Philadelphia – Washington DC – Night Tour
Today we will start our journey by walking through the Independence park, here we will witness the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Then we will head to the One Liberty Observation Deck, visitors will be amazed by the fabulous view of the first capital of US from the top of Philly. Furthermore, Rocky Steps is well-known and exclusive in Philly. Visitors will enjoy a Philly Cheese steak in their lunch at Reading Terminal Market. Next we will move towards Washington D.C. You will experience the National Ferry Cruise on Potomac River. In winter, if cruise is closed we will go to International Museum. Relish by the view of the Titanic Memorial, Pentagon, Fort McNair Officers Club and Air Force Memorial etc. We will also explore the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Vietnam War Memorial and Korean War Memorial. After having dinner, visitors will begin the night tour of Washington DC. Main attractions will be the reflecting pool, Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson’s Memorial and Washington Monument. Head to hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Springhill Suites by Marriott (Columbia, Maryland Area) or Similar.
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- One Liberty Observation Deck, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
On the second day, we will take you to the Tour of Capitol, the temple of liberty. Next we will visit the Library of Congress. (If the capitol and Library are closed, we will sightsee the exterior of both). Then we will head to the Supreme Court of US. Visitors will enjoy the taste of the best burgers in town at Shake Shack (excluded in tour fee). After lunch, we will explore the Madame Tussauds President Wax Museum. Here you will sightsee all 44 Presidents of the United States. Then we will visit the Ford’s Theater. We will head to the Smithsonian Museums in the afternoon. You may choose to visit National Gallery of Art, National Air & Space Museum, Museum of American History and Museum of Natural History. will have the night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Genetti Hotel & Suite (Williamsport Area) or Similar.
Today in the morning we will leave from the hotel after enjoying our breakfast. At noon, we will reach Niagara Falls. First, we will head to Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. Visitors will enjoy the view of downstream and midstream of the Niagara River. You will experience the Niagara Adventure Ride of Jet boat, it is known as the Ferrari on the water. Then you will enjoy famous the Maid of Mist Boat Tour to take you possible close to Niagara Falls.(Bridal Veil Falls, American Falls, Horseshoe Falls) We will also enjoy the of Niagara Falls IMAX movie. Then we will visit Goat Island after sunset. We will adore the magnificent night view of the falls (we will arrange the best time to sightsee the night view according to the actual sunset time). Night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel (Buffalo Airport Area) or Similar.
Harvard University – Boston
On the fourth day of our trip, in the morning we will head to Boston along with the Erie Canal and I-90 East. Our first stop will be The Harvard University in Cambridge. We will take a tour of the Harvard Campus to sightsee the statues, library, Harvard Yard and so much more. Next we will visit the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). After that we will see Christian Science Church and Copley Square. Visitors will get a chance to take pictures with Trinity Church of Boston and John Hancock Tower. At night, you will enjoy Lobster Meal in Chinatown. We will have the night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton Boston (North Shore, Massachusetts Area) or Similar.
Boston – Home
Today in the morning after having breakfast we will start our trip. First you will enjoy walking on The Freedom Trail of Boston. To observe the Independence history, we will walk through Boston Common, Granary Burying Ground, Park Street Church, Old State House, Massachusetts State House, Faneuil Hall, Site of Boston Massacre and much more. Visitors can go for Boston Harbor Cruise If they are not interested in walking trip. After that you will enjoy shopping and good food at Quincy Market. (We will separate the groups to different drop-off locations by the end of the tour)
Note: We will arrange a return shuttle to Philadelphia without tour guide. Please double check with guide for exact drop off in Philadelphia.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in Mercedes High Top Van.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $12 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Freedom Trail, MA||$15.00||$15.00||$13.00|
|Harvard University, MA||$12.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Fall Scenic Tour + Old ForT Niagara ticket||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Fort Niagara, NY||$13.00||$6.00||$13.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) drop off service is available for 24 hours.
55-57 N 11 St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 at 08:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Nature was all reflecting from Niagara Falls and Harvard University visit was the most memorable thing for me and I shared my experience of exploring such renowned institution with my friends. I had a very good experience of shopping as well. It was not a restricted tour but many options were given and I selected all according to my preference. A well deserving 5 star tour where blend of nature and knowledge; was beautifully explained; by the trained guides! They do take care of your as their prior responsibility. I do consider it a best way to feel the experience of a world class trip. Good standard services! Highly recommending it to enjoy this tour where millions of clicks are a small deal because of attractiveness of places.
