Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
We will start from Washington DC and reach Corning Museum of Glass in Corning around noon. The museum houses more than 35000 glass displays. Post lunch we will head for the Niagara Falls where the collective roar of the Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls will make you realise how magnificent the Niagara Falls is. Indulge in various fun and adventure activities at the falls such as Maid of the Mist (Replaced with Jet Boat Ride in Winter. We do Jet Boat Ride if time is available). Following enjoy an IMAX Movie based on the Niagara Falls and discover more about this natural wonder. Later you can go on your own in the park or accompany the rest of the group to an in depth tour of Old Fort Niagara (Fee: $25/person) and Whirlpool State Park. You will also get a view of the beautiful Lake Ontario and later in the evening. (At times due to late sunset time, the night experience as mentioned in the itinerary might not be complete as there are US Federal Government regulations which restricts driving hours).
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
On day 2, we will be travelling to Boston via Upstate New York, from the bus you will be able to enjoy the view of the Erie Canal and mountains. We will reach Cambridge in the afternoon and will first head to the Harvard University Campus and get a tour of the same. We will also see the main buildings of MIT. Later on we will go around Boston, we will visit the Boston Park, old Trinity Cathedral, Prudential Centre, the Hancock Building and the Boston Public Library. At night, enjoy the famous Boston Lobster in dinner.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York
On day 3, enjoy the beautiful and busy view of the Boston Harbour from aboard a cruise. From there, we will move on to Quincy Market so that you can collect some souvenirs and also catch an authentic Boston lunch at a café in the market. New England clam chowder is advisable from the menu. Post lunch, we will head for New York.
Hotel: Ramada Inn or Similar.
New York City Tour
Today we will go on an exclusive New York City Tour. We will start with the historic Empire State Building, get breath-taking views of the city from its observation deck. Following, we will go on a cruise on the Hudson River and firstly get to see the Statue of Liberty from close and then the famous Brooklyn Bridge. Later we will visit several landmarks in the city including the US Intrepid and witness supersonic aircrafts. We will also get to see the New York Stock Exchange, the Wall Street, the sculpture of Charging Bull and the Trinity Church. Apart from these, the bus will pass through several other famous locations like United Nations Headquarters, the Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Centre and the “Freedom Tower”. We will also visit the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, if our time limit permits.
Hotel: Ramada Inn or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River Cruise, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
New York City Free Day (return home by your time)
Today you are free to go around on your own and then return home according to your schedule. You can go to Chinatown and take a map of New York from our Tour Guide. Enjoy the famous New York strip steaks. Experience a subway ride, then you can visit places like Columbia University, Broadway Theatres, Lincoln Centre, American Museum of Natural History, Grand Central Station, SoHo in lower Manhattan, etc. Or else you can go around Fifth Avenue and visit the Bloomingdale Shopping Centre and we will provide you a discount card of up to 90% off.
Complementary Airport drop-off will be arranged by the agency. Please make sure you book your flight after 7PM from JFK, LGA or EWR.
At the end, we will provide you with the bus back to Washington D.C. There’s no guide to assist you on return.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$31.00||$27.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
2 Montgomery Village Ave, (Holiday Inn) Gaithersburg, MD 20879 at 6:45 AM
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
715 H Street, NW At 6th St. NW, Washington, DC 20001 at 10:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I went for this trip with my two brothers and sister and we totally enjoyed it. We visited top universities and also places like Niagara Falls that excited all of us. I want to take my parents next time.
Never thought that I could visit the whole of Washington in one day, however I had to change my thoughts after availing the services of Golden Bus Tours. The bus service was great and the best thing which I enjoyed during the trip was the bus ride.
I love Niagara Falls and I would continue loving this place till my last breath. This heaven-like place is ideal for everyone to relax and feel soothing. I really enjoyed spending time there. I would definitely suggest this tour to all.
Going with your loved one is always the best. I and my husband enjoyed this tour. We could see all the top universities of today, besides the Niagara Falls that is never disappointing. I recommend this tour as going for 5 days means it should be good and this is good.
We are newly in love, students of the same college. We took this 5 day bus tour as an opportunity to know each other better and to see if our minds match. Yes, we enjoyed the sightseeing places and also the company of each other. Visiting Harvard, MIT was an eye-opener.
I went with my sister for this four day trip and I totally enjoyed going to different places. The tour guide was quite friendly and he made sure every person was doing well. It was a Kickass trip and we had so much fun, made new friends. I also enjoyed the stay and the hotel facilities
The bus was pretty clean and the guide had good knowledge about the places. He also answered and informed everything in detail. I was perfect with the tour and the 5 day stay. Accommodation was perfect and the guide and driver, pleasing.
This was a trip that took me to diverse places. The top universities and also beautiful places like Niagara. The hotel was at its best and I had a great time with family.
Just experienced a 5 day guide tour, starting from Washington we toured New York and many other exciting places. The tour was comfortable as we were travelling by bus and had a guide with us; we also had a chance of touring Niagara Falls, MIT and Harvard University. All these places had different exciting places to offer with each place offering different level of charm, enjoyment, excitement and pleasure.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.