6-Day Los Angeles/Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon, Canyonlands, Great Salt Lake, Arches, Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-463
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu,Sun (2019-05-05 To 2019-09-29) | Thu,Sun (2020-05-05 To 2020-09-29)
Explore Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Monument Valley, UTE Mountain, Colorado Plateau Mojave Desert, State Line Fashion Outlet, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Delicate Arch, Yellowstone National Park, West Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pot, Grand Prismatic Spring, Old Faithful Geyser, Morning Glory Pool, Old Faithful Inn, Morning Glory Pool Trail, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Lake, Elk Antler Arches, Utah State Capitol, Temple Square, and Great Salt Lake on our exciting bus tour starting from Los Angeles and Las Vegas with special discounts and deal breaking prices.
Three Complimentary Breakfasts included
Today, all the passengers arrive in Los Angeles to start the tour. Our tour will begin in the morning from Los Angeles by traveling on the Interstate 15 freeway through the scenic Mojave Desert, the largest desert region in the country. Make the first stop at the State Line Fashion Outlet residing the world-renowned brand stores and restaurants. Here, we will make a brief stop for some famous outlet brand shopping experience and to taste a delicious lunch among a variety of food. Next, we arrive in Las Vegas, the city of endless entertainment. Guests will take a short break in the heart of the city, and continue the tour to St. George where we will spend the night. *Guests can also join the tour from Las Vegas; complimentary airport pickup is available for McCarran International Airport (LAS).
Hotel: Days Inn Hurricane, Quality Inn St. George, Or Similar.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Tanger Outlet Centre presents 400 designer plant outlet stores and 43 shopping outlet plazas in Canada and other 26 parts of the US. It represents one of the most memorable shopping experience ever.
Start the day off by traveling to the picturesque Colorado Plateau filled with magnificent geological formations that can’t be found anywhere else. Guests will make the first stop at Antelope Canyon, also known as the Slot Canyon. Discover the charms of Antelope Canyon formed by the erosion of rainwater and wind power in a colorful landscape with a spectacular array of natural attractions. Next, we will take our guests to Horseshoe Bend, highlighting the 270° curve of the crystal-clear waters of Colorado River. Continue the journey to Monument Valley which is a popular red-sand desert area straddling between the borders of Arizona and Utah. Discover the towering sandstone buttes and similar attractions in the region, as well as don’t miss taking the Jeep Tours which highlights the core charms of Monument Valley. After that, our tour group will return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino Resort Or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Monument Valley is a beautiful place and a popular tourist attraction. It is visited by many people each year, however the best way to truly explore the valley is to take help of a jeep tour. The Monument Valley Jeep Tour will show the tourist everything there is to see in the area.
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
In the morning, our tour group travels to the famous Arches National Park in the heart of US State of Utah. Here, located over 2,000 natural sandstone arches including the renowned Delicate Arch in the east. Enjoy exploring the charms of Arches National Park, also known largest concentration of sandstone arches that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. Continue the journey towards Canyonlands National Park, situated in southeastern Utah. Guests will enjoy discovering the dramatic desert landscape carved by the Colorado River, landscape views, and spectacular geological formations. Our tour will return to Salt Lake City to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC Or Similar.
Arches National park located in eastern Utah is home to a number of natural sandstone arches. The bewitching red sandstone formations make the park an intriguing place to explore.
As the name suggests it is basically a national park situated at the south eastern Utah. It is located at a very beautiful land scape containing canyons, buttes and mesas by the river of Colorado. The legislation related to the park was converted into the law in the year 1964.
Our tour group starts the day by traveling towards the Yellowstone National Park. It is one of the country’s first and largest national parks covering over 3,500-sq.-mile wilderness recreation zone atop a volcanic hot spot. Upon arrivals, guests will enjoy exploring the famous landmarks in Yellowstone National Park ranging from Fountain Paint Pot to Grand Prismatic Spring, Old Faithful Geyser, Morning Glory Pool, Old Faithful Inn, and the famous Morning Glory Pool Trail. After that, guests will return to West Yellowstone where we will be spending the night.
