6-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Boston Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-322A
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon, Fri(2019-03-18 To 2019-11-01) | Mon, Fri(2020-03-18 To 2020-11-01)
Don’t miss the chance to be a part of this exciting bus tour, which will include visits to Niagara Falls, Toronto, Toronto City Cruise, Corning Glass Museum, Ripley's Aquarium, Thousand Islands, Parliament & the Centennial flame, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Toronto City Hall, CN Tower, St Joseph Oratory, MIT, Harvard University, Trinity Church, Quincy Market, Ottawa, Montreal, and Boston.
Guests who will be arriving in New York City by flight will be provided by free airport pick-up service; available at all three airports in the city.
For domestic flights, our Tour guide will be meeting you at the airport baggage claim area. And at the exit outside of Customs for international flights.
Visitors who will be arriving before 1:00 PM to LGA or JFK will be taken to Flushing, Queens for a half-day leisure tour. At 3:00 PM shuttle service will be provided to visitors to head to the hotel.
JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule : 9AM 11AM 1PM 3PM 5PM 7PM 9PM 11PM.
LGA (LaGuardia Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule :9:45AM 11:45AM 1:45PM 3:45PM 5:45PM 7:45PM 9:45PM 10:45PM
Guests who will be arriving at EWR will head directly to the hotel, to avoid the traffic of New York City.
Note: Free airport pickup service is available 9 AM - 11 PM Eastern Time. In case the pickup is needed outside the service window, a fee $125 for the first two people and $10 extra for any additional person will be applied.
Local guests who will be arriving by flight must meet a Tour guide in Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 3:55 PM. The shuttle will be departing at 4:00 PM from Chinatown and will be heading to the hotel.
These visitors can avail the option of joining a 3-hour “New York City Night Tour.” There is a $25/pax fee for the optional tour.
Hotel: Hilton Newark penn Station, Crowne Plaza Newark or Similar.
Enjoy the impressive view of New York City walking on the Brooklyn Bridge which is an hybrid cable suspension bridge with striking architecture.
China Town NY, is a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan. China Town NY has the largest population of Chinese in the West and has an estimated population of 100,000 people.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
Today, we will be departing from New York City to visit Corning Museum of Glass, which currently has a collection of more than 45,000 glass objects, some over 3,500 years old and will also have the chance to watch hot glass making show. Afterward, we will be visiting the impressive Niagara Falls, and enjoy the Niagara Falls Illumination at night. Afterward, we will head back to the hotel.
PS:(due to the US Federal government regulation on driving hours and sunset time , Niagara falls night view should be limited and not guaranteed).
Hotel: Universal at Niagara Falls Canada or Similar.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
We will be continuing our journey to explore Niagara Falls in the morning. We will cross the Rainbow Bridge to enter Canada and then we will be watching the Niagara Falls Adventure IMAX Movie. Then we will enjoy the Niagara Hornblower Ride(APR-NOV). Afterward, we will have an elegant lunch on top of Skylon Tower. Soon after having lunch we will head towards Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada. Here we will enjoy the Toronto City Cruise(APR-NOV). We will be visiting the CN Tower, Toronto City Hall, Ripley's Aquarium, and Toronto Chinatown.
(P.S, in NOV-DEC, Due to the Toronto cruise closed , the tour bus will visit the Toronto Casa Loma )
Hotel: Delta Toronto East or Similar.
Casa Loma located in midtown Toronto, is known for its architecture. It is a Gothic Revival style house and gardens which was built back in 1914. It is a popular museum and landmark of the area.
China Town, Toronto was first developed during the 19th century and is one of the largest China Towns of North America, there are six China Towns in Toronto.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
In the heart of Niagara Gorge, a thrilling boat tour takes travelers from Canada to Great Gorge. This exciting tour is known as Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is a public aquarium located in Toronto, Ontario. The aquarium is owned by Ripley Entertainment and is one of the three aquariums owned by the company.
The Skylon Tower is located in the Niagara Falls at Ontario in Canada. It is headed towards the sky and gives a 360 degree of the Niagara Falls. The tower is 263 meters above the Niagara Falls.
Toronto City Hall represents the history of the city and the creation of itself. It has a volume of things for its visitors to learn about from Council Chambers to Podium Green Roof.
The boating to the boarding and the food is great Toronto tourist experience. This is a great fun with not only family and friends, but also for children. They will also like the rush of tourists around them.
