Philadelphia – Washington DC
In the early morning, visitors will gather around at the front ofPhiladelphiaBourse Mall, from there a bus will pick them up. As the tour begins, the visitors will be taken to the National Park in Philadelphia where visitors will spend some amazing time at the Nationals Park’s top attractions such as Independence Hall and Liberty Bell that depicts American history. As the afternoon begins, the visitors will head to Washington DC. The tour will head straight to Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC. After visiting Lincoln memorial, the tour will go to the Korean and Vietnam War Memorial. Tour will then head to the most attractive place in Washington DC, that is, National Air and Space Museum, visitors will see the advancement in Air and Space sciences. After spending time at the museum, visitors will go to have the outside view of Capitol Hill and White House. Group will then enjoy a beautiful sightseeing experience on the DC cruise. However, when it is not operational, we will take you to International Spy Museum. We will also pass by Thomas Memorial and WWII Memorial.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Shippen Place Hotel or equivalent
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
In the morning, the visitors will go to the Corning. At Corning, we will visit the famous Corning Glass Museum which has more than 40,000 glass objects. From here we will leave for Niagara Falls. At the Falls, we will first take Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. It does not operate in winter. So, during winter time we will go for Jet Boat Ride if weather allows us. Then our group can watch the IMAX movie about the Niagara history.
Then we will go for the in-depth tour of the Niagara Falls. In this tour, we will cover Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. However, it is optional, and you can skip it to explore the Niagara Falls on your own. At night you can enjoy the night view (not possible when sunset is too late).
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn, Raddisson or Similar.
Upstate New York – Boston
We will start in the morning for Boston and pass by beautiful mountains and Erie Canal. Then, the tour will head straight to Cambridge. Our group will start with the Harvard University tour. We will explore it and know more about its history. Then we will get a chance to capture photos with MIT in the background. We will then have a sightseeing experience as we pass by Trinity Cathedral, Swan Lake Park, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. We will enjoy the Boston Lobster Dinner at night.
Hotel: Sheraton/ DoubleTree/ Radisson/ Courtyard/ Four Points/ Wyndham/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York
In the morning of the 4th day, visitors will spend the half day in Boston visiting the other most attractive places. The Boston Harbor is the place that’d be visited first. After spending time at the harbor and wandering around the shores and nearby shops and vendors, as the afternoon begins the tour will head to the Boston’s most famous market: The Quincy Market. In the renowned Bostonian market, visitors will have lunch. After the lunch in Boston, tour will head straight to the New York City, that is, almost two hundred and fifteen miles away far from Boston.
Hotel: Edison, Palace Hotel, Ramada Inn or Similar.
New York city tour – Home
Today we are going to tour the Capital of the World, New York! We start with the famous Wall Street and its symbolic Charging Bull, after which we cruise on the Hudson River to take photographs with the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. From the cruise, we will head to the Empire State Building where we will climb onto the 86th floor. You will also have a guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the newly transformed USS Intrepid and also take pictures of the wax figures of famous people at Madame Tussauds’ Museum. You may also pass by United Nations Headquarters, the Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$61.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
21 S 5th St, (Front of the Philadelphia Bourse Mall) Philadelphia, PA 19106 at 08:45 AM
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
55-57 N 11 St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 at 08:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
These 5 days were the best in my life. I am the lone traveler type so this was one of the best trips in my life. GoldenBusTours had it planned it with quite detail and the best part was the tour wasn’t rushed. It gave us a very relaxed time to enjoy each place at our own will. The accommodation was great. I won’t say it was 5 star luxury but it was nothing short of being comfortable and good standard either.
This was an amazing 5 day tour. The accommodation was my priority and it was surprisingly the finest. The places to visit were informed and they did not miss out on anything. All the important places were covered that I wished for and in detail. I recommend.
Getting an affordable bus offer is not easy and when it is available I want to use it. I made use of the right opportunity. This is a 5 day tour and I appeared famished to visit these beautiful sights and I want to quench my thirst with one more visit.
My in-laws have come all the way from India and so I got them booked for this tour. They enjoyed visiting the important places and the bus tour. I was happy with the 5 day tour to Niagara Falls and New York.
We boarded on this 5-day tour and we had a great time there. The Niagara Falls was the most beautiful site to visit. The Scenic beauty we saw on the way to our destination was sensational. This tour features pretty much all the major cities with in-depth tour It was really a fascinating tour with lot of memorable moments.
My income doesn’t allow me to go for expensive tours. That’s why, I chose this to spend some quality time with my wife. It was best more than my expectations.
This was a great tour. We enjoyed every minute of the tour. The tour guide was supportive and made sure that all the passengers enjoyed the tour and we covered all the tourist points with ease. My parents came from India for vacation and they liked this tour a lot. I would recommend this tour for friends and relatives.
A 5 day tour was the best I had spent with my step children and won over them. I booked this tour and enjoyed the stay at the hotel, the transportation and the guided bus tour. The prices and its discounts was the real icing on the cake.
I had the most amazing time ever on this tour. I went there with my family and we enjoyed each and every bit of this tour. New York, Washington and Niagara Falls are the most beautiful places on earth. Travel and Accommodations were great. All credit goes to GoldenBusTours!
I wanted to go on this 5 day tour as an educational tour, so that I am really aware of places. Before speaking on any place, knowing about it is important and my purpose was rightly served with this tour. The guide was really helpful and gave me plenty of information, an insight.
The best days in my life were these 5 days. I love to travel places and as expected I do not get right companions to go with me. So I have practiced to travel alone. The same goes with this 5 day tour to Washington DC, Niagara Falls, New York, Philadelphia and lots more.
Golden Bus Tours gave excellent services to me throughout the one day. In such a short span we visited many great landmarks of the city. The overall staff was very cordial and I made great friendship with the guide who gave us valuable assistance through out.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.