Hotel: Yellowstone Country Inn, Traveler Lodge, Dude & Roundup, Or Similar.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
Located in the heart of Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is one of the world’s largest hot springs. It is primarily known for its rainbow coloration which is the ultimate result of microbial mats around the boundaries of the mineral-rich water forming a spectacular colorful complexion in Yellowstone National Park.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Today, our tour group will start the day by continuing the tour in the heart of Yellowstone National Park. Discover the picturesque views, and pay visits to the renowned Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, and Yellowstone Lake. In an afternoon, our guests enjoy having a lakeside lunch. Next, we will travel to Grand Teton National Park where located the tallest peaks, lush foliage, waterfalls, lakes, in a picturesque natural setting. Discover the spectacular landscape views at Grand Teton Mountain Park, and arrive at Jackson Town in Wyoming. Discover the charms of Jackson which is scenic mountain town, as well as pay a visit to the iconic Elk Antler Arches. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Layton, Ramada Inn North Temple, Or Similar.
The Grand Canyon Of Yellowstone is the largest Canyon on the Yellowstone River. The Canyon is almost 24 miles long, 800-1200 feet deep and 0.25-0.75 miles wide.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
Today, our tour group will start the journey in Salt Lake City, the capital and the most important city in US State of Utah. Pay a visit to the famous Utah State Capitol building, built in a spectacular Classic Revival architecture. Guests will also explore the Temple Square of Mormon Church which is a massive complex residing the region’s finest attractions. Later, our tour group enjoys browsing the charms of Great Salt Lake. Our tour will be concluded in Salt Lake City, and our guests will be transferred to the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) for the flights scheduled after 12:00 PM.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
It is also known as the salt lake temple and is being run by the church of Jesus Christ. The temple is situated in the city of Utah.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory Fee:$130/ Person, For Yellowstone N.P, Grand Teton N.P, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Arch N.P, Canyonlands N.P, Monument Valley and Fuel Surcharge.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice:Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 603 S New Hampshire Ave, (Best Western Plus) Los Angeles CA 90005 at 6:30 AM (Hotel Guest Only) from 3/1/2019
- 16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 AM
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:45 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:45 AM
- 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX) Hawthorne, CA 90250 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:45 AM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Motel 6 Hotel Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:50 AM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 07:00 AM
- 400 S Baldwin Ave, (In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia Mall, Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:00 AM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:00 AM
- 15000 Hawthorne Blvd, (Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX) Lawndale, CA 90260 at 07:00 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 07:15 AM
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 7:15 AM (Hotel Guest Only)
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:15 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:45 PM
- 1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 08:00 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 08:00 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive Rowland Heights) CA 91748 at 09:00 AM
- At Starbucks Coffee of Terminal 1 , Las Vegas, NV 89111 (you will meet your tour guide) at 1:30 PM
- 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, (Stratosphere Casino Hotel) Buffet Area, Las Vegas, NV 89104 at 03:30 PM
- 800 N Alameda St, (Union Station - In front of Main Entrance) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 7:30 PM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello - Montebello, CA) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:30 PM
- 225 West Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel Valley Blvd Side Walk) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:45 PM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:45 PM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 08:00 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton - Hotel Guest Only) Fullerton, CA 92831 at 8:20 PM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott - Hotel Guest Only) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 at 8:30 PM
- 603 S New Hampshire Ave, (Best Western Plus) Los Angeles CA 90005 at 8:00 PM (Hotel Guest Only) from 3/1/2019
- 1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 08:00 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 08:00 PM
- 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX - Hotel Guest only) Hawthorne, CA 90250 at 8:30 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 8:30 PM
- 400 S Baldwin Ave, (Arcadia Mall - In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 08:45 PM
- 16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 9:00 PM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 09:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
we don't know why exactly the antelope canyon was so famous and people seem to be so excited about that all the people were not much excited but the tour guide told us that it is the most beautiful place we have ever visited so far on the tour. with all the excitement we stop there and take an inside tour of the antelope canyon we say nothing but the underground passage was which lead to some other Rock formations which we could easily find anywhere else. Although the colorful combination of sand Rock formations was really impressive and the beam of light that comes from the slots of the upper surface of the canyons make a picturesque view. The people were taking the photographic tour at the antelope canyon but we choose to just take the regular tour and see the attractions all by ourselves. the next thing I want to talk about is the Yellowstone National Park where we spend so such a long time and we also spend a night there at the West Yellowstone the lodgings were really fine but they should charge less for the things they are offering us at the hotels because it was like a heart and it just have one bed inside the room and nothing in it with a fan so they should not charge so much for that place. however, the management should take notice of that extra charge of the hotels because we were and ready to face so much for the hotel since we have to pay for our food and their admission fees is as well as the poor itself cost of a lot for 5 people. It was a great bus tour we visited in January!
