Dallas City Tour
Today, our guests will fly from their hometown and arrive at the Dallas City in Texas to join the tour. Meet our travel guides at the Westin Galleria Dallas and our tour begins at 9:00 AM. First, our tour group arrives at the Dealey Plaza where located the Six Floor Museum honoring the lifestyle and achievements of former president John F. Kennedy. Continue towards the Pioneer Plaza Park which houses a wide variety of structures and sculptures. Make a brief stop at Dallas City Hall to browse the historical architecture. Enter the renowned Dallas Museum of Art housing over 2400 pieces of art items with educational programs and guided excursions. Later, our tour group is arrived at the George W Bush Library to learn about the legacy of the former American president. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Austin – San Antonio (Night Tour)
In the morning, our tour group travels to Austin, the state capital and the most well-known city in Texas. Guests will appreciate taking an inside tour of the State Capitol Building which was built in a neoclassical architecture over a century ago, residing in the office chambers and more. Witness the leading University of Texas at Austin. Next, our tour group will make a stop at the Texas Military Forces Museum to learn about the exciting maritime history amongst thousands of exhibits. Enter the famous Natural Bridge Caverns, also known as the country’s largest commercial cavern system home to a variety of speleothems and geological structures. Later, guests surely don’t want to miss taking the San Antonio Night Tour to get in the center of vibrant culture of this old town. Overnight stay in San Antonio.
Hotel: Fairfield Inn& Suites by Marriott San Antonio Sea World or Similar.
San Antonio – Houston
Guests will set off early in the morning towards the well-known Alamo Mission which is known for its Alamo Battle in 1836. Next, guests will be taken to the Buckhorn Museum located two blocks from the Alamo Mission Site. After that, guests will appreciate exploring the historical ambiance at the Historic Market Place. Later, guests will be taken to the Tower of the Americas which is a symbol of Friendship. We will spend the night Houston.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston In-Depth Tour
Today, our guests will set off in the morning to discover the authentic culture of Houston city. Make the firsts stop at Battleship Texas, which is a naval battleship played a vital role in both the world wars. Browse the region’s iconic San Jacinto Monument which is the largest standing column in the country. After that, guests will appreciate experiencing the Dolphin Sightseeing Tour amongst the playful friendly dolphins. Enter the NASA Space Center which depicts the science of space travel exhibiting a wide assortment of space exhibits, as well as authentic command module, spaceflight training, and more. Later, our tour group will return to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston City Tour
In the morning, our tour crew continues the journey in Houston. Explore the Toyota Center, which is a country’s renowned indoor arena for the Houston sports team. Enjoy taking a tour of Rice University, the Texas leading private research university, discover the student culture and architecture of the campus. Make a brief stop at the Hermann Park, best known as the Houston’s oldest public park located in the heart of the city. Next, guests will appreciate exploring the world-renowned Houston Museum of Natural Science which houses the largest number of historical living species and exhibits. The museum comprises of four major sections for visitors as Burke Baker Planetarium, Cockrell Butterfly Center, and Wortham Giant Screen Theatre. Step back in the early 1800s while exploring the George Ranch Historic Park depicting the lifestyle of the first settlement. Overnight stay in Houston.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Suites Houston Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston – Dallas
Start the day early in the morning by heading back to Dallas from Houston. Guests will be dropped off at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), or Dallas Love Field (DAL) for the flights booked after 3:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Customer can get Free Breakfast Coupon.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, TX||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Dolphin Cruise in Golf of Mexico, TX||$13.80||$9.20||$13.80|
|Fort Worth Stockyards, TX||$25.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, TX||$19.00||$13.00||$16.00|
|New Orleans Swamp Tour, LA||$27.00||$27.00||$16.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$25.00||$8.00||$23.00|
|Reunion Tower, TX||$17.00||$8.00||$14.00|
|Royal Carriages French Quarter, LA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise), TX||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, TX||$16.00||$13.00||$14.00|
|Space Center Houston, TX||$29.95||$24.95||$27.95|
|Steamboat Natchez, LA||$44.00||$22.00||$44.00|
|Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame, TX||$6.00||$3.00||$5.00|
|The National WWII Museum, LA||$28.00||$18.00||$24.00|
|Tower of America, TX||$13.00||$10.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly Book your flight to depart from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)/(DAL) Airport after 5:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I arranged this 6-day trip to relax my mind and get my attention off of my daily work routine. It was one of the best decisions of my life. The tour service organized the 6-day trip very efficiently and with great skill. We traveled around the cities in the private shuttle service provided by the tour service. The tour guide was in uniform and professional with everything. He explained to us the history of various places that we visited as well as informative facts about them. The hotel was also a luxury. Overall the whole trip was comfortable and I really enjoyed my experience with this tour service. I would recommend this 6-day tour experience to anyone. Nothing could be better than to escape to wild Texas for a vacation. We planned a 6-days trip. We made a list of plans packed our luggage and decided to take the airplane to Dallas. We were welcomed by a tourist guide who took us to the Ramada Hotel which was a treat. We traveled to various places but the most mesmerizing was the Houston city and we enjoyed Maple leaves beauty and Natural Caverns.
