Hometown – NYC
Passengers arriving at the airports of New York (JFK/EWR/LGA) will be offered an entirely free pick up service from 8:00 AM to the 12:00 AM. For those who arrive at the airport from the domestic flights will meet our travel host at the Baggage Claim Region and International flight arrivals will encounter our travel host at Waiting Area of the airports. Arrivals at other times will be charged for the pickup facility as $120 for the two individuals and 10$ for each additional individual. Passengers who reach the LGA and JFK airport before 5 will be taken to Flushing while a left-luggage service will be provided for free. Arrivals at the EWR airport before 12:00 PM can relish our exclusive journey to Jersey Garden Outlets Mall. All the passengers arriving the airports earlier than 4:30 PM can participate in the Night Tour to explore the lively nightlife of the city (tour fee: $25/adult and $15/child).
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Hilton/Sheraton/Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
New York City Tour
Begin your journey early in the morning to explore this largest and most vibrant city in the United States, the New York City. Step on the top floor of Empire State Building to experience the breathtaking views and then continue to Hudson River where we will be taking the boat cruise sightseeing the iconic Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. After browsing the super airliners and aircraft at USS Intrepid, we will arrive the Wall Street. Here, we will take photographs with Charging Bull, New York Stock Exchange, and explore the oldest Trinity Church, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and Times Square. The group will not miss visiting the largest museum of the country, Metropolitan Museum of Art. Browse (pass by) the city's most famous sites including 5th Avenue, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center, as well as the Freedom Tower.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Hilton/Sheraton/Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington DC
In the morning, the group arrives at the Philadelphia; spend some time exploring the Independence National Historical Park. Here, we will tour the Independence Hall. Witness the charms of the city such as Congress Hall, Liberty Bell, Washington Statue, and many others. If the time permits, we will be taking the Duck Tour which runs on both land and water. Reach Washington DC; explore Vietnam & Korean War Memorials, Lincoln Memorial, and glimpse Jefferson Memorial we well as the Washington Monument. After relishing the exploration excursion of National Air & Space Museum, we will be heading towards to the White House to browse the building from the outside. Enjoy the Potomac River cruising for some wonderful sightseeing of the city (if the boat cruise is closed, tour the world renowned International Spy Museum). We won’t miss sightseeing the Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, World War II Memorial, and much more.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Shippen Place Hotel or equivalent
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia Duck Boat, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls
The tour will reach the Corning Museum of Glass in the afternoon for its renowned glass artifacts, items, as well as appreciate the Hot Glass Show. After having lunch, the group will reach the Niagara Falls. Immerse yourself in the majestic wonder of all the three major falls of Niagara named as the American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and the smallest Bridal Veil Falls. Board on a Maid of the Mist boat cruise for a close-up and adventurous experience of country's largest waterfalls (if Maid of the Mist is closed, relish the Niagara Jetboat ride). Don't miss to watch the famous Niagara IMAX depicting the history and culture of the region. Later, guests will choose either to self-explore the falls park or join us on the Niagara In-depth journey which best explores the Niagara Whirlpools and Old Fort Niagara (tour fee: $25/person, with $13 entrance charges). Later, enjoy the night view at the Falls. On some days we may not cover night view due to late sunset.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/Radisson/Four Points by Sheraton or equivalen
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls Illumination
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
In the morning, the group will head to the Boston city while taking a scenic ride through the scenic mountains and Erie Canal. Explore the Harvard University from the inside and witness the Statue of Three Lies (aka Harvard Statue). Don't miss taking photographs with the backdrops MIT's main campus. Enjoy sightseeing from bus of the city's distinguished sites including Hancock Building, Trinity Cathedral, Boston Athenaeum, State House, Boston Park, and Swan Lake Park. Later, we will enjoy the Boston Lobster Dinner before returning to the hotel.
Hotel: Sheraton, Four Points, Doubletree, Radisson, Wyndham, Holiday Inn, Courtyard or Similar.
Boston – Home
In the morning, our guests will enjoy taking the scenic Boston Harbor Cruise. Then, we will continue to Old Quincy Market for its renowned shops, merchants, artisans, vendors, and a wide array of dining options; don't miss to taste the delicious New England Clam Chowders. Book your returning flights from Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00 PM and from the airports of New York after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from three Airports (LGA, EWR, JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I don't see the point of spending too much of our time in traveling and at the certain sites like the financial district area of Big Apple. The service was appreciable as everything was on time and our travel hosting agent was such a nice human being and friendly to be more specific. I loved the White House building, Liberty Bell, Washington DC boating, and of course the Niagara Falls full trip. Awesome experience!
getting away from my home made me never sleep so well, but for the first time to due to the excellent service and luxury accommodations, we thoroughly had the best tour in the world & the hotels were just as decent and luxurious as one could ever imagine. All the sites were remarkable especially the second day’s full New York city tour in which we discovered the best of it. Amazing tour to board on! Impressive!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.