5-Day New York to Philadelphia, Amish Country, Washington DC, Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls, Toronto and Thousand Islands Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-304
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed (2019-04-01 To 2019-10-31) | Wed (2020-04-01 To 2020-10-31)
Explore Liberty Bell, Niagara Falls, Congress Hall, Elfreth’s Alley, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Financial District, Amish Village, Lincoln Memorial, Reflecting Pools, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Mint, Constitution Square, National Air and Space Museum, White House, Finger’s Lake, Delaware Gap, Watkins Glen State Park, Seneca Lake, American Falls, Horseshoes Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Goat Island, Three Sisters Islands, Maid of the Mist, Niagara River, Scenic Tunnels, Eaton Center, See City Hall, Outlet Mall, Lake Ontario, Thousand Islands, Saint Laurence River, Lake Erie, and Welland Canal Locks on an exciting 5-day bus tour starting from New York with special discounts and exclusive offers.
Complimentary Breakfasts included
Admission to Maid of the Mist and Thousand Islands
Amish Buggy Ride
Sightseeing in Niagara Falls, Toronto, 1000 Islands, Philadelphia and Washington DC
In the morning, guests will depart from New York and head to the Pennsylvania state to reach Philadelphia. Upon arrival, we will take our guests to the historical region where we will tour the Liberty Bell which is a symbol of American Freedom. Also, visit the Constitution Square and Congress Hall. Take a walk at the Elfreth’s Alley which is the oldest American street in Philadelphia. Discover the city’s finest landmarks such as the Financial District, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, and others. Next, the tour will witness the famous Rocky Steps while departing from Philadelphia. Arrive at one of the oldest inland towns; Lancaster, to visit the Amish Village. Guests will enjoy exploring the village and the Amish community which is still following the ancient culture without the modern-day technology; phone service, electricity, and running water. Enjoy the ride on Amish Buggy and browse more about the Amish community. Then, the tour will enter the Amish marketplace for its exquisite handicrafts and various other items that won’t be found anywhere else. Return to Washington DC to spend the night.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites or Similar.
Amish Buggy Ride provides perfect experience and unforgettable Amish experience. It is located away from the city life bustle. There is a dairy farm, woodworking shop, quilt shop, miniature horse farm, craft store and lots explaining Amish life. There are a large free petting zoo, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
Amish MarketPlace is popular among people who like to keep their backyards attractive. As the name suggests, people can buy Amish furniture from the market place which looks absolutely gorgeous.
The Amish village lets visitors learn of the ways of the Amish people. It provides visitors with an authentic look at the way of the Amish people as they walk through the village.
Benjamin Franklin Parkway is a beautiful boulevard, the boulevard has great significance and runs through the heart of Philadelphia. It is a mile long boulevard that starts from Philadelphia City Hall and ends at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
A building near the 6th streets and intersection of chestnut is Congress Hall. It is situated in Pennsylvania and opened in the year of 1789.
Elfreth’s Alley is a street in Philadelphia, the street is widely known as “Our Nation’s Oldest Residential Street”. This is because the street dates back to the year 1702, there are around 32 houses on the street.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
Begin the tour in the morning by visiting the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Washington Memorial, and Korean War Memorials. Reach the Arlington National Cemetery and see the changing guard ceremony as well as the gravesite of former President John F. Kennedy’s family. Continue to the Mint and explore how the United States keeps the US Dollar save from counterfeiters and imitators. Next, visit National Air & Space Museum which is known for its largest collections of space and air crafts. Continue to US Capitol and White House to learn about the core spirit of United States government. Then, we will head to the New Jersey where we will be spending the night.
Hotel: La Quinta Inns & Suites, Clifton New Jersey or Similar.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
Refers to a famous museum located in Washington DC (USA), the museum is well known for its historic Air crafts. The area of the museum is around 161,145 square foot.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
On the National Mall in Washington, Washington Monument is an obelisk designated in October 1966. More than 600,000 visitors visit this park every year. It has been reopened for tourists after repairing due to earthquake and hurricane in Virginia.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
Leave New Jersey early in the morning and head straight to the Finger’s Lake region while crossing the picturesque Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park. Take a scenic walk in the Watkins Glen State Park and discover its waterfalls and exquisite charms of the lush woodlands. In the afternoon, our guests will head straight to the Niagara Falls while passing the captivating Seneca Lake. Enjoy the beauty of Niagara Falls from the American side as well as the enchanting Goat Island, American Falls and Three Sisters Islands on the Niagara River. In the evening, the Niagara Falls Illuminations will fascinate the visitors. We will stay at Niagara Falls overnight.
Hotel: Wyndham Super 8 or Similar.
The American Falls is part of the three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. It lets visitors enjoy an exhilarating experience of its beautiful surroundings and fascinating history.
The group of eleven roughly north-south, narrow and long lakes in Central NYC is known as Finger Lakes. These lakes are suggested to be visited in the summer season to enjoy water rides.
A small island in the Niagara River between Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls is known as Goat Island. It is one of the most visited islands located in New York City.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Niagara River connects Lake Erie with Lake Ontario, flowing with the speed of 212,000 cubic feet per second. It provides scenic beauty to thousands of tourists every year. It is an important source of drainage for Lakes Superior, Huron, Michigan, and Erie, and almost 20% of the world’s available freshwater.
