Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas
In the morning we will travel along Interstate 15 road, going through the biggest desert in North America, the Mojave Desert. We will land at the State Line, Style Outlet, to eat and quick shopping if you want to. Towards the evening we will check in at Stratosphere Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. Around evening time you can join our energizing Vegas night tour for additional charges.
Hotel : Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon (West Rim) – St. George
In the morning we leave towards Grand Canyon, one of 7 marvels on the planet. There you will visit the renowned "Eagle Point" and pay an expense to go on the astounding, man-made "Sky Walk" on the off chance that you decide to. At that point, we go to "Guano Point" milestone for a mind blowing perspective of the Grand Canyon. If you need the best view, you can pay an expense and take the well-known helicopter visit by flying over the whole, Grand Canyon. Finally we will visit America's biggest water control extend: The Hoover Dam.
Hoover Dam is the largest dam in the United States. The Canyon's West Rim is one of the seven characteristic miracles of the world is situated in the Indian Reservation territory. This fabulous Canyon is 6,000 feet profound, with the Colorado River unobtrusively coursing through at the base, giving it life. In case you take the helicopter visit, unmistakable layers of rock improvements about planet Earth's age and history are disclosed just before your eyes like a work of art. We will end the day in St. George.
Hotel : Quality Inn St George or Similar.
Glen Canyon Dam – Antelope Canyon – Bryce Canyon National Park – SLC
Colorado Plateau is the main desert plateau in the United States. Following quite a while of disintegration from the Colorado River, a percentage of the awing nature landscapes had framed here. Red Rocks curves and plateaus line up this scene with their splendid hues.
Our next stop, Lake Powell is the second biggest man-made water repository in the U.S. furthermore; it additionally stamps the starting point of the Grand Canyon. See the profundity of the Lake Powell as we travel over the Glen Canyon Dam. Antelope Canyon, the next on our list is one of the most famous natural scenes on the planet. Millions of years of glimmer surge and characteristic disintegration overlie these canyons, with their smooth wavy bends and dazzling hues from the sandstone. It genuinely is a miracle of nature and will leave you awe-struck.
Bryce Canyon National Park our last stop for the day is famous for its hoodoo rocks. These sandstone sections in the park take after a wide range of various amazing animals; putting both your mind at awe and your camera to work.
Hotel : Ramada SLC Airport or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone
In the morning after we have cleared out from the lodging, we will make a beeline for the first national park on the planet: Yellowstone National Park. We will cover Yellowstone over a span of 2 days, visiting attractions such as Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool to name a few. We will spend the night in West Yellowstone.
Yellowstone National Park pulls in innumerable guests throughout the year with its one of a kind geothermal activity and captivating untamed life. You will locate every one of the four various types of geothermal aspects of the earth: fountain, hot spring, fumarole and mud pot, as we take you go through the Park. Fountain Paint Pot is a trail, which will give you an extraordinary perspective of the light pink shading mud pot with its continually bubbling mud bubbles and the fumaroles situated close by.
Grand Prismatic Spring, is the third biggest hot spring on the planet, it's the most famous hot spring in the national park. Setting foot into the zone will encompass you with steam and will permit you to a very close perspective of the splendid hues inside the hot spring. Old Faithful Geyser is the most well-known point of interest inside Yellowstone; it's the logo of the national park. Ejecting generally at regular intervals regardless of the climate, this is an absolute necessity see when you are inside Yellowstone.
Morning Glory Pool has dependably been a most loved location by park guests. You will be able to take amazing pictures here too.Next up, the Old Faithful Inn is an important national point of interest. Old Faithful Inn is the most asked for hotel service in the park. Built in 1903-1904 with neighborhood logs and stone, the Inn is viewed as the biggest log structure on the planet. The towering hall includes a huge stone chimney and a hand-made clock made of copper, wood and fashioned iron serving as central focuses.
Morning Glory Pool Trail is a simple 1.4 mile (2.8 miles) cleared trail in the Upper Geyser Basin that goes by some of greatest fountains in the Upper Geyser Basin, reaching to an end at the Morning Glory Pool. Castle, Grotto, and Riverside springs are among the fundamental components you'll see along the way. Last stop for the day, West Yellowstone is a residential community simply outside west entryway of Yellowstone National Park. It’s an amazing place to stay at overnight.
Hotel : Yellowstone Lodge or Similar.
Yellowstone NP – Grand Teton NP – Jackson – SLC
In the morning we will proceed with our visit inside Yellowstone National Park, going to Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. We will leave this national park after a lakeside lunch and get into Grand Teton National Park to see astounding Mountain View, and after that keep making a beeline for the celebrated residential area Jackson. We will stay overnight in Salt Lake City later on.
