6-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning, Niagara Falls (US,Canadian Side), Toronto, Montreal, Thousand Islands, Boston and Quebec City Tour (Free Airport Pick Up)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-374A
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Fri (2019-11-01 To 2019-12-31) | Mon,Fri (2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31)
Explore Sky View Center, Jersey Garden Outlets Mall, Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist, Old Fort Niagara, Thundering Water Cultural Show, Rainbow Bridge, Skylon Tower, Lake Ontario, CN Tower, City Hall, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, Casa Loma, Thousand Islands, National War Memorial, Peace Tower, Olympic Tower, Notre-Dame Basilica, Chinatown, Place Royale, Château Frontenac, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Trinity Cathedral, Swan Lake Park, State House, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Boston Harbor, Boston Harbor Cruise, and Quincy Market on an exciting 6-day bus tour starting from New York and New Jersey with special discounts and hotel accommodations.
Take a flight from your hometown and reach the major airports of New York and New Jersey. Upon reaching the John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), or New Jersey’s Newark Liberty International Airport (EWK) guests will be facilitated by the entirely free airport pick up service from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Domestic flight arrivals will meet our travel guide at the luggage claiming region whereas the international flight arrivals will be meeting our travel guide at the Passenger Waiting Area (arrivals at the Terminal 7 of JFK are also scheduled to encounter our travel host at the luggage claiming area). Guests reaching the JFK and LGA will be provided a free left luggage service to enjoy the visit to Flushing. For the guests arriving at EWR before 12:00 PM can take the exclusive journey to Jersey Garden Outlets Mall for just 10$ per head, or check-in at the hotel to catch up some rest. All the guests arriving before 4:30 PM are invited to participate in the Night Tour to browse the vibrant and dazzling nightlife of this New York City (tour fee: $25/Adult and $15/Child).
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza, Hilton/Sheraton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
Jersey Gardens is essentially a mall in New Jersey, it is a mainly a two story indoor mall which has outlets for many stores and shops. It is an ideal spot for tourists who want to buy new things on their tour.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
In the morning, we will head to country’s most renowned and one of a kind museum named as the Corning Glass Museum holding countless glass artifacts and unique exhibits to fascinate the visitors. Here, guests will also watch the Hot Glass Show depicting the science behind glassmaking. After lunch, the group will continue to Niagara Falls, a majestic wonder of the country. Witness the charming American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, Bridal Veil Fall, and board on a Maid of the Mist boat cruise on Niagara River for a close-up experience of the Falls (In the winter season, due to Maid of the Mist being closed, we will enjoy the Jetboat ride. Jet Boat Ride is closed when weather conditiond are too extreme). Don’t miss to watch the Niagara IMAX documentary to learn about the history of the Niagara Falls. Next, our guests will choose either to spend time on their own to explore the Niagara Falls Park or join our Niagara In-depth tour for just $25 per head including the $13 entrance charges. Niagara In-depth features the major attraction of the region including the historic Old Fort Niagara as well as the Niagara Whirlpools. Before returning to the hotels, guests will enjoy the Night view of the Falls.
Hotel: Radisson, R.I.T, Holiday Inn, Adam’s Mark or Similar.
2020 new itinerary will effective on 4/3/2020
Summer Itinerary: apply when Maid of the Mist resume
Corning glass museum (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park)
1. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
2. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time
Winter Itinerary: apply when Maid of the Mist closed)
Corning glass museum (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins)
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara JetBoat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
The American Falls is part of the three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. It lets visitors enjoy an exhilarating experience of its beautiful surroundings and fascinating history.
