Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
Summer schedule: apply when DC cruise resume
On Day 1, as per the summer schedule, we will start in the morning to visit Philadelphia to see the Independence National Historical Park, the Liberty Bell and also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions. From there, we will head to Washington D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial. This overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument, and the U.S. Capitol. Next, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Later, we will visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in the National Mall and take a peek at the human aviation and space heritage, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, and a lunar rock. We will take photos with the White House and the U.S. Capitol as backdrops. Furthermore, we will take an exclusive DC cruise along the Potomac River. Along the way, we will pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more. In the evening, we will reach the hotel and stay there overnight.
Winter schedule: apply when DC cruise close.
On Day 1, starting in the morning in winter schedule we will visit Philadelphia to see the Independence National Historical Park, the Liberty Bell and also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions. From there, we will head to Washington D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial. This overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument, and the U.S. Capitol. Next, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Later, we will visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in the National Mall and have a look at the human aviation and space heritage, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock. We will take photos with the White House and the U.S. Capitol as backdrops. Further, we will visit International Spy Museum. Along our way, we will pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more. In the evening we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Days Inn/Quality Inn/Comfort Inn or anything similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
Summer schedule: apply when Maid of Mist resume.
On Day 2, we will start in the morning as per the summer schedule and arrive at Corning to visit the Museum of Glass. After lunch, we will see the renowned Niagara Falls, overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall. We can take the voyage on “Maid of the Mist” and go close to the Niagara Falls. Guests can watch a Niagara IMAX movie and later go for Niagara In-depth Tour to the Niagara Whirlpool State Park, and the historic Old Fort Niagara. Later enjoy the night view of Falls. (The night view on certain summer evenings may or may not be available due to late sunset and the Federal Government rules on driving hours.) In the evening, we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Winter schedule: apply when Maid of Mist close.
On Day 2, we will start in the morning as per the winter schedule and arrive at Corning to visit the Museum of Glass, watch glass shows and its art. After lunch, we will see the renowned Niagara Falls, overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall. We can take the voyage on "Maid of the Mist" and go close to the Niagara Falls. Guests can watch a Niagara IMAX movie and later go for Niagara In-depth Tour to the Niagara Whirlpool State Park, and the Old Fort Niagara. (The night view on certain summer evenings may or may not be available due to late sunset and the Federal Government rules on driving hours.) In the evening, we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Days Inn/Quality Inn/Sleep Inn or anything similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- New York, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
On Day 3, we will start early in the morning and leave for Boston to enjoy the Erie Canal and mountains view from the tour bus. In the noon, we will reach the City of Cambridge, MA and visit Harvard University, see the campus and take pictures with Three Lies Statue or MIT as the backdrop. Then we will pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Swan Lake Park, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, the Golden Dome of the State House and taste Boston lobsters feast for dinner.In the evening, we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn, Red Roof Inn or anything similar.
Boston – New York
On Day 4, we will start in the morning to board the cruise ship and enjoy the Boston harbor views. The next we will stop at the old Quincy Market, stroll through and pick out souvenirs. The Market has dozens of restaurants offering authentic cuisines and the New England clam chowder. In the noon, we will head to New York. In the evening, the group will reach the hotel for our night stay.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or anything similar.
New York City Tour – Home
On Day 5, we will start in the morning to travel around the New York City. We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Guests can take a sightseeing cruise tour (Statue of Liberty Cruise) on the Hudson River for the city view and take pictures with the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge as backdrops. Furthermore, visit USS Intrepid, Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts. Also, we will wander through Wall Street; take pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, and the Charging Bull sculpture. After this our tour bus will pass by Rockefeller Center, the Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, and the new "Freedom Tower" - One World Trade Center. In case there is sufficient time, we will visit Metropolitan Museum of Art and Madame Tussauds.
Note: We will arrange a return shuttle to Philadelphia without tour guide. Please double check with guide for exact drop off in Philadelphia.
Note: Guests are requested to book flight departure after 19:00 from New York.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Hudson River Cruise, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A mini van can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
55-57 N 11 St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 at 08:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I saved a lot by choosing this tour package for a vacation with my husband. Hats Off to the developers of this budgeted tour for the people like us. The tour was superb. I am still in the imaginations of this tour. I wish I get a magical wand and go for this tour again through it.
Boston, Washington DC, New York and more in freaking five amazing days! Every place was at its best and so were the fancy hotels. My fiancé and I just loved every bit of it. I have recommended it to my parents and few friends too.
Boston, Washington DC, New York and more in freaking five amazing days! Every place was at its best and so were the fancy hotels. My fiancé and I just loved every bit of it. I have recommended it to my parents and few friends too.
Five days is pretty much the entire week for a tour like this because one get tired a lot and the next days you sleep at you for two days. On our 5-days tour by Golden Bus Tours we visited Niagara Falls and explored Washington DC and few other locations. Hotels were good. It got me exhausted but the tour was fine. Good job!
We were looking for an affordable package for our vacation trip and someone recommended GoldenBusTours. I am really thankful to him as this is the best company I have travelled with. Washington DC, Corning, Niagara Falls, Boston and New York are amazing places to visit. The tour guide was very helpful and he accompanied me throughout. The experience was nonetheless amazing!
Each place was the best. My fiancé loved everything and so I also loved it. I liked this 5 day bus tour as they never rushed into places and so had enough time to see each place. The accommodation was good and so was the bus, neat and clean.
I and my husband are on this trip celebrating our 10 anniversary. We just wanted to be our own, all alone and so switched of our phones as well. We were on this 5 day tour and we enjoyed every bit of this tour.
I was on my official trip and one of my meetings got cancelled, while my tickets were for next week. A friend of mine recommended this 5 –day trip and it was a valuable economy tour. I also heard to fascinating tales from the travel guide. No complaints.
I never had dreamt in the least of visiting America and so thinking about these many places was out of question. Luckily, my brother got an opportunity to study here and during his term, I joined in one of his vacations. My brother got us tickets and we made to this tour. The tour was good and the biggest problem was I could not understand that the guide spoke. I do not understand American English, but the places we visited were perfect. The tour operator, the bus driver and the hotel accommodation were commendable. I will come again.
We are in our mid fifties and though we have visited the United States many times, we never had the opportunity to go on tours. We always had a wish to see the important places, but were always coming preoccupied with some responsibilities and ran short of funds or time making us return to our hometown with a heavy heart. This time, we did not take chances and we have just come last week and got our tickets booked to visit these places. They are wonderful and so is the bus tour. The guide and the tour operator are also ideal.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.