Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas – St. George
Passengers are subjected to meet our travel guides at Los Angeles in the morning. Our tour will begin in the morning from Los Angeles, and we will continue on the Interstate 15 freeway passing by the country’s largest and driest desert region, the Mojave Desert. Discover the charms of Mojave Desert and arrive at the State Line Fashion Outlet. Here, guests will enjoy some outlet brand shopping, as well as don’t miss tasting a delicious meal among many eatery options. Afterward, our tour group reaches Las Vegas. Upon arrival, enjoy discovering the warm desert evening on the Las Vegas Strip. After a short break in Las Vegas, our tour group returns to St. George City. Overnight stay in St. George.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn Or Similar.
Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park – St George
Guests will start the day off by traveling towards the famous Zion National Park. It is located in the heart southwest Utah, primarily known as the largest nature preserve zone filled with an array of natural attractions such as the Zion Canyon, Scenic Drive, Virgin River, tallest peaks, towering cliffs, and lush foliage. Discover the diverse ecosystem of Zion National Park and don’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of magnificent scenery. Next, our tour group arrives at the Bryce Canyon National Park, a sprawling nature reserve in US State of Utah. Enjoy exploring the crimson- colored hoodoos, spire-shaped rock formations in the heart of Bryce Amphitheater, and more. Overnight return to St. George to spend the night.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn Or Similar.
Glen Canyon Dam – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Salt Lake City
In the morning, our guests will travel through the scenic Colorado Plateau, and pass by the famous Glen Canyon Dam, holding back the largest man-made reservoir, Lake Powell. Make a stop at Antelope Canyon, the most photogenic region in the country with colorful sand rock formations eroded by the rainwater over the course of over six million years. Next, we will make a stop at the Horseshoe Bend. Discover the breathtaking views of the emerald green curve of Colorado River at the Horseshoe Bend site. Later, our tour group will return to Salt Lake City where we will be spending the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC Or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone
In the morning, all the guests will set off and head to the Yellowstone National Park. It is known as one of the largest and country’s very first national park filled with an array of natural attractions ranging from volcanic hotspot to gushing geysers, as well as lush foliage, cliffs, and foothills. Guests will enjoy the Yellowstone National Park Tour which best explores the top-notch attractions and scenic spots in the region; the highlight of Yellowstone include visits to the famous Fountain Paint Pot to Grand Prismatic Spring, Old Faithful Geyser, Morning Glory Pool, Old Faithful Inn, Morning Glory Pool Trail, and much more. Later, our tour group travels back to West Yellowstone to spend the night.
Hotel: Yellowstone Country Inn, Traveler Lodge, Dude & Roundup, Or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Salt Lake City
In the morning, our tour group set off to continue the tour in the heart of Yellowstone National Park. Enjoy wandering around the top-notch landmarks in Yellowstone ranging from the Norris Basin to Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Lake, and more. Afterward, our tour group will have a wonderful time having a lakeside lunch in the afternoon. Continue the journey towards Grand Teton National Park filled with the spectacular lush foliage, waterfalls, landscape views, and the tallest mountain peaks in the region. Appreciate discovering the tallest Teton peaks, and travel towards the Jackson Town in the heart of Wyoming. Upon arrival in this mountainous town, we will tour the Elk Antler Arches which is prepared from thousands of Elk Antlers. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Layton, Ramada Inn North Temple, Or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Great Salt Lake – Airport
Begin the tour early in the morning from Salt Lake City, the capital and the financial capital of US State of Utah. Guests will start the day by visiting the Utah State Capitol building which is known to be one of the oldest state capitol buildings in the country, depicting a magnificent Classical Revival architecture (exterior view). Enjoy taking a tour of Temple Square of Mormon Church, a 10-acre visitor’s complex with myriads of attractions, specialty stores, and much more – get excited! Our tour group won’t miss browsing the famous Great Salt Lake. Afterward, our tour will be finished in Salt Lake City and we will transfer our guests to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) for the flights booked after 12:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Fee: $120/ Person For Yellowstone NP,Zeon NP,Grand Teton NP,Great Salt Lake,Bryce Canyon NP,Antelope Canyon and Fuel Surcharges US
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone NP,Zeon NP,Grand Teton NP,Great Salt Lake,Bryce Canyon NP,Antelope Canyon and Fuel Surcharges US||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
800 N Alameda St, (Union Station - In front of Main Entrance) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:45 PM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 PM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello - Montebello, CA) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:30 PM
303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 7:30 PM
225 West Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel Valley Blvd Side Walk) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:45 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 08:00 PM
603 S New Hampshire Ave, (Best Western Plus) Los Angeles CA 90005 at 8:00 PM (Hotel Guest Only) from 3/1/2019
1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 08:00 PM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 08:00 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton - Hotel Guest Only) Fullerton, CA 92831 at 8:20 PM
5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX - Hotel Guest only) Hawthorne, CA 90250 at 8:30 PM
400 E M.L.K. Jr Blvd, (NASCAR Hall of Fame) Charlotte, NC 28202 at 08:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 8:30 PM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott - Hotel Guest Only) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 at 8:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 08:45 PM
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 9:00 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 09:00 PM
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 12:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
To be honest I would like to mention the first day and the last day of the tour which was not the kind of day I was going to spend. the first day we wasted because we have to depart from Los Angeles as we join the tour bus then the travel to the desert area, we were kept inside the bus for more than four to five hours and cover miles of miles of distance to reach down the Las Vegas. and the last day wasted because in salt lake city there was so much for us to do and to explore rather than doing something more amazing we only take the time out to visit the state Capitol building and then they took us to temple square in salt lake city which was not so great and after that they told us that they are going to be dropping as of at the airport so we could take the flights back home. Honda final day we have the entire day ahead of us to do something rather they dropped us off at the airports in the morning which was an absolute waste of the day.