Falling from a height of 181 feet, the rushing waters of the beautiful Bridal falls, located between Goat Island and Luna Island, drench you with their beauty and spray.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
The place is sometimes also referred to as Canadian falls. Potentially the Horseshoe Falls are the part and parcel of the famous NiagaraFalls and is located on the Niagara River. It is known as the Canadian Falls due to its location in Canada.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
Niagara Falls comprises of mainly three waterfalls, the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Horseshoe Falls. The Niagara Falls Scenic Tour explores the top-notch charms of Niagara Falls, as well as get soaked in the mists of gigantic waterfalls while discovering the beauty of this world’s wonder.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Niagara River connects Lake Erie with Lake Ontario, flowing with the speed of 212,000 cubic feet per second. It provides scenic beauty to thousands of tourists every year. It is an important source of drainage for Lakes Superior, Huron, Michigan, and Erie, and almost 20% of the world’s available freshwater.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
Summer Schedule: Guests will continue browsing the breathtaking charms of Niagara Falls and then cross the Rainbow Bridge to reach the Canadian side. After watching a Niagara IMAX film, we will take a ride to the top story of Skylon Tower to have a delicious lunch, it is nearly eight hundred meters above from the Niagara Falls. Next, guests will reach Toronto and enjoy the breathtaking bird-eye views of the city and Lake Ontario from the CN Tower Observatories named as the Sky Pod and the Glass Floor. Witness Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and City Hall for its historic architecture and then enjoy the Lake Ontario boat cruise. In the evening, we will head to the largest Chinatown in northern America to experience the taste of authentic Chinese cuisines. *If time allows, we will be touring the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter Schedule: Start the morning by exploring the charms of Niagara Falls and then cross the border to Canada through Rainbow Bridge. We will also watch a Niagara IMAX film to learn about the history and culture of this region. Next, we will reach the top floor of Skylon Tower to have a delightful lunch. Arrive at Toronto, where we will appreciate the panoramic views of the city through the observatories of CN Tower named as the Glass Floor and Sky Pod. Next, tour the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada featuring underwater sightseeing tunnels with over sixteen thousand oceanic wildlife species. Guests will witness the historic and most renowned sites of the city such as the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament, City Hall, and then visit the historic castle Casa Loma taking you back to the Edwardian era. Later, the group will head to China town for some authentic Chinese food.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times or Similar.
2020 new itinerary will effective on 4/3/2020
(Summer: apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise resume)
Hornblower Niagara Cruise(Optional, 30 mins) → Skylon Tower, Lunch(Optional, 100 mins) → CN tower(Optional, 60 mins) → Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise(Optional, 60 mins) → Toronto Chinese Dinner (Optional, 60 mins)
If time allows, we will visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (Optional).
We will also pass by: Rainbow Bridge, Toronto City Hall
- We will take Niagara Falls Cruise either in U.S. or in Canada but for only once, which is subject to change upon actual situation.
- Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Deck Niagara Falls attractions is FREE when dining at Skylon Tower.
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise usually opens during late April to late October.
(Winter: apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise closed)
Skylon Tower, Lunch(Optional, 100 mins) → CN tower(Optional, 60 mins) → Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada(Optional, 60 mins) → Casa Loma(Optional, 45 mins) → Toronto Chinese Dinner (Optional, 60 mins)
We will also pass by: Rainbow Bridge, Toronto City Hall
- Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Deck Niagara Falls attractions is FREE when dining at Skylon Tower.
Casa Loma located in midtown Toronto, is known for its architecture. It is a Gothic Revival style house and gardens which was built back in 1914. It is a popular museum and landmark of the area.
China Town, Toronto was first developed during the 19th century and is one of the largest China Towns of North America, there are six China Towns in Toronto.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
In the heart of Niagara Gorge, a thrilling boat tour takes travelers from Canada to Great Gorge. This exciting tour is known as Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
Niagara Falls is situated on the border of Canada and the United States, this is why there is an other City of Niagara Falls that is situated on the Western Bank of the river in Ontario Canada.
The Rainbow Bridge also known as the Niagara Falls International in United States is a world famous tourist site and connects the east of US to the west of Canada.
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is a public aquarium located in Toronto, Ontario. The aquarium is owned by Ripley Entertainment and is one of the three aquariums owned by the company.
At the Skylon Tower situated at the Niagara Falls in Ontario Canada, there lies a revolving restaurant which is about 775ft above the Niagara Falls. It gives one rotation per hour and meal is served with leisure.