why don't the bus management take the bus at the monument valley roots that lead to the major attraction in that area. The attractions at monument valley can be seen from far distance because they were huge and rock mountains which were standing in the lonely desert area the to a person told us that we should take a deep tour which leads to the major attractions in monument valley rather we told him that why don't you take us there we have already paid you for this tour. the two words same day little expensive because those places for tourist places and they charge extra since they see the tourist are coming from all around the world with different ethnicity and different faces so they charge extra for I don't know what. We have been living in this town near Los Angeles, we decided to quit 1 the departure location from Los Angeles however the bus got even more filled when we reach the Los Vegas city because some of the passengers were joining the tour from Las Vegas. Yet we travel from Los Angeles to Las Vegas straight with a single stop at the outlets. the food and the hotels at this festival really fine which were the only thing I didn't know about. Great days with the team. I think that we should have fewer days and less traveling and more attractions with great hotels destinations and everything that makes the vacations a perfect one.
On the most days of the journey we spend so much time at a single location rather than spending our time to different locations since the tour was managed by a professional team I was expecting this from the management I like the way we toward the earth is National Park which spends so many hours there is hand then move to Kenyan land National Park which was a huge part and it has nothing inside which court appeal us rather it was a giant region filled with sand rocks and the mud was really hardened for some reason. Yellowstone National Park was really beautiful because we spent almost two straight days inside the park we store so many wonderful places like the Norris basin mud volcano and the lakes as well as the colorful Grand Prisma Pool. Our hosts were a nice person she told us about every place with word and he kept guiding hours until we can get to our hotels at the end of the days. Now I would like to mention few things about the hotels first one is that they should provide us our decent hotel which point charges are huge money since we already paid so much for this tour, we should expect that was management to provide us our economy class hotel for us to stay.
The first day of this bus tour was very busy people coming from different places and the tour guide your booking their seats for the bus journey. On the other hand, my entire family was ready to take this tour from Los Angeles although that place from where our journey started his just a few blocks away from where I live. choosing this bus tour from the online platform was a great facility because we get to choose our favorite places we wanted to explore and choose that departure locations from where we wanted to start it was quite easy for us to book the towards seeds online although I don't understand why some people didn't book The seeds online and they came all the way prepared with the luggage and the tour guide took so much time in guiding them all. show the tour started from Los Angeles we made the first stock at fashion outlet and then visited the Los Vegas city I don't know why we spend such a little time in Los Vegas yet we have plenty of time to do it so. the next day we explored the antelope canyon, horseshoe bend, monument valley, Yellowstone Park, Canyonlands National Park, and so many others that I could name. Great Bus Tour!
my boyfriend I told the tour operator that she wanted to spend more time at the Grand Teton National Park yet we were only passing by the landscape use we just wanted to take a break in the wilderness and see the beauty of that place on our own. Taking the bus tour with so many people comes with lack of freedom since everyone wants different things so we stick to the one-time table. The Salt Lake City was a beautiful place and the unfortunate thing is that we had to spend such a little time thereby only visiting the state Capitol building and the temple square and then the tour operator told us that the two years is going to finish in Salt Lake City so the drop us of at the airport for us to take the flights back home. The two most favorite things I discovered is the antelope canyon and the second-best thing is that they provided as a great time in Yellowstone National Park although it is a huge park and it requires a huge amount of time for us to explore that region and we exactly did that. There should be more places like Yellowstone and antelope canyon and they should add more time to Salt Lake City. we have to spend another day in Salt Lake City just to visit the famous places we have heard so much about and the next day we explored the Salt Lake City on our own after dismissing the tour because the tour didn't providers that however it was supposed to be a tour and Salt Lake City but there wasn't.
My wife and I took the 6 days West Coast tour with our tour guide. He was very informative and helpful which made our trip very good indeed and I would like to say that our driver was also very good. Tour Guide was very knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble which made a possibly tiring itinerary very enjoyable,also when traffic came to a standstill on our return he kept us informed I would recommend GoldenBusTours to all my friends visiting the USA.
it was very good tour. i recommend this tour to other peoples.we had little problem in tour. but our guide try to fix it. Everything was perfect, well organinized thanks to our amazing tour guide. I\'d love to join his tour in the future. Omar from New York. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
Me and my best friend took the 6-day tour Angeles/Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon, Canyonlands, Great Salt Lake, Arches, Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park. The tour was great, the Canyon is amazing and our tour guide was truly passionate and willing to help and answer to any questions. GoldenBusTours thank you so much for everything!! You made our trip unique! I would totally recommend this tour!