Hometown – New York City
Take a flight from your hometown and reach the major airports of New York and New Jersey. Upon reaching the John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), or New Jersey’s Newark Liberty International Airport (EWK) guests will be facilitated by the entirely free airport pick up service from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Domestic flight arrivals will meet our travel guide at the luggage claiming region whereas the international flight arrivals will be meeting our travel guide at the Passenger Waiting Area (arrivals at the Terminal 7 of JFK are also scheduled to encounter our travel host at the luggage claiming area). Guests reaching the JFK and LGA will be provided a free left luggage service to enjoy the visit to Flushing. For the guests arriving at EWR before 12:00 PM can take the exclusive journey to Jersey Garden Outlets Mall for just 10$ per head, or check-in at the hotel to catch up some rest. All the guests arriving before 4:30 PM are invited to participate in the Night Tour to browse the vibrant and dazzling nightlife of this New York City (tour fee: $25/Adult and $15/Child).
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Hilton/Sheraton/Courtyard by Marriott or equivalen
Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls
In the morning, we will head to country’s most renowned and one of a kind museum named as the Corning Glass Museum holding countless glass artifacts and unique exhibits to fascinate the visitors. Here, guests will also watch the Hot Glass Show depicting the science behind glassmaking. After lunch, the group will continue to Niagara Falls, a majestic wonder of the country. Witness the charming American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, Bridal Veil Fall, and board on a Maid of the Mist boat cruise on Niagara River for a close-up experience of the Falls (In the winter season, due to Maid of the Mist being closed, we will enjoy the Jetboat ride. Jet Boat Ride is closed when weather conditiond are too extreme). Don’t miss to watch the Niagara IMAX documentary to learn about the history of the Niagara Falls. Next, our guests will choose either to spend time on their own to explore the Niagara Falls Park or join our Niagara In-depth tour for just $25 per head including the $13 entrance charges. Niagara In-depth features the major attraction of the region including the historic Old Fort Niagara as well as the Niagara Whirlpools. Before returning to the hotels, guests will enjoy the Night view of the Falls.
Hotel: Radisson, R.I.T, Holiday Inn, Adam’s Mark, or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Niagara Falls – Toronto, Canada
Summer Schedule: Guests will continue browsing the breathtaking charms of Niagara Falls and then cross the Rainbow Bridge to reach the Canadian side. After watching a Niagara IMAX film, we will take a ride to the top story of Skylon Tower to have a delicious lunch, it is nearly eight hundred meters above from the Niagara Falls. Next, guests will reach Toronto and enjoy the breathtaking bird-eye views of the city and Lake Ontario from the CN Tower Observatories named as the Sky Pod and the Glass Floor. Witness Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and City Hall for its historic architecture and then enjoy the Lake Ontario boat cruise. In the evening, we will head to the largest Chinatown in northern America to experience the taste of authentic Chinese cuisines. *If time allows, we will be touring the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter Schedule: Start the morning by exploring the charms of Niagara Falls and then cross the border to Canada through Rainbow Bridge. We will also watch a Niagara IMAX film to learn about the history and culture of this region. Next, we will reach the top floor of Skylon Tower to have a delightful lunch. Arrive at Toronto, where we will appreciate the panoramic views of the city through the observatories of CN Tower named as the Glass Floor and Sky Pod. Next, tour the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada featuring underwater sightseeing tunnels with over sixteen thousand oceanic wildlife species. Guests will witness the historic and most renowned sites of the city such as the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament, City Hall, and then visit the historic castle Casa Loma taking you back to the Edwardian era. Later, the group will head to China town for some authentic Chinese food.
Hotel: Best Western Plus/Hotel Gouverneur/Grand Times or equivalent
- CN Tower, ON
- Casa Loma, ON
- China Town, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Lake Ontario Cruise, ON
- Lake Ontario, ON
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, ON
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON
- SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
- Toronto, ON
Toronto – Thousand Islands (summer only) – Ottawa – Montreal
In the morning, arrive at the Thousand Islands and enjoy a boat cruise to explore more about this renowned archipelago (In summer season only). The group will travel along the Saint Lawrence River on Highway 401 to reach the Canadian Capital city, Ottawa. Here, we will tour the Parliament Buildings, National War Memorial, and Peace Tower. Continue to Montreal and explore the Olympic Tower which has a 175-meter tall observatory to relish the breathtaking panoramic views of the city. After wandering around city’s historic and most notable Old Montreal, we will pass by the Notre-Dame Basilica. Enjoy the dinner at Chinatown before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Best Western Plus/Hotel Gouverneur/Grand Times or equivalent
Montreal – Quebec – Boston
Summer Schedule (April – December): In the morning, we will travel to the Canadian largest French-speaking and French cultured city, Quebec. Guests will wander the cobblestone streets to explore the boutiques, shops, restaurants, and art galleries. Step back in a time of French era at Place Royale. Browse many artifacts at the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral. Don’t miss to take photographs with backdrops of Parliament Building and Château Frontenac. After a brief stop at the duty-free store, we will reach the Boston. Upon arrival in the city, the group will taste the delicious Boston Lobster dinner.
Winter Schedule (January – March): After a short stop at the duty-free shop, the group will continue to the Boston city where we will have a chance to taste the city’s renowned Boston Lobster dinner.
Hotel: Sheraton, DoubleTree, Radisson, Courtyard, Four Points, Wyndham, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – Hometown
In the morning, the tour will explore the Harvard University and witness the Statue of Three Lies. Wander around the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and don’t miss taking photographs with the main campus. Also, witness the city’s most famous landmarks including Trinity Cathedral, Swan Lake Park, State House, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, and Boston Park. Arrive at the Boston Harbor and enjoy the Boston Harbor Cruise. Later, the tour will explore the old Quincy Market; don’t miss to taste the New England Clam Chowders. Guests will be transferred to the airports of Boston or New York. Guests are subjected to book their flight after 1:00 PM from Logan International Airport (BOS) and from JFK, LGA, or EWR after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$30.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$40.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|French Dinner, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$29.32||$18.02||$29.32|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Lake Ontario Cruise, ON||$23.50||$16.33||$21.60|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$35.00||$23.50||$23.50|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$14.63||$9.90||$14.63|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast, ON||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
Free Airport Pickup from JFK/LGA/EWR between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton hotel - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 05:00 PM
87 Bowery, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York city, NY 10002 at 06:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I remember that time when we joined the tour, it was Friday and we started from New Jersey. To be honest, I wasn’t into taking bus tours but this bus journey made all the difference in my life. There were so many destinations to discover and the best part is that we had a friendly tour guide who helped us out in every bit. My personal best toured-locations were the Thousand Islands and Niagara Falls. Wonderful experience!
on the second day, we traveled to the Niagara Falls and the Glass Museum. It really fascinated me. I have never anticipated that museum like Corning Glass exists; breathtaking exhibits. Then we came to Niagara Falls. We traveled on good economy class buses. Lake Ontario Cruise and exploring the Montreal, Ottawa, and Boston are also the best part of the bus trip. It was good; at least we enjoyed to our heart’s content.
it was amazing to explore the north American attractions and the Lake Ontario boat riding was an absolute fun for me and my family. Since we were already in the Montreal, the French Capital of Canada, there are a bunch of places to tour rather than just wandering around the Olympic Stadium and Old Montreal. It should be managed as to let visit the top-notch sites of a certain region. Other than that, our hotel, buses, tour host, and the people were decent and totally worth it.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.