The Skylon Tower is located in the Niagara Falls at Ontario in Canada. It is headed towards the sky and gives a 360 degree of the Niagara Falls. The tower is 263 meters above the Niagara Falls.
Toronto City Hall represents the history of the city and the creation of itself. It has a volume of things for its visitors to learn about from Council Chambers to Podium Green Roof.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
In the morning, arrive at the Thousand Islands and enjoy a boat cruise to explore more about this renowned archipelago (In summer season only). The group will travel along the Saint Lawrence River on Highway 401 to reach the Canadian Capital city, Ottawa. Here, we will tour the Parliament Buildings, National War Memorial, and Peace Tower. Continue to Montreal and explore the Olympic Tower which has a 175-meter tall observatory to relish the breathtaking panoramic views of the city. After wandering around city’s historic and most notable Old Montreal, we will pass by the Notre-Dame Basilica. Enjoy the dinner at Chinatown before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times or Similar.
New itinerary for 2020
(Summer schedule: apply when Thousand Island cruise resume.)
Hotel → Thousand Islands → Canada Thousand Islands Cruise & Thousand Islands Breakfast (Optional, 75 mins) → Ottawa → National War Memorial (Canada), Ottawa Parliament (Outside visit, 30 mins) → Montreal → Double Decker Montreal (Optional, 60 mins) → Old Montreal
Passing by: Montreal Notre-Dame Basilica
Special Notes: Thousand Islands Cruise is usually available from Apr to Nov, depending on weather.
(Winter schedule: apply when Thousand Island cruise close.)
Hotel → Ottawa → National War Memorial (Canada), Ottawa Parliament (Outside visit, 30 mins) → Montreal → Double Decker Montreal (Optional, 60 mins) → Old Montreal
Passing by: Montreal Notre-Dame Basilica
Montreal Tower Observatory will no longer with us from 4/3/2020.
The Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC offers top attractions to visit and the hop-on-hop-off feature. Visiting notable places such as Chinatown, Notre Dame Basilica, Crescent Street, Mount Royal Park, Old Montreal and Old Port are a few names that are visited on this city tour. If you choose evening tours, you can see Twilight sights.
Refers to the 165 meter tower, which is considered the tallest tower in the world which is inclined, the tower is tilted for about 45 degree as compared to 5 degrees of Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Refers to the largest city of Quebec, the city has the population of 1.65 million; however this population is according to the census of 2011. The population predominantly speaks French.
It is a war memorial to commemorate the deaths of the Canadian people who died in the world war one. The height of the memorial is 70 ft. and the material used is granite and bronze.
The oldest part of Montreal city is called Old Montreal. It has impressive views and amazing people to meet with for the tourists. Strolling down the city will make the tour unforgettable.
Presenting the amazing rural scenery of Quebec, Canada, villages with close to nature atmosphere, Olympia Village is cool place to visit. It also grants easy approach to Niagara Falls.
It is an Olympic stadium situated in Canada; geographically it is located in the province of Quebec near the famous Olympic park. The capacity of the stadium is 66,308 and height is 165m.
The city is situated on Ottawa River with its most marvelous tourist points like loveable large museums, Victorian style in buildings and its Centre Parliament Hill. A fantastic place for art lovers!
The area of Crown Land on Southern Banks of Ottawa River is said to be as Parliament Hill. It is located in the province of Ontario.
A clock tower and focal bell sitting on the Centre Block’s central axis is known as Peace Tower. The tourists also know it with the name of ‘Tower of Victory’.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
Summer Schedule (April to November): In the morning, we will travel to the Canadian largest French-speaking and French cultured city, Quebec. Guests will wander the cobblestone streets to explore the boutiques, shops, restaurants, and art galleries. Step back in a time of French era at Place Royale. Browse many artifacts at the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral. Don’t miss to take photographs with backdrops of Parliament Building and Château Frontenac. After a brief stop at the duty-free store, we will reach the Boston. Upon arrival in the city, the group will taste the delicious Boston Lobster dinner.
Winter Schedule (December – March): After a short stop at the duty-free shop, the group will continue to the Boston city where we will have a chance to taste the city’s renowned Boston Lobster dinner.