According to our experience on this exciting journey from Los Angeles I want to mention some of the stuff that is light and some of the stuff that I don't like on the course of the six days journey. a very close friend of ours recently happened to experience this tour so we wanted to take this tour as well because they were providing US hotels and such great destinations for us to explore. Some of the top places we explored on this tour were the Yellowstone National Park, Jackson town in the mountains of Wyoming. Visiting the Jackson town was absolutely the best thing because we explored the Grand Teton National Park first and before that, we explored the Yellowstone National Park. the early days of this tour were really exhausting for us because we were visiting and traveling back and forth without wasting a single time. However, we have to travel on the buses full of people and I saw so many diverse people coming from all around the world speaking different languages with different ethnicity and all that. We enjoyed this bus tour from day first the final day in Salt Lake City.
I was hoping the journey was less stressing or less tiring for an old person like me. yet I got tired the lord by traveling on the uncomfortable buses the AC wasn't working and the weather outside was very hot. as we travel to the Yellowstone National Park the weather got a little better and the scenery was so amazing that we took the camera out and start filming the greatest places we were doing there. Our travel guide was with us and he was telling us about the history and. The Grand Teton National Park was also so amazing as the Yellowstone because we travel there after the yellow stone to wear for today's although we didn't make any stop at the Grand Teton National Park, we wanted to take some photos there because the mountains there were glacier covered and that travel operator told us that they are the tallest it on mountain range and the view was so spectacular.
Hi. We came from Texas to participate on this bus. I would like to mention that I don't like taking the journeys from the people who don't care about their customer because everyone on board with us was willing to pay more just to get the quality service we were ought to be delivered to us my wife and I got tired on this bus tour quite earlier than we were expected, but that doesn't mean we didn't enjoy or enjoyed the tour any less the reason why we enjoyed on this to her because the places we visited for extraordinary and one of the famous one in the country. I am nothing but grateful for the experience they provided us.
thank god the travel operator was always with us whether it was the bus or we were visiting someplace on our feet that tour operator state with us and he provided us with all the information regarding those places we were visiting as well as he checks in us at the great hotels nearby the location. the tour operator has all the information regarding this tour so we keep talking and asking him the question regarding the tour. the people on this first towards him to be more excited than us which was a great thing because everybody wants to enjoy. we spend more than two days in Yellowstone National Park I think that was too much time to spend in such a park like that. We love taking a tour of antelope canyon and then will move down to the Grand Teton National Park which was also the best landmark we found on this tour after the Yellowstone National Park. the time table was really fine and the last day of the tour we spend in Salt Lake City and in the afternoon they finished up the tour and practice of at the Salt Lake City airport
To take this bus tour we have to travel from Arizona and reached the Los Angeles departure location where the tour guides for waiting for the arrivals. It was a lovely morning when we hop on this exciting journey. I wanted to show my family how great the Bryce canyon national park and the antelope canyon and some other natural wonders at US state of Utah resides. booking this tour online was the easiest job for us because we have to take our favorite places we wanted to explore and then select the departure locations which was closed Angeles because it was near as well as we wanted to spend some time there too. I don't like starting the bus tour very early in the morning and the voice thing is that we traveled search of our distance from Los Angeles and state to Los Vegas which two colors of time and we could have spent that time to visit someplace else. By traveling search for distance different able to explore the Los Vegas the way we wanted to. The rest of the two years was really great we explored the national parks with paid the entrance charges and all that. It was a nice tour experience with my family I love it somehow.
Took the 6-Day Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Grand Teton,Yellowstone National Park and Great Salt Lake Tour from los Angeles, 10/17/18 thru 10/22/18. Was picked up and dropped off in Los Angeles. There were some pick ups and drop offs in Las Vegas as well. This was my first time using GoldenBusTours, so was not sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed. Our tour guide was the best and driver was excellent.
We ran into major traffic here and there, which was something beyond there control. We did everything on the suggested itinerary. Like the fact that you could pick and choose what you want to do. We had a group of five who enjoyed all the activities. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is on the fence.
I had a lovely relaxing trip to Yellowstone this weekend with my wife! We had a great tour guide who made it such a great experience. He made sure to give us all the information we needed. I especially loved that since 1 attraction wasn\'t available to us he made sure to find another great attraction. Great time and great company! Would definitely do another trip.
My friend and I went on this tour last Oct. 8-10 and we had a great time. Our guide did a great job making sure everything was as scheduled. He was helpful and very professional and always made sure everyone was accounted for before we left. Most of the people in our group were Chinese but he explained everything in Chinese and English so that we three English speakers in our group were well informed of what was going on. Our bus driver also did a great job driving us safely wherever we went during our trip. The hotels were nice and clean. The bus was clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this trip and the price is just right. Thank you GoldenBusTours for a job well done.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.