Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
Arrive at New York or New Jersey to begin the tour. Passengers reaching the airports (JFK/LGA, or EWR) will be facilitated by our complimentary airport pick up service from 8:30 AM until the midnight. Meet our travel host at the Luggage Claim Area and Passenger Waiting Area for international flight arrivals. Those who land before 5 at JFK or LGA will be taken to the renowned Asian-American culture Flushing neighborhood. You will check-in after 3:00 pm. Passengers joining from EWR can enjoy a Shopping Tour to Jersey Garden Outlets Mall. To browse the vibrant nightlife scene of New York, we invite all the guests on an optional Night Tour highlighting the top-notch attractions and views of the city (tour fee: $25/adult, $15/child).
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York City Tour
Today, guests will set off to discover the charms of New York City; begin by stepping on the top-floor of Empire State Building overlooking the breathtaking panoramic views of this vibrant town. Next, hop on the Hudson Cruise sightseeing the iconic Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, as well as the twinkling skyscrapers. At USS Intrepid, the various classes of super airliners and aircraft will enchant the visitors. Explore the Wall Street; visit Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds, we won't miss taking photographs with backdrops of New York Stock Exchange and Charging Bull. If time permits, we will also pay a visit to the country's largest art center named as Metropolitan Museum of Art, holding over two million fascinating art exhibits. Guests will also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Freedom Tower, Rockefeller Center and Ground Zero.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Yale University – Boston
In the morning, guests will arrive at one of the most leading ivy-league research institute, the Yale University. Here, we will browse the student culture, academics, Yale Library, as well as the captivating Gothic architecture of the campus. Continue the journey to Harvard University in Cambridge town, after tasting the renowned Boston Lobster meal. At Harvard University, browse the Harvard Statue and the culture of the campus, as well as we won't miss taking photographs with the backdrops of MIT's main campus building. Witness the top-notch sites of Boston ranging from Trinity Cathedral, Prudential Center, Hancock Building, Boston Park, Boston Public Library, and State House. The fun will begin as soon as the guests board a Boston Harbor Cruise highlighting the fascinating history of Boston. Next, we will visit the Quincy Market. Here guests are recommended to taste the famous New England Clam Chowders before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Clarion Hotel, Holiday Inn, or Similar.
- (MIT) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA
- Boston Common Park, MA
- Boston Duck Tour, MA
- Boston Harbor Cruise, MA
- Boston Library, MA
- Boston Lobster Dinner, MA
- Cambridge, MA
- Harvard University, MA
- John Hancock Tower, MA
- Massachusetts State House, MA
- New Haven, CT
- Prudential Tower, MA
- Quincy Market, MA
- Trinity Church, MA
- Yale University, CT
Upstate New York – Niagara Falls
In the morning, the group will travel along the scenic Erie Canal and mountains by crossing the Upstate New York. Then, we will arrive at Niagara Falls, this breathtaking natural wonder of stunning views and thundering roars of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall will delight the visitors. Guests can board Maid of the Mist boat cruise (closed in winter) for a closer and adventurous experience of the Niagara Falls. The Niagara IMAX documentary movie will tell everything about the region's culture and history through its 45-minute duration. Later, wander around the park and browse the illuminating night view of Niagara Falls, or if you're lucky you may enjoy the fireworks at 10:00 PM (as per operated by Niagara Administration).
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites at the Falls, Days Inn at the Falls, Holiday Inn, or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Washington, DC
Guests will set off early in the morning and choose either to visit the Falls park on their own or participate in our Niagara In-depth tour highlighting the Niagara Whirlpools State Park and Old Fort Niagara (tour fee: $25/person, including entrance charges). We will return to the hotels after dinner.
Hotel: Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, Holiday Inn Dulles Airport VA, Wyndham Garden Manassas, Holiday Inn Dulles Airport, or Similar.
Outlets – Home
In the morning, guests will relish exploring the US Capitol and the historic Library of Congress. Continue the journey to Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and Korean War Memorial. At Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum, the variety of space and air exhibits along with latest and historic space programs will fascinate the visitants. We won't miss taking photographs with backdrops of White House building. Enjoy the sightseeing DC Cruise on Potomac River discovering the literal charm of the capital district. While wandering around the city, guests will browse the city's famous attractions including Thomas Jefferson Memorial and WWII Memorial. Later, our guests will be provided an entirely free airport drop-off service to IAD and DCA; passengers are subjected to schedule the flights after 7 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from three Airports (LGA, EWR, JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
Kindly book your flights to depart from IAD airport after 4:00 PM. Free Drop off service is availble to these Airport from 2:00 PM Valid for Tue Only.
Kindly book your flights to depart from IAD/DCA airport after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off service is available to these Airports from 4:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We started on this tour all of a sudden as our earlier program of going to another place got cancelled as other friends got stuck in their jobs. We were seven of us who were free and considered this tour. It was fascinating. Actually, we had visited some of these places and not all, yet it was really good to go with this tour as the guide gave us information on the details of the tour and we actually did not know quite a lot about these places. This tour was good and of course, the guide was exceptional, ready to help and answer everyone.
New York City is quite a busy and bustling city, despite being bustling with humungous amount of people, we didn’t have to worry about it when it came to visiting the top sites, since the bus was right on schedule with tour guide in it, everything was surprisingly well-managed. It was wonderful. Loved the Niagara Fall trip we made. Great days!
I will give 3 star only for this tour. The tour arrangement was good, the food and the dining options were above expectations. The tour guide was good and kept on talking explaining everything, but did not do well with English. We did not understand the English slang he used and had a great time to concentrate what he was referring to. Besides he spoke very fast that it bounced our head. But for it, the bus was good and the hotel accommodations were also super. The co-passengers were calm and the traveling time was enjoyable as there was no commotion.
we arrived at the airport, Thank God, we encountered our travel host easily at the given location of baggage return area of LGA. The tour was so wonderful that I have my camera full of images with so many great sites like the White House, US Capitol, Niagara Falls, and countless more I could name. Just so wonderful!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.