I am from India and exploration of places is my passion. My favorite destinations were many in this tour but the National Gallery of Art and Niagara Falls were exceptions of this tour and I enjoyed my photography there a lot. My guide Chris helped me in finding best edges to click the clicks. He was a photographer as well and his advice really works. I got amazing comments on my pictures by my friends and family. Amazing trip it was; with so much of fun and cruise experience was fun. I got a few people from India over there and loved dancing and enjoyed the music of our tastes altogether. All the 5 stars for the best trip ever of 5 days! Days and nights were planned so well. Priority was given to our comfort at every stage of this tour. Thumps up for all this! Fusion with this adorable tour is a definite recommendation from my side to the foreigner who want to explore amazing places o America with no stress. Thanks from my side for all enjoyment!
We were provided a very jolly guide in this tour whose name was Joel. I must say that whenever you join this tour make sure that Joel is your guide because his energy always keeps you on the top to enjoy and have all the fun in this entire tour. Lunch at Reading Terminal Market was yummy and enjoyed Library of Congress visit in this tour. I am very much selective in my food items and was worried that I would be able to get all this in my tour or not? My guide was so nice man that he really helped me in finding the best food that I really desired. His information about all the local areas helped a lot throughout this tour. Special thanks to my guide and all the well deserving 5 stars.
A big bonus and plus point of this tour is the guidance by guides. You do not need help from any local person or from co partner to know about places. Guides are packed with much information about all the places and their guidance is very helpful throughout this tour. Loved exploring Lincoln Memorial and World War II Memorial in night tour of Washington DC! Day tour is fun but night tour was new experience for me and presence of guide was a protective zone for me in this entire tour. High recommendation! All the love from my side and going to fasten together with this tour again along with some of my family members because it is a worth giving out experience that must be tasted and experienced by all trip lovers. Best tour! Recommended.
What I like the most in this long bus tour was the nice attitude of team towards all passengers specially the foreigners (and this was a good thing for me). I am from Malaysia and enjoyed the warm welcome and timely pick and drop off the bus. It was a long tour where all the days were so refreshing and an exploration was always a fun with an enjoyable surrounding (both inside and outside this bus). I loved the arrangement of schedule of visiting places and stops were arranged in a rational way. I must say that eating options were of great appreciation in all the days of fun. Night tour of Washington DC was the best part of fun. A lot of thanks for this tour of fun days!
I am 55 and joined this tour with my two sons. I must say that it was a modern trip and all the facilities; from comfort ride to exploring places were all was perfect for me and my sons. Maid of Mist Boat Tour and visit of Harvard University was very memorable for me in this entire tour. My sons were so involved in the beauty of Niagara Falls and I enjoyed them while watching enjoying. All the days were happy days for all of us. Meals were delicious and driver always arranged stops at beast places of food. This kind of tour is a definite place of enjoying while booking it. Thanks for a good tour!
Had too much of fun and enjoyed all the lovely and attractive places of this bus tour. Boston Harbor Cruise and Niagara Falls were the top funs of this lovely bus tour. I must say that the beauty of Niagara was so captivating for all the visitors and was enjoyed in a best possible way. All the time was passing very quickly and I wanted to spend more time there. This is the reason I want to join this lovely tour again where destinations are of amazing charm and fun in unbelievable. As I am going to join it again that is the reason that I can certainly recommend it to others to connect with its fun for all best visiting places. Thanks
great trip, amazing places, unique sights and much more. We have been to many places but Niagara Falls is an unforgettable experience, we visited both day & night. Visiting through bus tour service is a good way to make friends and meet people from different places or counties. The whole team was good and helpful …… good days
It was a lively tour with lights of fun and shades of beauty. We enjoyed the day time and night fun as well. What I enjoyed the most in this tour was the experience of Night tour of Washington DC and National Gallery of Art. A very big and plus point of this bus tour was that it was a guided tour and we loved our guide. I and my two sisters joined it and trip was definitely inspiring for all of us. I am giving 4 stars in this review just because of the reason there is always a space for improvement otherwise what I really wished I got in this tour. Many thanks for a glowing trip!
A wonderful trip that covers all amazing places. I went with wife and we both enjoyed a lot. Hotel arrangements were good, specially breakfast. Our tour guide helped us and provides information of every place, he knows exactly what to do. One more good thing is this tour includes airport transfer. I highly recommended this tour.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
Tim J. Isbell
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
I booked this 5-Day Philadelphia to New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston and Niagara Falls Tour last week and it was very easy booking online. After that they sent us e-ticket by email. Then one day before our departure date, the customer service team followed up with us with guide phone number which was amazing.
My wife and I took this East Coast tour. Our guide was very knowledgable about places around the cities. He kept the tour fun and we enjoyed a lot with goldenbustours group. Well organized tour EVER. Highly recommend to all of my friends.
My girlfriend and I did the 5-Day Philadelphia to New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston and Niagara Falls Tour and it was great! Our tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and told many interesting trivia bits and anecdotes.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.