Home – Las Vegas
Guess will depart from Los Angeles in the morning and travel through the scenic San Bernardino Mountains and American driest Mojave Desert. Make a stop at Tanger Outlets to have lunch and experience some shopping. Continue the journey to Las Vegas. Upon arrival in the city of entertainment, our guests will browse the famous hotels and casinos on the Las Vegas strip including world’s largest hotel Palazzo, Venetian, Mega Centre, Fremont Street Neon Light Show, Bellagio Music Fountain, as well as the volcano show at Mirage. Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Note: the free airport pickup is available for the arrivals at McCarran International Airport (LAS) at 1:30 PM. Passengers will encounter our guide at Starbucks Coffee of Terminal 1 or Gate No.51 of Terminal 3. Whereas the passengers joining from Las Vegas will meet our travel guide at the Monte Carlo Hotel at 3:30 PM.
Hotel: LINQ or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West/South Rim – Las Vegas or Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend
- Grand Canyon South Rim ($50/person Mandatory): In a morning, we travel to one of the huge dams of the country, Hoover Dam. Browse the American largest human-made Lake Mead. Afterward, we will enter the Grand Canyon which is the seventh wonder of the world. Upon arrival, our guests will enjoy exploring the bizarre and fascinating rock formations covering the entire region. Later, we will return to Las Vegas to stay overnight. ($50 entrance fee for Grand Canyon)
- Grand Canyon West Rim ($90/person Mandatory): Guests will have a chance to fully browse the fascinating attractions of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The myriads of stunning rock formations formed by the erosion will enchant the visitors. Here, our guests can experience the breathtaking Skywalk, as well as take the helicopter ride to explore and learn more about this wonder of the world. ($90 entrance fee, lunch included)
- Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend ($120/person Mandatory):In a morning, our group will travel to Guling Canyon, and then visit the country’s second largest artificial reservoir, Lake Powell. After that, we will take our guests to Antelope Canyon which is considered to be the most photographic place on earth, with beautiful slot canyon, underground attractions, and more. Arrive at Horseshoe Bend, famous for its stunning emerald green 270° curves of Colorado River.
Hotel: LINQ or Similar.
- Antelope Canyon, AZ
- Grand Canyon Air Only, AZ
- Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ
- Guano Point, AZ
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- Horseshoe Bend, AZ
- Lake Mead, NV
- Lake Powell, AZ
- Mather Point, AZ
Las Vegas – Barstow – Los Angeles
On the third day of our West Coast Tour, we will take you to Ethel M Chocolate Factory. We will also visit the Botanical gardens. On our way to Los Angeles, we will make a stop at Tanger Outlets. Finally, we will arrive in Los Angeles in late evening.
Hotel: Monte Carlo or Mirage.
Los Angeles – San Francisco
Departure from Los Angeles in the morning and our group will travel to the Santa Barbara and enjoy the magnificent views of the Pacific Coastlines. Browse the innovative Mediterranean & historical Spanish architecture, luxury gardens, coastlines, and myriads of attractions of Santa Barbara. Travel to Solvang, which is a small historical and cozy town with stunning Danish architecture and more. Continue to Silicon Valley housing the headquarters of the famous technology companies including Google and Apple. Return to Bay Area to spend the night.
Hotel: Marriott San Ramon, Sheraton Pleasanton, Crowne Plaza Union City, or Similar.
UC Berkeley – Cable Car – San Francisco
In the morning, our tour group arrives at University of California, Berkeley. We will explore this world-renowned university, as well as enjoy the enchanting views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight from the campus. Enjoy taking a ride on San Francisco's iconic Cable Car highlighting the charms of the city. After exploring Golden Gate Bridge, our guests can board on a Sightseeing Boat Journey starting from Fisherman's Wharf. Later, we pay a visit to the famous Palace of Fine Arts which is a city's iconic collections of monumental structures. The colorful historic Victorian Houses and fresh sea breezes entice millions of visitors in this hilly city of California.
Hotel: Marriott San Ramon, Sheraton Pleasanton, Crowne Plaza Union City, or Similar.
17Miles – Monterey Bay Aquarium – Los Angeles
We will continue to Monterey Peninsula; enjoy the gentle sea breezes, picturesque coastlines, luxury gardens, mansions, and golf courses (30-minute stop). Explore the famous 17-Mile Drive which houses some of the best coastline attractions including Lovers Point and much more (drive by). Continue to Monterey Bay Aquarium for its breathtaking oceanic wildlife exhibits with over six hundred different species of both deep sea and fresh water creatures. After that, we return to Los Angeles to conclude our tour. *guests are requested to schedule their returning flights (domestic flight) after 9:30 PM and international flight after 10:30 PM from the airport.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Grand Canyon West/South Rim or Antelope Canyon entrance ticket is mandatory.
Mandatory fee: Cable Car Admission, 17 Miles Drive Admission and UC Berkeley = $40/Person.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$364.00||$344.00||$364.00|
|Air Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, CA||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Grand Canyon Air Only, AZ||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter Only, AZ||$159.00||$159.00||$159.00|
|Grand Canyon National Park, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$126.00||$126.00||$126.00|
|Las Vegas Mindfreak, NV||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour + The Ferris Wheel, NV US||$75.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, CA||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Mandatory fee: Cable Car Admission,17 Mile Drive Admission,UC Berkeley||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$237.00||$237.00||$237.00|
|Redwood Steam Train, CA||$31.00||$25.00||$31.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 mins), CA||$40.00||$28.00||$40.00|
|San Francisco dungeon adventure pavilion, CA||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|San Francisco must pay project||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 1 (Starbucks on Level 1)) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 3 (Gate 51 on Level 0))Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Monte Carlo West Tour Lobby) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 3:30 PM
We will reach at LAX Airport at 7:30 PM. You can also book domestic flights after 9:30 PM and International flights after 10:30 PM from Los Angeles.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It has been a while taking the long vocational tour in California. The Redwood steam train ride was adventurous yet very safe, but it would have a been a lot better experience if the weather wasn’t too drizzly, therefore, we had to get out earlier from there. Great time spending in Vegas city and in the San Francisco city.
the places were so real and so magical that it really had me interested. Especially at Grand Canyon West, we decided to take the Skywalk which was truly the best experience I had on the bus journey. I don’t have words to describe how much we enjoyed the trip, excellent management, and buses. Thanks a lot!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.