New York – Corning – Niagara Falls
We begin the trip after picking up travelers from New York City. We will start with the Glass Museum at Corning. We will sightsee amazing glass objects and wonderful Hot Glass Show performed by skilled glass craftsmen. A visit to the museum will come to an end after having lunch. Our next stop will be famous Niagara Falls where we will be stunned by the breathtaking beauty of the Horseshoe Fall, American Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall. The famous "Maid of the Mist" will be waiting there to take visitors as close to the Niagara Falls as possible. We will also get a chance to enjoy watching an IMAX movie. After that, we will explore Old Fort Niagara, Lake Ontario and Niagara Whirlpool State Park in detail. After enjoying the night view of the Falls, we will leave for the hotel.
Note: Visitors can stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration if they want to skip the In-Depth tour. Due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations, night view on some summer evenings may be limited or not available.
Hotel: Adam's Mark/Radisson/Holiday Inn or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- New York City, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara In-depth Tour (Including Old Fort Niagara Ticket)
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Niagara Falls – Toronto, Canada
On the second day, we will continue to explore the beauty of Niagara Falls. Through the Rainbow Bridge, we will cross the border to enter Canada.We will also watch an IMAX movie to know more about the Niagara's history. Then we will move to take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower. We will enjoy lunch at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. When our lunch will be over we will head to Toronto. Here we will first visit the CN tower to enjoy beautiful views of the city and Lake Ontario. Then we will sightsee the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament building and City Hall. Lake Ontario cruise is next on our schedule to enjoy remarkable views of the city from the water. Evening time will be exciting as we will visit the historical Chinatown where we will walk around and enjoy authentic Chinese food. Night stay in the hotel.
Note: According to the situation, our professional guide will arrange the IMAX Movie in the US or Canada. If we get enough time, we will additionally visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza /Marriott/Don Valley hotel or Similar.
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Lake Ontario Cruise, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Ontario Legislative Building, ON
- Ontario, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, NY
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON
- SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
- Toronto, ON
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
In the morning, we will visit Thousand Island. Here we will take a cruise boat to sightsee the beauty of the great Islands. After that, we will travel on Highway 401 along the St. Lawrence River and reach Ottawa. The Main attractions will be the Canadian museum of history, Rideau Canal, National War Memorial, the Parliament buildings, the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate and Peace Tower. After sightseeing the important landmarks, we will head to the Montreal. After enjoying lunch, we will walk around and feel the European charm of the Old Montreal. We will enjoy a beautiful night view at the grand Notre-Dame Basilica and leave for the hotel to spend the night.
Hotel: Best Western Plus/Hotel Gouverneur/Grand Times or Similar.
- Canadian Museum of Civilization, ON
- House of Commons, ON
- Library of Parliament, ON
- Montreal, QC
- National War Memorial, ON
- Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica, QC
- Old Montreal, QC
- Ottawa, CA
- Parliament Hill, ON
- Peace Tower, ON
- Rideau Canal, ON
- Saint Lawrence River, QC
- Thousand Island Cruise, ON
- Thousand Islands Cruise Lunch, ON
- Thousand Islands, ON
Montreal – Quebec
On the fourth day, we will begin our day in the morning. First, we will visit the Olympic Stadium in Montreal. We will get fascinated by the Olympic Park and enjoy to be on the top of the Olympic Tower. Then we will head towards Quebec. We will enjoy a mouthwatering Maple Syrup Theme Meal. We will visit Montmorency Falls and adore the sightseeing experience of such a large waterfall. Our next stop will be Quebec City. Here we will attract by its rich French origin. We will stroll around and witness the past period buildings, boutiques, cobblestone streets, art galleries and restaurants. Next, we will visit Place Royale and feel the time of the early days of New France. We will witness many pieces of art at the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and have a chance to take memorable pictures with the Parliament Building and the world’s most photographed hotel Château Frontenac. We will enjoy fresh and real French food. At night, we will tour around the fortification of Quebec City, Parliament Building and head back to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Best Western Plus/Hotel Gouverneur/Grand Times or Similar.
Cambridge – Boston
We will begin our day and travel to the US custom. We will take a short break at duty-free stores longer stay at the border. In Boston, we will enjoy the tour of the Harvard University at Cambridge, MA. A Harvard student guide will take us to the oldest campus. We will also take pictures with the Statue of Three Lies. Then we will wander around the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and take some pictures with its main building. At night, we will reach Boston and enjoy its famous fresh lobster's dinner.
Note: In case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, we may have other meals instead of the lobster dinner.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or Similar.
Boston – Home
In the morning of the last day, we will begin our Boston city tour. We will pass by Hancock Building, Boston Park, Boston Athenaeum, Swan Lake Park, old Trinity Cathedral and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. To have a new experience we will take the cruise ship and enjoy a scenic view of the Boston harbor. Then we will explore the old Quincy Market. We will pick some souvenirs and taste a variety of authentic cuisines and New England clam chowder. We will conclude our tour at the Quincy Market around noon. Visitors will be transferred to airports in Boston or in New York.
Note: Visitors must book their flights from Logan International Airport (BOS) after 13:00 and from New York (JFK, LGA, EWR) after 19:00.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Canadian Museum of Civilization, ON||$23.00||$13.80||$20.71|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Harvard University Campus Tour, MA||$12.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$34.70||$23.40||$34.70|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Maple Syrup Theme Meal, QC||$35.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$29.50||$22.50||$29.50|
|Montmorency Falls, QC||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara In-depth Tour (Including Old Fort Niagara Ticket)||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|Quebec French Banquet, CA||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$39.55||$27.40||$27.40|
|Seafood dinner(China town)||$22.00||$2.00||$22.00|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Lunch, ON||$18.00||$13.00||$18.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was my dream to visit Niagara Falls, Montreal, Boston with my kids. I visited with my parents so many years back. Niagara Fall is as beautiful and breathtaking as years before. University tour was also perfect. We loved the whole tour. The guide was very helpful; he gave description and details of places. The tour was well managed and they followed the schedule properly. The reserved hotels were all very good quality. Want to come again. I will defiantly recommend this tour bus service to others.
Me and my wife booked this tour without any expectation. It seems impossible to cover major landmarks of seven cities in six days. The tour went very well. It was well planned and executed in excellent way. The tour guide Mr. Tony was very responsible and knowledgeable. He did this job in the best possible way. Niagara Falls and Montmorency Falls were the deal breaker of this tour. I must recommend this tour.
Awesome tour…… All places were excellent but I never forget the time spent in Niagara Falls. The best part was we visited both Canadian and US side. While taking Maid and the mist ride we were truly under the water. I was not interested in watching movie it was wastage of money and time. Hotel stay was just ok, it needs to be upgraded. The buses were comfortable but there was some issue with WiFi. Must take a water bottle and some snacks specifically in summers. It was hot. Recommended.
I found this bus tour on the website, its schedule and dates were perfectly suits me so I decided to give it a try.I had an amazing experience. The team was cooperating and professional. They actually listen customers query. Niagara Falls was the best place, we visited in both day and night time. Hotel stay wasbasic. The food options were best during the whole tour. We missedlobster meal, it was so sad. I am happy for choosing this bus company. Thanks for making our days lovely.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.