5-Day Vancouver to Kamloops, Columbia Icefield, Banff National Park, Kelowna and Okanagan Lake Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-VAN-195A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat
Visit the breathtakingly beautiful Moraine Lake to enjoy the poetic and picturesque scenery of the lake and surrounding mountains.
Take a look at four famous lakes in one stop: Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Bow Lake and Okanagan Lake.
Ride the giant snowmobile to explore the world-famous ice field ruins Columbia Icefield!
Ride on the Banff Gondola to enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of the Banff town and the magnificent Rocky Mountains (at your own expense).
Enjoy lunch at the famous Chateau Lake Louise Hotel (at your own expense).
Vancouver Airport Pick-up Information:
1. Complimentary airport pick-up services will be provided at the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) at 10:00 am, 12:30 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm, and 9:00 pm. Please patiently wait for other passengers to arrive at the airport before transferring to the hotel. The wait time may vary and depends on the bus schedule.
2. Vancouver International Airport (YVR) paid pick-up and drop-off services: For flights arriving between 07:00 am to 11:00 pm, the first two passengers will be charged CAD $90 (USD $75), and each additional guest after that will be charged CAD $20 (USD $18). Please be aware that there is a maximum of four people per order.
3. For all guests who collect luggage and meet with the guide before 12:15 pm, you can choose to pay $1 for joining the 3-hour Vancouver tour. Please patiently wait in the airport lobby, and we will depart from the airport at 12:30 pm.
Vancouver tour itinerary: Gastown → 2010 Winter Olympics Torch Plaza → Canada Place, via Chinatown.
Seattle Paid Pick-up Information:
1. The shuttle service from Seattle downtown to the Vancouver team hotel is provided every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The price is $55/person (commission: $8/person) for a single ride of the shuttle. The place and time of collection and boarding is: 1:30 pm Seattle Space Needle Square 400 Broad St, Seattle, WA 98109
2. Except Tuesday, Quick Shuttle between Seattle Airport and Vancouver hotel: you may book a Quick Shuttle from the Seattle Airport (SEA), Seattle downtown (Seattle-Washington State Convention Center), Seattle-Pier 66/91 to the Vancouver hotel (Richmond- River Rock Casino), and we will arrange the vehicle to pick up guests from Richmond- River Rock Casino to our group’s hotel.
Quick Shuttle price: one-way USD$75/person(commission: $8/person).
The ride time is approximately 4-5 hours. The actual ticket information should come before the specific information is placed in the order. You can check out more information about taking the Quick Shuttle.
*Remark: this fare is 100% non-refundable, non-changeable, and non-transferable.
3. Seattle-Vancouver round-trip chartered service: 7-person Van, with a maximum of 6 people; one-way USD$700/van.
Hotel: Hampton Inn by Hilton Vancouver-Airport Or Accent Inn Vancouver Airport Or Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel Or similar.
In the morning, we will first head to the Hope Town, and then pass through the town of Merritt and head to visit the famous local "VQA" rare wine winery. Shortly after, we will head to Kelowna: the hometown of fruits in BC and pass by the Okanagan Lake. Following, we will visit the famous local Vernon Planet Bee Honey Farm. Finally, we will return back to Revelstoke.
Vancouver → Hope Town (30 mins) → Merritt (Pass by) → Kelowna → Grizzli Winery (45 mins) → Okanagan Lake (Pass by) → Vernon Plannet Bee Honey Farm (30 mins) → Revelstoke / Salmon Arm
Hotel: Hilltop Inn Salmon Arm Or Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm Or Sandman Hotel Revelstoke Hotel Or similar.
In the morning, we will pass through the famous Rogers Pass in Glacier National Park. Following, join us for an epic scenic drive to Yoho National Park! Shortly after, we will head to the Banff National Park! First, we will have a nice lunch, and we will go to the Louise Lake to enjoy the beautiful scenic views of Louise Lake. Next, we will take the Banff Gondola to have a panoramic view of Banff. Following, we will take a visit to the beautiful Moraine Lake. Then we will go to see the famous Bow Falls. Finally join us and relax yourself in Banff Town!
Revelstoke / Salmon Arm → Glacier National Park (Pass-by) → Yoho National Park (Pass-by) → Banff National Park → Lake Louise (120 mins, including lunch time and sightseeing time)→ Moraine Lake (15 mins) → Banff Gondola (60 mins) → Bow Falls (15 mins) → Banff Town (60 mins)
1. The opening time of Moraine Lake is from mid-June to mid-October. If it is not open during the tour, the scenic spot will be cancelled, and the tour time of Louise Lake will be increased accordingly.
Hotel: Irwin's Mountain Inn / Red Carpet Inn Or similar.
Today we will leave Banff Town for the magnificent icefield. You can see the beautiful view of meadows, waterfalls and snow mountains along the way. We will pass by the famous Crowfoot Glacier and Bow Lake. Finally, we will enter into the Jasper National Park and explore Columbia Icefield, You can take a big shuttle bus to start your own adventure! More exciting, you can breathe the fresh air of the Rocky Mountains when standing on the skywalk! We will also stay overnight in Grizzly Bear Town/Salmon Bay.
Banff Town → Crowfoot Glacier (Pass-by) → Bow Lake (Pass-by) → Columbia Glacier (3 hours, including ice field snowmobile and skywalk) → Glacier National Park (Pass-by) → Revelstoke / Salmon Arm
Hotel: Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm Or Sandman Hotel Revelstoke Or similar.
Today, we will proceed to the famous "Last Spike" in the Pacific Railroad Memorial Park. Then, we will head to visit the Kamloops which is the hometown of Ginseng. Finally, we will drive back to Vancouver.
Revelstoke → The Last Spike (20 mins) → Kamloops Sunmore Ginseng Factory (45 mins) → Fraser Valley (Pass-by) → Vancouver
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport pick up is available on this tour. The Tour Package price will not include Mandatory Tour Guide tips for Airport Pickup.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Fee for all Optional Activities and entrance paid in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets for the whole group. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Seasonal attractions will be closed after a certain time and itinerary will be changed based on it. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $12 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages, and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with a discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
All the prices are listed in USD.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Complimentary Pickup from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) 10:00, 12:30, 3:00, 5:00, 7:00 and 9:00. Passengers will wait for others to transfer to the hotel according to the bus schedule.
- Paid pick-up and drop-off service is available between 07:00 am to 11:00 pm in $75 from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) for 1 or 2 persons and $18 per additional person will be charged.
- Seattle paid airport pick-up
(+$110/person will be charged for selecting this location)
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure, 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ 9 to 15 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ Within 8 days prior to departure, 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no-show on the departure date and unable to join the tour for any reason including COVID.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason for cancellation is, the processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirements or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour if the future travel plan suits you. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements like separate purchase of air tickets, visa cost, taxi fare etc. We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Note: More than 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds. Each Cancellation Request must be received in writing by email.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection, COVID or any other serious issue. If you reschedule a tour and later decide to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you want to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. No reschedule request will be entertained within 15 days before the departure date.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 2 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7.You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.