Hotel: Sheraton, DoubleTree, Radisson, Courtyard, Four Points, Wyndham, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
The Chateau Frontenac is a beautiful and grand hotel in Quebec City, the hotel is built on a 54 m elevation and was included in the National Historic Site of Canada.
Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica is located in Old Montréal, Quebec, Canada, with its marvelous architecture. It is a functional church presenting historical glimpse and much more to the visitors.
Old Quebec French Lunch, QC has excellent neighborhoods featuring in the Quebec City the best French restaurants. You can visit the Vieux Quebec area and have the favorite local cuisine that offers a slew of French dishes in combination with an international flavor. Make sure to have the dessert after lunch.
Place Royale is an ideal tour destination for the lovers of historical places. It is colorful place where different buildings look brighter at night.
City of Quebec and capital city of Canadian province ‘Quebec’ is an ancient development. It is situated in the Saint Lawrence River valley. The vantage point reminds the history of the French civilization.
In the morning, the tour will explore the Harvard University and witness the Statue of Three Lies. Wander around the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and don’t miss taking photographs with the main campus. Also, witness the city’s most famous landmarks including Trinity Cathedral, Swan Lake Park, State House, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, and Boston Park. Arrive at the Boston Harbor and enjoy the Boston Harbor Cruise. Later, the tour will explore the old Quincy Market; don’t miss to taste the New England Clam Chowders. Guests will be transferred to the airports of Boston or New York. Guests are subjected to book their flight after 1:00 PM from Logan International Airport (BOS) and from JFK, LGA, or EWR after 7:00 PM.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
The Boston National Park is a lot more than a beautiful recreational area. It is home to a Civil war-era fort that takes you back in time in history. It is also a beautiful spot with plenty of hiking trails to explore beautiful surroundings.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Harvard University Campus Tour, MA requires no pre-registration. Harvard University presents a distinguished and long history of Harvard veterans, military service as the American politics, business and education at the forefront. It offers a highlighting tour that is truly exciting. In the fall and summer, there is a tour highlighting the opulent military history of Harvard.
The New England Aquarium that is located in Boston, it was opened and made operational in 1969. It covers a total area of 75,000 square feet, the museum houses almost 600 species.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$30.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.50||$38.50|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$34.70||$23.40||$34.70|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Montreal Tower Observatory (Olympic Stadium), QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Niagara Fall Scenic Tour, NY||$45.00||$43.00||$35.00|
|Old Quebec French Lunch, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.75||$16.25||$29.50|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$44.07||$29.38||$29.38|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$29.50||$18.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from JFK/LGA/EWR between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
- Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
- Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
- 87 Bowery, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 from 9:30 AM to 06:00 PM
- 136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354 from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Customers can have the option to Self-check-in of the hotel room after 4:00 PM.
- Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton hotel - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 05:00 PM
- 87 Bowery, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York city, NY 10002 at 06:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I remember that time when we joined the tour, it was Friday and we started from New Jersey. To be honest, I wasn’t into taking bus tours but this bus journey made all the difference in my life. There were so many destinations to discover and the best part is that we had a friendly tour guide who helped us out in every bit. My personal best toured-locations were the Thousand Islands and Niagara Falls. Wonderful experience!
it was amazing to explore the north American attractions and the Lake Ontario boat riding was an absolute fun for me and my family. Since we were already in the Montreal, the French Capital of Canada, there are a bunch of places to tour rather than just wandering around the Olympic Stadium and Old Montreal. It should be managed as to let visit the top-notch sites of a certain region. Other than that, our hotel, buses, tour host, and the people were decent and totally worth it.
on the second day, we traveled to the Niagara Falls and the Glass Museum. It really fascinated me. I have never anticipated that museum like Corning Glass exists; breathtaking exhibits. Then we came to Niagara Falls. We traveled on good economy class buses. Lake Ontario Cruise and exploring the Montreal, Ottawa, and Boston are also the best part of the bus trip. It was good; at least we enjoyed to our heart’s content.