LAX Airport Pick Up
Guests will arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and take our complimentary airport pick-up service to the hotels between 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM for domestic flights and from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm for International flights. For the guests arriving at LAX from domestic flights will meet our travel guide at the baggage claim area. Those arriving from international flights will meet our travel guide in front of the Currency Exchange at Terminal B. Passengers arriving before 5:00 PM can join our new Santa Monica sightseeing journey for $25 per head.
Hotel: Best Western,15000 Hawthorne Boulevard, Lawndale, CA 90260 OR Similar near LAX.
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas
In the morning, our guests will travel through one of the largest and enticing deserts of California, Mojave Desert, and arrive at Stateline Fashion Outlet to have lunch and enjoy the brief shopping experience. Continue to the north end of the Vegas strip to check-in at the famous Stratosphere Hotel in Vegas. In the evening, our guests will be offered to take an optional Las Vegas Night Tour to explore the nightlife of the famous city for $35 per head. After the night tour, we will return to our hotel.
Hotel: Stratosphere Las Vegas or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim) – Las Vegas
West Rim: We will leave the hotel in the early morning and head to Grand Canyon. At the West Rim of the Grand Crayon, our guests will enjoy exploring the Eagle Point and the wonderful Skywalk. Guests will continue to Guano Point which is known for its best views of the Canyon. To explore the depths of the canyon, guests can take the helicopter tour for an additional price.
South Rim: We will leave our hotel early in the morning and head straight to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. We will have an amazing view of the Grand Canyon at Mather Point. We will also get a chance to watch the IMAX movie at the South Rim.
In the early evening, we will arrive at the Hoover Dam and explore it. Guests can watch the world-renowned shows at Las Vegas in the late evening.
Hotel: Stratosphere Las Vegas or Similar.
- Eagle Point, AZ
- Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ
- Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ
- Guano Point, AZ
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- KA Show, LV
- Las Vegas High Roller, NV
- Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV
- Las Vegas Night Tour, NV
- Las Vegas Show, NV
- Las Vegas V - Show
- Magic Show, Las Vegas, NV
- Mather Point, AZ
Las Vegas Free Day or Antelope Canyon
Free day: Our guests will have a completely free day in Las Vegas to do anything according to the desire. Transportation will not be provided.
Antelope Canyon: Today we will start in the morning and pass through the famous Glen Canyon Dam. We will take a break and then visit the Antelope Canyon. It is heaven for people who love taking photographs. We will sightsee and explore the beautiful Antelope Canyon in detail. After this, we will go to Horseshoe Bend.
Hotel: Stratosphere Las Vegas or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
In the morning, guests will explore Ethel M Chocolate Factory and have a chance to taste the famous and freshly prepared chocolate delights. Explore numerous captivating cactus plant species at the Botanical Cactus Garden. Before returning to Los Angeles, guests will experience the famous brand outlet shopping at Barstow Outlet.
Hotel: Ramada Inn Commerce or Similar.
On our last day of the tour, guests will choose any of the following complete one-day tours:
- San Diego City Tour ($110 tour fee will be charged)
- Hollywood, Universal Studio ($130 tour fee will be charged)
- Disneyland (tour fee of $150 per head will be charged)
- California Adventure ($150 additional tour fee will be charged)
- Desert Hills Premium Outlet ($60 including transportation)
- Los Angeles City Exploration Tour ($90 tour fee will be charged)
- San Diego Sea World ($130 additional tour fee will be charged)
- Hollywood and Beverly Hills day tour ($90 tour fee will be charged)
- Newport Beach ($60 tour fee will be charged)
- San Diego Ocean view Train Ride ($110 tour fee will be charged)
Note: For LAX self-dismiss, guests will schedule the domestic flights after 8:30 PM, and international flights after 9:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
West Rim/South Rim, Antelope/Free day ($30/person) are mandatory.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, CA||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$175.00||$175.00||$175.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Magic Show, Las Vegas, NV||$73.00||$73.00||$73.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I think the six days of the tour were great but also they could be even better. We spend a few more than enough time at some of the destinations that don’t deserve time to be spent on them. On our day 4, they let us explore the Vegas city on our own. It was the most terrible thing for me in the whole tour, but anyways, the canyon, outlet shopping destinations were great including the hotels.Grand Canyon and Ethel m chocolate center were the best. Including the luxurious hotels, the six days of travel were amazing. Thank you.
When I started discussing options for tour companies I was glad that the representative I met at GoldenBusTours was very resourceful and friendly. He guided me through the tour booking process with ease while listening carefully to me. He designed an itinerary for me that was just perfect and cost $428.00 per person. My children wanted to see Disney Land and that’s exactly what they got along with a lot of other sites as well. Everything was very carefully planned and well executed. I’d recommend GoldenBusTours to everybody looking for a great trip to Los Angeles.
The breathtaking views, spectacular sightseeing, eye-grabbing scenes and adorable locations. I have no more words to praise Hoover Dam and Canyon. I think nature has focused more while creating these places.
My children are teens and they have vacation. I had booked these tickets and they said it was fun. Their broad smiles gave me the satisfaction that they both enjoyed. The tour operator gave good rooms to stay and ensured they were comfortable, I recommend.
Good trip. A fantastic tour to go by bus and no worries for all the 6 days. Everything was in the charge of the operator. The guide and the driver ensured we enjoyed the tour and there was no regret, will go for more tours.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.