On the first day of our tour, meet our travel guide in front of National Air & Space Museum in the Capital City: Washington DC. Tourists will be given elaborate tour of the Museum in order to learn the milestones of human-kind to overawe the gravity. Afterwards, tour will take a ferry ride in the Potomac River in order to explore the city’s view by the coast, meanwhile you get to hear interesting tales of Washington D.C by our experienced travel guide.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or Similar.
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
On the second day of our tour, tour will head to the Corning Museum of glass, where a wide range of more than 45,000 fascinating glass objects are showcase, some of which date back to 3,500 years.
Afterwards, tourists will get to visit dramatically colorful and magnificent Niagara Falls. Tourists will visit the three well-known falls such as, Horse Shoe Fall, American Fall as well as the Bridal Veil Falls, that’s what’s inside Niagara Falls State Park.Tourists can return to the visitor-center of the Niagara Falls in order to watch an IMAX presentation called The Legends of The Falls, which had a budget of $15 million in order such convincing presentation.
Afterwards, tourists have a choice between:
A: Keep touring the Niagara Falls Park.
B:Tourist can join the optional In-depth tour of Niagara in order to see the Whirl Poor, as well as the well-known Old Fort of Niagara.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or Similar.
Upstate New York – Boston
On the third day of our tour, we will depart hotel early in the morning in order to take a boat ride of Maid of the Mist, afterwards a cruise ride in the Niagara River. Tourists will have quite exciting experience by viewing the fall up close. In the afternoon, tour will head to Upstate New York in order to reach Massachusetts. We will arrive at Cambridge to explore the oldest campus in North-America: Harvard University, take a photo with the statue of Mr. John Harvard. In addition, we will visit another top notch Ivy League school Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
The tour of historical city: Boston, we will stop at the well-known Copley Square in order to explore the old Trinity Church as well as the modern John Hancock building. Also, follow the Freedom Trail so you could get to see the Boston Common, Massachusetts State House and many more.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York
Take the ferry ride at the Boston harbor in order to explore the city’s fascinating views from the shore. Afterwards, we will have a real Bostonian lunch at the market-central spot: Quincy Market.
Then tour will head to the New York City in the afternoon.
Hotel: Hotel Edison, Palace Hotel, Ramada Inn or Similar.
New York City Tour – Washington DC
On the fifth and last day of our tour will tourists to the top of the well-known landmarks of New York City, such as the tallest building in the America: Empire State Building, where you get to see the mesmerizing view of the city from the top. Take a ferry ride on the Hudson River in order to see the Lady Liberty as well as the Brooklyn Bridge. Then we will visit the old aircraft carrier the U.S.S. Intrepid docked at the harbor, which was later invested with heavy amount of 120 million USDin order to turn it to a famous air and space museum. Afterwards, tourists can get to walk along the Wall Street, the world’s biggest financial center. In addition we will explore the top landmarks such as the Trinity Church, Metropolitan Museum, New York Stock Exchange, Times Square, Fifth Avenue, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center Monument, and the United Nation Building.
Shuttle fee to transfer you to DC is $3/pax
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (62+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Native American Cultural Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
601 Independence Ave, (National Air and Space Museum) SW, Washington, DC 20024 at 01:00 PM
715 H Street, NW At 6th St. NW, Washington, DC 20001 at 10:00 PM
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
That was the best trip of this season. This 5-day bus tour to Washington DC, Corning, Niagara Falls, Boston and New York was something extraordinary. The price of the tour is fair and we were able to explore the area and we also took magnificent photographs at the scenic sight. Thanks!
I usually don’t share feedback or write reviews on any webpage. However, this tour forced me to say thanks for the developers of this tour package. It is an economical tour package and all the accommodations are excellent.
I never thought we would have that much fun while going with a tour company but we had a astonishing 3 day trip. Visits to the prestigious Educational institutes like MIT and Harvard was the best part of the trip. It was a perfectly amazing guided tour ever.
Washington is a fantastic place, I recently visited many landmarks of the city thanks to the wonderful services of Golden Bus Tours who not only gave us a discounted package but also insured that we are comfortable throughout the trip.
This was a wonderful opportunity to visit places. Actually, it was my friends booking and as she could not join, she asked me to proceed. I was on my weekend off and so got this chance. I extended it to 5 days and had a great stay.
Just experienced a 5 day guide tour, starting from Washington we toured white house, Smithsonian museum and may other exciting places. The tour was comfortable as we were travelling by bus and had a guide with us; we also had a chance of touring Boston, Harvard and also MIT. All these places had different exciting places to offer with each place offering different level of charm, enjoyment, excitement and pleasure.
A sudden plan of last week has put us through this tour. Yes, accept my word. Always do not make a big plan well ahead. Sudden plans also work excellent and the thrill is high as things happen unexpectedly and we had nothing to worry. The tour organizer took care of everything.
5 day tour was comfortable. No complaints. The tour organizing was perfect. The bus clean and luxurious, the staff was good. Took to all the places they had informed and in fact, I also saw MIT and Harvard. The offer was affordable and the tour was a real excitement.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.