Norris Basin, our first stop for the day is the most well-known area of geothermal activity in Yellowstone National Park. While strolling on the trail in this hot fairyland, you'll be dealt with an extraordinary perspective of all the hot springs along the way. Yellowstone Canyon up next has amazing stone dividers of the cliff that was painted yellow by long years of exposure to the sulfur content from the encompassing warm atmosphere, hence the name Yellowstone. We will see the Canyon from the Artist Point seeing the region, one of the best perspectives for this area.
Next up you may see the Yellowstone Waterfall from a far distance along the way, however for those who opt for it; we'll take you one stride closer and give you a perspective right beside the waterfall to feel its energy up close. Mud Volcano is one of the most astounding convergences of pots in the national park. See the Mud Cauldron, Dragon Mouth Spring and Mud Volcano alongside a shot of seeing some untamed life in the territory. Yellowstone Lake is the most noteworthy elevated volcanic lake in North America. You can appreciate the lakeside lunch here later and just relax.
Jackson, Wyoming is a popular boondocks town, found at the comfortable intersection of Grand Teton and the Rocky Mountains, and it used to be a paradise for outside hunting games lovers. It is likewise the third biggest work of art trade area on the planet and a prevalent get-away destination for the rich. The adulated Elk Antler Arches Park, with its four curves made with its four arches made with thousands of elk antlers, is a must see.
Grand Teton National Park, our last stop, is a standout among the most wonderful national parks around with its snow secured mountain tops year round and the extensive variety of untamed biological community. You’ll be taken to your lodgings for the night later.
Hotel : Residence Inn by Marriott or Similar.
SLC – SLC airport
This morning we will see the State Capitol Building, Temple Square of Mormon Church and the Great Salt Lake. You can unwind by visiting these amazing places, and after this tour is done, you will be transferred to SLC airport for your flight back.
Book your flights after 12:00 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Admission (lunch - IMAX movie included), AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (including lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$37.00||$37.00||$37.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Magic Show, Las Vegas, NV||$73.00||$73.00||$73.00|
|No participate Grand Canyon Trip, Bus sharing Fee||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Park Ticket Yellow Stone+Antelope Canyon+Bryce Canyon+Grand Teton+Great Salt Lake+Gas fee(Mandatory)||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise - Escape From Rock||$38.00||$38.00||$38.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:50 AM
123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 07:15 AM
800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:45 AM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 08:45 AM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive Rowland Heights) CA 91748 at 09:00 AM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Fullerton Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92831 at 06:45 AM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 08:00 AM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 07:00 AM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
434 Potrero Grande Dr, (Markland Hotel Best Western) Monterey Park, CA 91755 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 07:45 AM
400 S Baldwin Ave, (In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia Mall, Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:00 AM
15000 Hawthorne Blvd, (Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX) Lawndale, CA 90260 at 07:00 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off)
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 07:15 AM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:15 AM
7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn) Buena Park, CA 90620 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
7555 Beach Blvd, (Buena Park Hotel and Suites) Buena Park, CA 90620 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:15 AM
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 AM
5710 East La Palma Ave, (Anaheim Hills Inn and Suites) Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 AM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:00 AM
5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX) Hawthorne, CA 90250 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:45 AM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Comfort Suites Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91170 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City after 12:00 PM as there will be travel activities on the last day.Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
This was an absolutely amazing experience during our first trip to the United States from Australia. We loved that we saw so much in just 6 days, and it didn't break our budget. Max, our guide, did his best and our driver was amazing. We would highly recommend this trip to anyone who is fit and interested in nature.
Golden bus tour operators are offering lovely packages and they cover many places. They do not skip on anything, but I was not happy with the stay at the hotel. I would have preferred something better. This problem was with one place, rest of the stays at hotels was good.
The 6 day tour was good, but quite a packed schedule as so many places were involved visiting. It looked like a schedule without any break. Though it was worth and more the value that it was the best offer, it could have been for extended day’s tour.
We flew to San Francisco and then to different places. It was our honeymoon, a perfect package. We went to the chocolate factory, Las Vegas and many other places that we totally enjoyed. I have recommended this plan to my colleagues.
Believe me, an amazing tour to cover so many places in 6 days. I am unable to believe that I visited so many places and really, I have noted the names. A good deal and must consider such offers as it is worthy.
This was our first trip out West and it was an incredible experience. We were able to visit numerous sights in just six days. The views were amazing! Antelope Canyon was an unbelievable exploration. There was no way we could have seen all that we saw if we were on our own.
Earlier, I had been on a three day tour and this time after that experience I have taken to 6 days tour. This is a nice pleasant tour and they took us to the entire places as expected and did as they had mentioned in the tour schedule.
A 6 day tour and visiting so many places was like thrilling to everyone and I was no exception. But when we had to start early, I felt sorry, but I was left with no choice. It was good and I visited the best places.
A nice tour and a lovely opportunity to visit Los Angeles and Grand Canyon the most significant places in the U.S. I would have been really happy has the tour package included Niagara Falls, but otherwise the tour was good.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.