Philadelphia – Washington DC
The tour will start after our departure from the hotel, and the tour bus will head to Philadelphia, which is the second capital of the United States. Upon arrival, the first visit will be to the archival Independence Hall where the appointment of George Washington as Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army was held. Next will be the Liberty Bell which is located at the walking distance from the Independence Hall. We will then head to Washington DC, and the first stop will be made at the remarkable National Museum of Natural History with the Hope Diamond to admire with it. Afterward, the bus will be heading to Capitol where we can get the absolute chance of taking pictures outside the US Congress Building. After this will be another museum named Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and take pictures with wax figures of all American presidents as well as the celebrities. The following will be the White House building. Our final destination of the day would be the Lincoln Memorial and DC Harbor cruise.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- DC Cruise, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National Museum of Natural History, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls, US
Visit the Corning Museum of Glass; explore the science behind glassmaking and watch the renowned Hot Glass Shows. Then we will pay a visit to Niagara Falls; a world famous wonder of nature. Learn about Niagara history at the Niagara Falls Movie. As the night, will fall, we will experience the illuminating views of the Falls. However, night view is not guaranteed or it will be limited due to late sunset and driving hours regulation by US Federal Government.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls, US – Boston
We will begin the tour by browsing the historical aspects of the Niagara City on the In-depth tour; make a stop at the Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of Niagara River which flows into Lake Ontario. Pass by the power vista which stands as the greatest power generating system throughout the Northern US. We will then take an adventurous Jet Boat ride which will give us a chance of experiencing the exceptional power of nature. Following will be the Maid of Mist ride that is the most recommended feature of Niagara Falls. This ride will take us right into the heart of Niagara to experience the tremendous power of the natural wonder itself. Later, guests will enjoy the delicious dinner of lobster in Boston.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York
We will begin the fourth day of our tour with a visit to the Harvard University. We will take a stroll inside this leading Ivy League institute. Along with the visit to Harvard, also explore the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. We will pass by Trinity Church; famous for its history and exquisite architecture. Next stop will be made at the Boston harbor to enjoy the Boston Harbor Cruise. through a narrational guide, learn about the history of the Boston waterfronts. Continue to the Quincy Market which is a regional eldest marketplace with many souvenirs, shops, restaurants, and vendors. Last, we will be back to New York city to spend the night.
Hotel: Madison suite Somerset, Holiday Inn or Similar.
New York City Tour – Philadelphia
In the morning, guests will visit the Wall Street, infamous for being the financial capital of the world and is home to the world’s largest stock exchange by total market capitalization, the New York Stock Exchange. On our way, we will also sightsee the Old City Hall and the great Charging Bull statue. The next stop will be made at the One World Trade Center which stands as one of the American tallest buildings. Next, guests can join the Liberty Cruise to see the city in an entirely different perspective. We will enjoy views of Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of city’s iconic Statue of Liberty. The next destination will be the USS Intrepid to browse the collection of aircraft and various superliners. Guests will also witness the Fifth Avenue, United Nation Headquarters, Rockefeller Center, and then explore the vibrant Times Square.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- The Museum of Modern Art, NY
- Times Square, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$12.00||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|President Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|The Museum of Modern Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$18.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
55 North 11th Street Philadelphia, PA 19107 About 6:00 PM - We will provide bus ticket from New York City back to Philadelphia on last day.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This a good package, my friend has been on this trip before and insisted us to do the same, so we contacted GoldenBusTours, there staff was very helpful they got us a really good deal. We took this 5 day tour, we get to visit a lot of places which I never thought I would visit in five days, The illuminations of Niagara Falls, The capital city, Huff and Buff of big apple, all of it was absolutely remarkable.
This five day trip was much awaited. I went with my class mates and we had great fun. We visited the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall in Philadelphia and then to Washington DC, Korean War Memorial, President Wax Museum, Smithsonian Museum of Natural History and White House. The places we stayed were good enough and our money was well-spent. I have recommended it to my sister who is planning to do something similar.
We the entire family of 7 members went on this five day tour. I must say, right from the hotel to transport facilities, everything was in order. The money was rightly sped and is a good package to spend quality time and also to enjoy sightseeing traveling luxury.
I found it a tour on budget. I save lots of my hard-earned money and going to suggest it to others as well. I am planning to go for this tour again.
The bus was luxurious and clean. So was the accommodation. The driver was in good control of the bus, but sometimes I found he was driving in high speed, but all the way we were safe. The guide took good control of the passengers and so we saw all the places.
It was a great offer to explore the best attractions. Everything about this trip was awesome, from reasonable rates to luxurious buses. The cruises, the dinner and hotel accommodation came with this package. However, on our 5-day bus tour, we visited Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, New York city, Boston and few other attractions. Thanks for the great service
The best thing which I found about this tour is selection of amazing destinations and economical rates. If you’re looking for tour on a budget, this is a perfect option for sure.
Me and my wife had a chance to spend some time together through the 5 day trip through Golden Bus Tours and it was fantastic. The most amazing site of the whole trip was the Niagara falls. We really had a great time together.
My friend recommended this trip to me and I visited there with my wife. It was the kifetime experience for me. The buses were good, Hotels was great and Guided was friendly and had good sense of humor. I would love to go on this tour again soon.
from booking tours to the destinations and hotels, they were quite excellent. Although, the food and admission charges cost us a lot. I think that should be managed by the operators. We took a family photo at the heart of America, the White House Building. It was fun!
the last time I went to the capital city, its was not that fun; probably because we missed out many things like the river cruise and sightseeing excursion. I’m happy that on this bus tour, we best explored it. Harvard University was also the best. We stayed at the best lodgings; at least they were luxurious! Thank You!!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.