The tour will start from Washington DC; passengers will meet our travel guide at the Main Entrance of National Air & Space Museum. Begin the day by exploring the charms of Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials. Continue to White House building, the building remains closed to the public, we take photographs and explore the White House from the outside. Board on a sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River, highlighting the stunning views of the city (if the cruise is closed for the visitors, then we will take our guests to International Spy Museum). We won't miss browsing the famous Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and other top-notch sites in Washington DC. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, or similar.
Corning – Niagara Falls
Begin the tour early in the morning and head to the famous Corning Museum of Glass situated at the heart of Corning city in New York. Corning Museum of Glass is home to over forty thousand glass displays collected from all around the world. Guests will relish watching the museum's famous Hot Glass Show showcasing the science of glassmaking and much more. Then, our group will set off to explore the wonderful Niagara Falls. Upon arrival in this world's wonder, the charming views of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall, will bring a bring a joyful start of the Niagara Falls tour. Take the adventurous Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara River for some breathtaking sightseeing (In winters, we will experience the Niagara Jetboats instead). Experience watching the Niagara Falls IMAX Movie which portrays over twelve thousand years of history of Niagara region (optional). Later, guests will have an opportunity to take a Niagara In-depth Tour or self-explore the falls park. Niagara In-depth Tour highlight includes the famous landmarks of the region including Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpool. Head to the hotel overnight.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, or similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara River, NA
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
Guests will set off to reach the Boston in the morning; travel across the scenic Upstate New York along the picturesque Erie Canal and mountains peaks. In the afternoon, we have reached the historic Cambridge town in Boston. Enter the Harvard University, a well-known Ivy league campus, discover the iconic Harvard Statue, mainly recognized as the Statue of Three Lies, as well as take photographs with the backdrops of main campus building of MIT University. Roam around the Boston city while discovering the charms of historic Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, State House. Before the night falls, guests are recommended to taste the Boston's Lobster bringing the night a joyful ending.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, or similar.
Boston – New York
As the day begins, our group will appreciate taking a sightseeing cruise at the Boston Harbor overseeing the charming views of the Boston city skylines, and more. Travel to the oldest market zone of the Boston city, Quincy Market. Enjoy wandering around this lively marketplace residing countless souvenir shops, handicrafts, as well as the finest eateries of town; we recommend all the guests taste the delicious New England Clam Chowders. After finish exploring the Quincy Market, our group will travel to New York to stay overnight.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn, or similar.
New York City Tour – Home
Today, our tour group will set off to explore the core beauty of Big Apple, the largest city in the United States. We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). The fun will begin as our guests take a cruise on the Hudson River; get closer to the iconic symbol of Freedom, the Statue of Liberty. The USS Intrepid is the site where a wide variety of super airliners and other aircrafts are on display. After exploring the USS Intrepid, enter the Wall Street of New York. Here, we will take photographs with the backdrops of Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull sculpture, and pay visits to the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum, and Times Square, the crossroads of the world. If time allows, our tour group won’t miss exploring the Metropolitan Museum of Art, mainly known as the largest art museum in the country. While roaming around this vibrant city, discover the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and One World Trade Center. After that, our tour will be concluded in New York City; compilatory transfer to major airports of New York (JFK/LGA/EWR)
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
715 H Street, NW At 7th St. NW, Washington, DC 20001 at 10:00 PM
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
That was the best trip of this season. This 5-day bus tour to Washington DC, Corning, Niagara Falls, Boston and New York was something extraordinary. The price of the tour is fair and we were able to explore the area and we also took magnificent photographs at the scenic sight. Thanks!
I usually don’t share feedback or write reviews on any webpage. However, this tour forced me to say thanks for the developers of this tour package. It is an economical tour package and all the accommodations are excellent.
I never thought we would have that much fun while going with a tour company but we had a astonishing 3 day trip. Visits to the prestigious Educational institutes like MIT and Harvard was the best part of the trip. It was a perfectly amazing guided tour ever.
Washington is a fantastic place, I recently visited many landmarks of the city thanks to the wonderful services of Golden Bus Tours who not only gave us a discounted package but also insured that we are comfortable throughout the trip.
This was a wonderful opportunity to visit places. Actually, it was my friends booking and as she could not join, she asked me to proceed. I was on my weekend off and so got this chance. I extended it to 5 days and had a great stay.
Just experienced a 5 day guide tour, starting from Washington we toured white house, Smithsonian museum and may other exciting places. The tour was comfortable as we were travelling by bus and had a guide with us; we also had a chance of touring Boston, Harvard and also MIT. All these places had different exciting places to offer with each place offering different level of charm, enjoyment, excitement and pleasure.
A sudden plan of last week has put us through this tour. Yes, accept my word. Always do not make a big plan well ahead. Sudden plans also work excellent and the thrill is high as things happen unexpectedly and we had nothing to worry. The tour organizer took care of everything.
5 day tour was comfortable. No complaints. The tour organizing was perfect. The bus clean and luxurious, the staff was good. Took to all the places they had informed and in fact, I also saw MIT and Harvard. The offer was affordable and the tour was a real excitement.
I have never been fond of taking public journeys and even on the bus. My uncle gave us the tickets for this bus journey, they already had taken the tour, they wanted me to experience the bus trip like the way they did, and they enjoyed a lot. However, we start the bus trip at the Washington DC, and at the day spend all the time in the capital city visiting the great sites and taking the Potomac River cruise. The Niagara Falls was absolutely the kind of place which took our breaths away, the three waterfalls were huge, and the cruise took us even closer to the falls, while we get soaked in the mist. Anyways, it was more than my uncle described it. One of the best touring experience I have ever had in my life. Thanks a lot.
A great tour indeed and I would recommend everyone to go on this tour. The schedule covered all the important places and that places were distinctly unique. It is not that we can understand how Neil Armstrong reached the moon, but here we get to experience by walking on his steps. I am unable to believe that I am here. I was disappointed that I could not experience the earth simulation and sounds perfectly as a tour member suddenly felt nauseate and all concentration was on her. The lady was in mid 50s and with her falling sick; I am unable to recollect the experience.
At the very first moment that I came to know about this tour, I jumped with joy and I wished to go on this tour. I am very happy for my decision and loved the tour very much. They covered all the important places and feeling the moon steps, watching the movies and experiencing the space and earth simulation with the sounds were amazing. It is impossible to consider anything above this tour that gave an opportunity to visualize and feel that which we can never know otherwise. It was fabulous and I really got goose bumps every moment I was experiencing something new.
My wife and I were planning to take this bus tour for so long. As our children got vacations for their institutes in summers, we were finally able to participate. The thing which I liked the most about this bus journey was it had luxurious lodgings at every end of the day, the Quality Inn, was fine as it should be. Lovely journey through the Niagara Falls, and the time we spent at the New York and at the DC were truly magical - The Lincoln Memorial, and all the landmarks there were so great to explore. Lovely experience!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.