6-Day From New York to Great Smoky Mountains, Washington DC, Tennessee and Virginia Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-249A
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed, Sun(2018-04-01 To 2018-10-31) | Random Dates
Explore Luray Caverns, Ruby Falls, Great Stalacpipe Organ, Great Smoky Mountains, Pigeon Forge, Lookout Mountain, Natural Bridge, One World Observatory, Statue of Liberty, Hudson River, Charging Bull, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, New York Stock Exchange, Trinity Church, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and USS Intrepid on an exciting six-day bus tour starting from New Jersey and New York with special discount and exclusive offers.
Guests will arrive at New York’s leading airports; John F. Kennedy or La Guardia Airport, and Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey. Our travel agent will meet at luggage claim area on arrival. Guests arriving before 5 in New York will be taken to Flushing for some outclass shopping. All those visitors who are arriving EWR airport before 12:00 pm can join the Jersey Garden's Outlet shopping tour for a price as low as $10/pax. You can also join the night tour of the New York city if you arrive before 4:00 pm.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center/Red Roof Inn/Days Inn or Similar
Jersey Gardens is essentially a mall in New Jersey, it is a mainly a two story indoor mall which has outlets for many stores and shops. It is an ideal spot for tourists who want to buy new things on their tour.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
Guests will start the journey in the morning by heading straight to Virginia State for the famous Landmark; Luray Caverns. The place is a fascinating celebration cave that has been enticing a massive number of tourists ever since 1878. Guests will enjoy at Great Stalacpipe Organ and Dream Lake of Luray Caverns.
Note: If Luray Caverns is closed then we will go to Shenandoah Cavern
Hotel: Quality Inn Christiansburg, VA, Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, VA or Similar.
Refers to the commercial cave which is visited by many since its discovery back in 1878, the cave is located in the western side of Luray, Virginia USA. Luray caverns are also known as Luray cave.
Shenandoah Caverns is an exciting place for visitors of all age group in Virginia, United States. It is the only cavern in Virginia with an elevator service, making an easy cavern tour.
Virginia is a city of Caverns where tourist pay visit throughout the year. These are Dixie Caverns, Skyline Caverns, Endless Caverns, Grand Caverns, Shenandoah Caverns and Luray Caverns.
Begin the journey in the morning and head straight to Tennessee. Cross the majestic Smoky Mountains to reach Great Smoky Mountains National Park for some incredible time. The park is one of the largest by covering 522,000-acres of land in the USA. Here you can enjoy a perfect in-depth tour of the Great Smoky Mountains covering the famous attraction detail. We will explore the Titanic Museum. Reach the Pigeon Forge and visit the popular dinner attraction; Dixie Stampede. In a late evening, head to Chattanooga city to spend the night.
Hotel: La Quinta Inn Chattanooga, Clarion Inn or Similar.
A form of dinner theatre with double locations in Tennessee is known as Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede. It was developed in the year 1988.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site and a United States National Park, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in the Great Smoky Mountain range is a part of the larger Appalachian Mountain chain. With an area of 522,419 acres, it is one of the largest protected areas and the most visited national park in the United States.
A home of Dollywood with the vacation area and Mountain town in East Tennessee is said to be as Pigeon Forge. It is popular for outlet malls, dinner theatres, magic shows and music concerts.
Tennessee is a non-coastal, amazing state of the US. It has various magical attractions for the tourists like nightlife, food, dance halls, clubs, bars, diverse museums, honky-tonks and shopping plazas.
Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, the Titanic Museum is a unique two-story museum which is shaped like the authentic RMS Titanic cruise ship which sunk in the ocean in the year 1912. Titanic Museum depicts the history related to RMS Titanic; exhibiting over 400 pre-discovery artifacts inside the twenty different galleries. It is also identified as the largest Titanic museum in the world.
Guests will start the journey to explore Chattanooga city of Virginian in an early morning. Visit Lookout Mountain and enjoy at its attractive spots such as Ruby Falls and Rock City at the peak of the mountain. Lookout Mountain Incline Railway has a historic train; it will take the guests through breathtaking sights of the location.