Toronto Dinner, especially the dinner cruise offers a unique dining experience. Visitors can dance and dine the night watching the sun set under the starry skies. The visitors are sure to spend a memorable evening on this breathtaking skyline watching the city’s waterfront and sounds from the harbor on the waterfront.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
In the morning, we will head towards the Thousand Islands. Visitors will have a chance to cruise around the Thousand Islands Lake and appreciate the spectacular views. Afterward, we will travel to the Capital of Canada, Ottawa and will visit famous spots like Parliament& the Centennial flame. Soon after the short stay, we will head towards Montreal, the second largest city in Canada. The official language of the city is French. Thus it is also known as “Paris of North America”. We will visit Montreal Chinatown.
Hotel: Sandman Hotel or Similar.
Centennial Flame is located on Parliament Hill in Ottawa in Canada. It was first lit on the 1st January 1967, marking the climax of the centennial celebrations. The monument was erected temporary, but it still stands today because of the immense public support.
The Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC offers top attractions to visit and the hop-on-hop-off feature. Visiting notable places such as Chinatown, Notre Dame Basilica, Crescent Street, Mount Royal Park, Old Montreal and Old Port are a few names that are visited on this city tour. If you choose evening tours, you can see Twilight sights.
Refers to the largest city of Quebec, the city has the population of 1.65 million; however this population is according to the census of 2011. The population predominantly speaks French.
The city is situated on Ottawa River with its most marvelous tourist points like loveable large museums, Victorian style in buildings and its Centre Parliament Hill. A fantastic place for art lovers!
The area of Crown Land on Southern Banks of Ottawa River is said to be as Parliament Hill. It is located in the province of Ontario.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
Today, we will be having an in-depth tour of another beautiful French style city, named Quebec. The street signs, buildings, cafes, the dressing of the people and the atmosphere will tell its delicious French descent. Afterward, we will have a stopping by at duty-free stores, before heading to Boston. At our arrival, we will have dinner, and it is recommended to have the famous fresh lobsters feast. We may change schedule depending on weather situations.
Note: During winter due to extreme icy conditions we may not visit Quebec
Hotel: Hilton Boston Woburn or Similar.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Old Quebec French Lunch, QC has excellent neighborhoods featuring in the Quebec City the best French restaurants. You can visit the Vieux Quebec area and have the favorite local cuisine that offers a slew of French dishes in combination with an international flavor. Make sure to have the dessert after lunch.
Old Quebec City is a popular attraction, many tourists visit it over the years. The best way to enjoy the city is to take guided and In-Depth tours. These tours are extremely detailed and will be highly enjoyable.
City of Quebec and capital city of Canadian province ‘Quebec’ is an ancient development. It is situated in the Saint Lawrence River valley. The vantage point reminds the history of the French civilization.
We will be exploring the Harvard University and pass by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) campuses. Afterward, we will be beginning our tour of Boston city. We will pass by Trinity Church, and then will be taking a Boston Harbor Cruise. Later, we will visit the famous Quincy Market, where we will be having our lunch. Lastly, soon after having lunch, we will be heading to New York City.
Book flights from Boston Logan International Airport after 1:00 PM and from New York after 7:30 pm
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$30.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$40.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$16.00||$16.00||$16.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$35.00||$21.00||$35.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Old Quebec French Lunch, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Old Quebec In-Depth Tour, QC||$20.00||$10.00||$20.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$40.00||$24.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$14.00||$25.00|
|Toronto Cruise, ON||$27.00||$17.00||$27.00|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from EWR, JFK and LGA between 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM (After this time there will be additional charges of $125 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person)
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- 40-24 College Point Blvd, (The Shops at SkyView Center)Flushing, NY 11354 at 02:55 PM
- 46 Bowery, Manhattan, New York, NY 10013 at 03:55 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I went on this tour as part of our honeymoon rendezvous. I and my wife had the most romantic time ever. Golden Bus Tours offered amazingly affordable rates and tour was well guided. We had a lovely time soaking in the extraordinary beauty and power of the falls and riding in the sensations of thousands island. Highly recommended tour for everyone.
I would like to say thanks to the Organizers of this trip. Secondly, I am very thankful to the God who created such wonderful places for us to feel soothing and relax.
For those who want affordable tours and yet want to see most of the USA, I’d recommend them, GoldenBusTours. This is because this company not only gives you affordable tours but also ensures that you enjoy them to the max. What I really liked about GoldenBusTours is the fact that they keep their guests on top priority and never fail to accommodate you in the best manner. Hats off!
Booking hotels and considering various other options is a task. All these troubles were saved in this 6 day tour to Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Boston, Toronto, Montreal and many more. The point was to travel, visit places, take photos, enjoy sightseeing and resting in the accommodation provided.