Washington DC – Philadelphia
The day 1 of this fantastic tour will begin after picking up all customers from the departure location. From there the tour will head on towards the National Mall otherwise known as the Capitol Hill. The National Mall is one of the most popular places in Washington D.C as it has a lot of significance in American history. After touring the National Mall, we will go to the Lincoln Memorial and pay tribute to the great American president. Here we will find the 19-foot statue of President Lincoln and the inscriptions that are written on the sides. We will also make short stops to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Next, we will go to the biggest museum in the world that is the Smithsonian, here we will specifically go to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Later on, we will be able to see the US Capitol and the White House from a distance because of visit limitations. On the way, we will also get a glimpse of the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
The bus will then change its direction and will head to the Northeast and go towards Philadelphia. Here we will cherish some beautiful moments at the Independence National Historical Park. We will get a chance to walk in the Independence Hall and look at the exact place where the Declaration of Independence was signed. Liberty Bell is the next stop; then we will go to the Liberty Observation Deck.
Hotel: Sheraton/Hilton/Crown Plaza/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Holiday Inn or Similar.
- Capitol Hill, DC
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National Mall, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Old Capitol Building, PA
- One Liberty Observation Deck, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
New York City Tour
On the second day, the tour will set course to New York City, and we will aim to travel the whole city. The tour is very well organized, that is why it is possible to tour the entire city. We will visit all the museums and landmarks that the city has to offer and that will make the tour even better. We will go to the Empire State Building and see the fantastic view from the top of the amazing building. We will also get a chance to look at the beautiful Statue of Liberty as we sightsee it on Statue of Liberty Cruise. In New York, we will make stops at the Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds', and Charging Bull. We will also explore the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Our bus will pass by Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and WTO.
Hotel: Sheraton Stamford/Hilton Stamford/ Holiday Inn Stamford/Holiday Inn Bridgeport or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Central Park, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Yale University – Boston
The day 3 of this tour will begin with a lot of excitement, the bus will head towards the amazing city Boston. From there the tour will head on towards Yale University which is undoubtedly one of the most famous universities in the world. We will tour and see the amazing architecture of the university. It has a Gothic Style campus and has a fascinating history.We will then make way towards the city of Cambridge and visit Harvard University. Also, take pictures with MIT in the background. We will then pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Prudential Center, Boston Public Library and Boston Park. We can also enjoy the Boston Harbor cruise and look at the city from a whole new perspective. We will then enjoy a delicious red lobster dinner in Boston.
Hotel: Clarion Hotel/Holiday Inn or Similar.
Upstate New York – Niagara Falls
On the fourth day, the tour will set course to upstate New York City and make way towards the famous Niagara Falls. At the Niagara Falls, the guests will be able to enjoy the amazing falls. They will also see the Bridal Veil Fall and Horseshoe Fall. After that, we will continue our tour of the Niagara Falls and go on the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (boat ride is unavailable during winters). We will also see a short IMAX film about the history and culture of Niagara Falls. You might even get a chance to enjoy some fireworks on the falls at 10 o'clock (not guaranteed).
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites at the Falls/Days Inn at the Falls/Holiday Inn at Niagara Falls or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Washington DC
On the fifth day, it will then be time to end the tour, we will then head back towards Washington D.C, but we will first make a few stops. In the morning of day five, guests can choose to self-explore the Niagara Falls and join an expert guide to give a deep tour of the Falls. Here you will be able to see the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool State Park is almost 4,200 years old and is a beautiful sight to watch.
You can also leave tour in Niagara Falls. You can book return flights from BUF airport after 1:00 pm
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$36.00||$30.00||$34.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.00||$9.00||$14.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Washington DC Night Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
610 F St NW, Washington, D.C. 20004 at 8:00 AM
460 Hungerford Drive, Rockville, MD, 20850 at 7:00 AM
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 from(IAD/DCA), $200 from(BWI) for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from BUF after 1:00 PM
610 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004 at 6:00PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A family tour was this bus tour. Good, the bus was neatly maintained and so was the other arrangements done. We had nothing to worry about. This 5 day tour to New York, Boston, Philadelphia, the most loved Niagara Falls, was an excellent tour. We recommend this operator and the package.
This 5 day tour was certainly one of the better ones that I have been on. The tour was not perfect but it was not bad either, the overall management and catering was good and that made the tour a lot better. With this tour I was able to enjoy the cities in a new way and the experience was certainly unforgettable. One thing that I learned was that one time was not enough for this tour, that is why I will plan to revisit someday. The prices were reasonable and that is one of the best things about this tour.
This 5 day tour was undoubtedly one of the best ones that I have had. I travel a lot and I have had some bad experiences with this kind of tours. However, I was not disappointed this time as everything was well managed and we were able to see everything that the different locations had to offer. I chose to travel alone but I will certainly like to come again and tour with my family. I was able to look at my country from a whole new perspective and I was able to learn a lot new and meet new people with this tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.