I planned to visit the top-notch places in the south with my colleagues. The tourist service we contacted arranged a well-organized trip. We reached Dallas on an airplane and was picked up by a tour guide. The shuttle service dropped us at the Ramada hotel. Our tour started with full Dallas city tour. it was winter season so vibrant colors were treating to the eyes viewed best at Hermann Park. The tour to George Ranch was marvelous. I strongly recommend visiting here because it offers enjoyment for everyone like fishing, golfing, kayaking, swimming, water skiing, hiking, biking and many other varieties of recreation. Basically, there was so much to do on this bus for any person of any sort of taste. For me and my family, we enjoyed at the San Antonio, although it was guided tour we still managed to sneak around for while and do our own thing. Overall, it was wonderful with all the great facilities and tour services a traveler would ever need.
I don’t see the point of spending so much at the Alamo Mission place. Although our tour guide told u so much about the historical war which held at the same place, and there were displays of that time at the site. Glad, we explored the Dallas city the way wanted because that city is bustling with many activities and there is the specific culture of the people of Dallas. My husband suggests us to have the famous Texas Steak meal, so we went to the special Texas BBQ restaurant and tasted all the great cuisines, which was really nice. We could see the rodeo-style culture, and it truly gave us something different as per we were still in the United States, I love the cowboys, yet there is still a massive number of people who still follow the historical cowboy culture in Texas. It was great to tour but it could have been a lot better!
while we were already in the Texas state, and my relatives suggest that there is no tour of Texas without visiting the Fort Worth city, rather our tour tea choose to spend more time in the Houston which was absolutely worth it. The best time we had on this bus tour was at the Houston city where we spent complete two days and explored it to the fullest. One thing I like about this bus tour was this amazing dolphin sightseeing tour, which was unique for tour experience for us, the boat cruise headed in the center of playful dolphins, first I felt some sort of danger from those gigantic animals but then the guiding person call the dolphins towards and the moment was such an enchanting one. I love the way the team delivered this tour with respect to their passengers, and they managed this bus tour so well, that they dropped us back to the airport for free just so we could take a flight back to our hometown, personally I think it was the best tour experiences for me and my crew on board. Love the team!
I wasn’t sure in the start of the bus tour that my kids are going to make to the end or not they already seemed to get pretty lazy and exhausted on the first day. The tour guide did a great job enticing all the visitors with great information and guidance. We spend the first day of the bus trip in the Dallas and visiting all the most popular sites there, but we discovered a slightly different culture of Texas in the Dallas city and that city has grown so fast over the years. I tried to show my kids the charms of the Texas state and hopefully, we had so many wonderful stops on the course of this bus tour, which kept us entertained and excited. One thing I don’t like or appreciate about the bus tours, not this bus tour but for all the bus tours, that we don’t have that personal freedom to go anywhere and do anything we wanted since we had to stick with tour crew, and one thing is true that this bus tour is one great package of fun with so many places to explore and millions of things to do. I definitely board another bus tour on our next vacations, maybe someplace more magical the next time. Thank you, guys!
it was lovely being part of the bus tour which I thought I would never experience in my life. On the other hand, we just wanted to see what is so special about the cowboy culture in Texas, and thankfully we explore the best places in Dallas, Houston, including the raging fun at the San Antonio was quite the sort of thing we were looking for. Our tour hosting person was nice person who had been an amazing help throughout the course of our bus journey. Thanks for dropping us off the airport of the Dallas.
Cheers to everyone on the bus, I made some good friends while enjoying beautiful nights at the San Antonio. This tour was an exciting experience for me, I was hesitated at first but our tour guide, Mary. She was a funny and intelligent person, I quickly felt more comfortable. Hotels were also comfortable and the tour was executed perfectly on time. Although, I wish they add more time for San Antonio.
This year my family planned a bus trip to see the best of Dallas, Houston, and Austin, San Antonio. The tour service was efficient and picked up on time from the Dallas airport. The tour guide spoke English very efficiently and free shuttle service dropped us to comfort Inn hotel which was a luxury. The next day we visited San Antonio and the scenes were breathtaking. We also went to the Dolphin Tour which was the best part of this tour. We were a bit hindered by rain and cold weather. We went to the space center and drove through the rocket park which we found awesome with unforgettable scenes. I strongly recommend this bus trip but must leave with proper shoes and jackets. The tourist guide was very friendly and provided us with all the information and guided us about shopping. I strongly recommend visiting here in small groups because it then offers more enjoyment.
We are an Indian family visiting the US for the first time, it has been an enthralling experience for us. I researched about this agency before booking a tour, they seem to have most reasonable prices among other competitive websites. This tour offers a beautiful experience of the Jazz of New Orleans and the cool water particles splashing on your face on the cruise. Overall, it was a good experience for us.
Taking a week off from the work came out really handy when we had our tickets booked for this tour. Despite all the great places we get to tour in the Texas state, but also, it feels important to mention the great services provided by the management. We stayed in great hotels and the bus tour as a whole was brilliantly managed. Thanks a lot.
I really wanted to show my wife and my kids the best places in the south, so I booked on this amazing new bus tour. I liked the way we booked our bus seats online and picked our tour date. First, they offered us a massive number of tours that they offering in Texas, then chose this one as it fits our budget, time, and demand. To be honest we loved exploring the NASA Space Center more than anything else we enjoyed. The Houston is also best known for its NASA Space Center, initially, they had rocket launch display almost every month, yet they have probably changed the rocket launch site, but that massive collection is still there at the space center in the rocket park. The Houston Natural Museum was also great, because they such a massive collection of living beings from the past, the dinosaur and whale persevered bone structure was absolutely enticing. Thanks for dropping us back to Dallas airport, we returned to our hometown on time. Can’t believe the bus tour was this perfect. Cheers!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.