11 St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
When the tour began in Philadelphia we were so excited. The bus made the first stop while just in a half mile, the tour leader was guiding us about the historical region of Philly. It was free information while we enjoy exploring the sites. We really enjoyed this journey. The buses were clean and quite comfortable in such a way that they had everything for a luxurious traveling, big seats, air conditioning, good space between seats, and the travel leader did a great job ion providing us the quality service. We loved the day at Niagara Falls, I think we should’ve reached there earlier, it could have been a lot more fun.
the last time we went to Niagara Falls was on our honeymoon, now that we have 2 teenage kids, it was quite refreshing and memorable for us to visit that wonderful place again. There happen to be so many admission charges, at almost every place we toured, too bad for the people on a tight budget. However, calculating all the things such as food, admission charge, purchasing goods, hotels, paying the bus tour fee, have cost quite more than we expected. But it’s definitely the most experience the one could never miss. Good to be part of the Washington DC and New York City Tour. We explored so many wonderful places throughout the course of the bus journey. Cheers
my wife and I have never been to Washington DC, as though it’s our country’s capital city, but rather we went to Vegas and another place. Thus, taking this bus tour with some friends and my wife turned out is to be a great choice in order to refresh our admiration of the country. We loved exploring DC and Niagara Falls. However, I remember the day we traveled so much in New York City that I got so tired, we planned on staying another night in New York City after the tour got finished. We left New York the very next morning and drove back to our hometown. Thanks a lot for this bus tour, though.
By traveling we can appreciate the delightful landscape in various places.We will witness firsthand numerous spots read of in books,and visit some well known urban areas and picturesque spots. I truly delighted in this rest of outing and our charming visit guide.
My family flied from India to visit me. I purchased this bundle and went with. I should state that we had most great outings together. Certainly prescribe!
My group of 8 truly appreciate this 6 days visit. The visit guide was in all respects neighborly, amusing, Well-sorted out tour. Both the visit manage and the transport driver are exceptionally proficient. I will prescribe this visit to everybody. We will do this visit once more.
Highly recommend Goldenbustours. I do this 6-Day Philadelphia to Boston, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Corning and New York City Tour with my family and it was amazing. Tour guide was very helpful and speaks English and Chinese.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like One Liberty Observation Deck, Madame Tussauds, Oval Office, White House, Korean War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, US Capitol, Potomac River, Washington Monument, Smithsonian Institution, American Indian Museum, Corning Museum of Glass, Maid of the Mist cruise, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, MIT, Hancock Building, Boston Harbor, Quincy Market
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable. We loved Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, One Liberty Observation Deck, Madame Tussauds, Oval Office, White House, Korean War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, US Capitol, Potomac River, Washington Monument, Smithsonian Institution, American Indian Museum, Corning Museum of Glass, Maid of the Mist cruise, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, MIT, Hancock Building, Boston Harbor, Quincy Market
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but to be honest it was really worth it. We really loved the great organizing of the tour and our tour guide was an amazing guy. We loved Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, One Liberty Observation Deck, Madame Tussauds, Oval Office, White House, Korean War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, US Capitol, Potomac River, Washington Monument, Smithsonian Institution, American Indian Museum, Corning Museum of Glass, Maid of the Mist cruise, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, MIT, Hancock Building, Boston Harbor, Quincy Market, One World Observatory, Statue of Liberty
Visit was is prepared in driving visit gathering. The best possible game plan of time and vacation destinations, mirroring an expert standard, not just spares us a great deal of lining time, yet additionally enables us to appreciate the way of life and landscape of the United States more. Much thanks. I might want to prescribe you and your movement organization to my companion.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.