The three islands linked to each other through beautiful pedestrian bridges are called Three Sister Islands. Only 30 minutes are fine to visit this worth seeing place in the US.
In the morning, the tour will begin at the Niagara Falls. Guests will leave the hotels and hear its thundering roars. Enjoy the closer view of the falls from the Horseshoes Falls, and board on Maid of the Mist boat cruise taking the visitors closer to Falls on the Niagara River (Available between May to October). In the winter season when the Maid of the Mist boat cruise will be closed, we will take our guest to the Scenic Tunnels. In the afternoon, tour the charming Niagara-on-the-Lake town, (Available between May to October) before arriving at the Canadian largest city Toronto, witness the city’s finest attractions including Eaton Center and See City Hall. Leave Toronto and take a scenic ride along the Lake Ontario to reach the Thousand Islands in the evening. *In the month of April, we will return to the Niagara Falls to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Wyndham Super 8 Niagara Falls (In April) or Similar.
The Canadian Falls, also known as The Horseshoe Falls is a part of the famous Niagara Falls. The 90% of the water from the Niagara River flows over to the Horseshoe Falls.
It refers to the cruise service of Lake Ontario which is among the five great lakes of North America. The northern, western and southwestern part of the lake is in Canada and the eastern part is in US.
Maid of the Mist Boat Ride is one of the most beautiful boat rides that you will ever have. If you happen to go on this ride then you will surely cherish it as one of the most memorable moments.
Niagara Falls is situated on the border of Canada and the United States, this is why there is an other City of Niagara Falls that is situated on the Western Bank of the river in Ontario Canada.
Niagara-On-The-Lake is a small town in Canada, it has a total population of just under 16,000 according to a census in 2011. The town had settled in 1781 and was recognize in 1792.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
We will begin the tour in the morning by taking a scenic cruise along the Saint Laurence River through the Thousand Islands. Witness the luxurious houses built atop the islands of the region. Between the months of May to October, we will return to the New York state after the cruise. In the month of April, we will tour the Welland Canal Locks. Stop at Niagara-on-the-Lake town for lunch. After the meal, we will head to the New York State, while on the way we will make a stop at outlet malls for some outclass brand shopping experience. We will reach the New York in a late evening, and upon arrival, the tour will be finished.
It is the name of a Borough which is located at the meeting point of Atlantic Ocean and Hudson River. The tourist destinations of the borough are Empire State Building, Broadway Theater and sprawling Central Park.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
WiFi will be available on the bus.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A nice tour and I have no complaints about this tour. The bus tour was decent and I found the toilet was clean, which was rare. It smelled clean and I appreciate that. There was free wifi in the bus, but it was not with the required speed. Yes, the wifi not available was a bit disappointing, but was left with no choice. But for it, the tour was super and was a value for money. The bus driver and the guide did their part very well and helped us by offering explanations whenever asked. I give 5 stars.
I was just going through the images we took on the tour, and I realized that we have been to myriads of many amazing places. Although, I was quite tired at the majority of the time but the attractions we toured were worth appreciating. The Niagara Falls, thousand Islands, Air and Space Museum in DC, were appealing. We finally saw the Rocky Steps and it reminded me of the Rocky film series that I recently watched and those Rocky Steps were displayed in it. Wyndham Super 8 was the best including their service, their rooms, and luxuriousness of lodging. The tour went perfectly fine for my wife and me, and we were planning to maybe take our kids on the next tour. Thank You!
Awesome journey. The guide was amazing. We saw all the wonderful places right from Niagara to Thousand Islands and Toronto. He told us so much about the Canadian and American customs, history and culture that we were all ears, just listening to him. The Philadelphia and Washington visit was also amazing. In fact, all the places we visited made us marvel for the architecture, and the cities effort in retaining the historical and cultural heritage places. The hotel stay was great, the tour was tiring, but okay, it happens. The tour was fun and I recommend everyone interested, but go prepared to get tired.
This was an exclusive tour and we received good discounts on booking and so it was very special to me. I am a bit of a person always looking for deals and discounts. On this tour, our guide had good knowledge about the places and in fact, the irritating part was he would go so much to the past that he never stopped explaining and that was really too much. They stopped at right places to shop and eat. The driver did a brilliant job and ensured our trip was absolutely safe. The guide was also good at heart, but explained more than necessary.
I don’t understand when were already in the Canadian territory at the Toronto city then why we didn’t we visit the other attractions of Canada when we could have easily, despite traveling on the bus. We had the best time of journey at Niagara Falls Park, it was breathtaking, and good thing that I finally visited the Niagara Falls for the first time in my life with my family. The hotels in which we spent the night were not so much luxurious but they were economically quite decent. At the capital DC, we saw so many memorials making me wonder this city is just showcasing the memorials, cemeteries, and other bold attractions. Philadelphia city was good but it gets a little boring when we get to see the same bold historic things. Good days they were.
I came from this tour just now and this was fantastic as I never could believe I visited Philadelphia. The drive from New York and many places were fabulous, particularly the Amish country. The guide and the driver were good and this was the first time I was on a tour with a woman tour guide. She was a plump middle aged woman, doing a good job. She took good care of everyone. The only problem was that I and my friend were only the two of us who spoke English and so the guide lady had to explain separate for us.