Hotel: Quality Inn Christiansburg, VA, Quality Inn Roanoke Hotel, VA or Similar.
Refers to the inclined plane railway statistically having 4 ft. 8 ¹⁄₂ standard gauge., The location of the Railway is at the side of the Lookout Mountain, the lookout mountain is located in Tennessee United States.
Refers to the United States of America’s famous city located in the water county (Georgia), According to statistical records the population of the city was 1617 in 2000 and 1602 in 2010.
The Rock City Gardens is in Georgia, Us. It is at 1700 feet above the sea level and has a 100 feet waterfall that falls down the mountain. It also has a famous swing-a-long bride of about 200 feet.
Ruby Falls is a beautiful waterfall with natural formations. It only takes a few extra minutes to climb the top of the tower after the cave tour. One can also see the nice view of the city below.
Guests will begin the journey in a late morning. Visit the famous historic landmark of Virginia named as Natural Bridge. Watch the wonderful sight of the place. After spending sufficient time at the location guests will head to New York City.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center/Red Roof Inn/Days Inn or Similar
The Natural Bridge is site that is listed in the US. National Historic Landmark, it is a geological formation in Rockbridge County. It is located in Virginia near Cedar Creek. And is a beautiful site to look at.
The crew will begin to explore the famous landmarks of New York City in a morning. We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Take a Hudson River Cruise (60-Mins) and witness Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Watch the historic aircrafts at USS Intrepid. Guests will also enjoy at Freedom Tower, Trinity Church, Wall Street, Charging Bull, and New York Stock Exchange. Continue the journey by visiting Rockefeller Center and Ground Zero. If time permits the guests will not miss the tour to Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum.
Enjoy the impressive view of New York City walking on the Brooklyn Bridge which is an hybrid cable suspension bridge with striking architecture.
It is a cruise trip given in the Hudson River, during the trip one can see the rondout creek’s shoreline, similarly during the sale one can see some islands as well which are located at the river center.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Free airport pickup from 8:30 am to 12:00 am
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Dolly Parton's Stampede, TN Adult: $$72.36/Per Person, Child: $44.77/Per Person Valid from 11/1/2019-12/31/2019
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, TN||$69.06||$41.46||$69.06|
|Great Smoky Mountains In-depth Tour||$20.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Natural Bridge, VA||$18.00||$12.00||$18.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Rock City Gardens, GA||$24.00||$14.65||$24.00|
|Ruby Falls, TN||$24.00||$14.65||$24.00|
|Shenandoah Caverns, VA||$25.00||$13.00||$22.00|
|Titanic Museum, TN||$29.25||$15.40||$29.25|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from three Airports (LGA, EWR, JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $130 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- 133-35 Roosevelt Avenue, (New York Food Court) Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00 PM
- 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013 before 6:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was really hands down trip to Washington DC, Smoky Mountains and Virginia. The tour was absolutely worth the money spent. The experience was made much better because of the absolutely excellent tour guides. They were very nice and genuine, and the knowledge that they had made the whole experience much better than it would have been had. Definitely Recommended!
I went on this tour alone and thought it would be boring. Luckily the co-passengers and the tour guide were friendly. Nice to get such company that it doubled my pleasure. I liked the smoky mountains and the scenery. Took photos will post it soon for my friends to see.
I had always wanted to see the USA and I’m glad we got such an affordable package with GoldenBusTours. Although I wasn’t expecting a bus tour to be so good but it certainly was something to make me very happy. I got great accommodation on the package too. I must say when you’re traveling with family, GoldenBusTours should be your choice because it’s the best.
Five stars and thumbs up to this company for arranging such a good tour. I am very impressed with GoldenBusTours.
The smoky mountains look damn scary but stunningly beautiful. I also liked the tour to Virginia and Washington DC is my all-time favorite city. in short, I had a great fun.