5-Day New York to Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning and Niagara Falls Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-242
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu,Sun (2019-01-01 To 2019-03-31) | Wed,Thu,Sat,Sun (2019-04-03 To 2020-01-01) | Wed,Thu,Sat,Sun (2020-04-03 To 2021-01-01) | Thu,Sun (2020-01-02 To 2020-03-31)
This tour shall start in New York City. We will visit Wall Street, NY Stock Exchange building, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, New World Trade Center, USS Intrepid, UN Headquarter Building and Times Square. Later we will go to Philadelphia to see Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Heading later to Washington D.C. you will visit the White House, Madame Tussaud’s Presidents’ Wax Museum, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Capitol Hill, Capital Harbor Cruise, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veteran Memorial and Korean War Memorial. From D.C. we shall go to Corning Glass Museum in New York and then straight to Niagara Falls. Here you will be able to avail the Maid of the Mist cruise-ship tour of the Niagara Falls. The next day we shall visit Goat Island to view the three main waterfalls that make up the entire Niagara Falls. You will later visit the Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Trinity Church and John Hancock Tower is also on our list, from where we shall make our last stop at Quincy Market.
Our first stop will be at the 8 blocks long Wall Street. Head up next to the famed Charging Bull Statue with the New York Stock Exchange. This bronze steel statue shows the might of the Stock Exchange. Visit the perfect examples of amazing architecture, the New World Trade Center. Additionally, another amazing place we will pass by is the UN Headquarter Building, where you can see the flags of all nations outside the building. Visit the South Street Seaport in front of the East River. You could also get amazing up-close perspectives of Manhattan skyline, Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge with the Liberty Cruise ship tour (for an additional cost). Other amazing places you will visit in the heart of NYC are Ripley's Believe it or Not and the amazing Times Square.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza hotel or Similar.
Located at the very heart of City Hall Park in Lower Manhattan, New York City Hall is primarily known as the oldest city hall on the American soil. Built in the year 1812, New York City Hall showcases a spectacular French Renaissance Revival with interior Georgian Revival architecture. It is also designated as the National Historic Landmark.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum is a museum that is owned by Ripley Entertainment. The museum consists of some of the weirdest looking exhibits and is a popular tourists attractions.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
We shall head to Philadelphia in the morning. This Pennsylvania city is rich in American History; therefore we shall visit the famed Independence Hall here and view the famous Liberty Bell here. We shall leave here around afternoon for Washington D.C. We will visit the amazing and diverse Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. You will have an option to take the Capital Harbor Cruise on a boat, for additional charges, which will give you a different perspective of the whole Capitol Hill (outside). Later we will visit the famed Lincoln Memorial. We will also visit the White House (outside) and later Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum in DC, which has life-size wax figures on display.
Hotel: Best Western hotel or Similar.
The Capitol Hill is located in Washington DC and is the seat of US Congress. The building dates back to the year 1800 but over the years it has been expanded and renovated with the addition of its well-known massive dome.
DC Cruise starts from March 15th, and there will be cherry blossom cruises. The boat tours are remarkable, and you can view the monuments and blossoms, besides enjoy at the bar having blossom drink specials. The monuments mesmerize as you see from moonlight cruises.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
It is a museum located in the capital United States of America which is Washington DC. The unique thing about this museum is that everything in it is made of Wax such as celebrity’s statues etc.
The National Museum of Natural History is located in Washington DC and is administered by the Smithsonian Museum, it is open around the year and has recorded a total of 7.3 million visitors in 2014.
Head to Corning Glass Museum. After spending time here, we will leave for Niagara Falls. After reaching here we will watch the Niagara Adventure Movie and at night enjoy the beautiful night view of the Falls. However, night view is not guaranteed or it will be limited due to late sunset and driving hours regulation by US Federal Government.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
Today we will explore the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park on an in-depth tour of the Niagara Falls. Then you will get a chance to get closer to the Falls on Maid of the Mist Boat Ride during summer and Niagara Jet Boat Ride in winter. Then we will take you to Boston where you will have Boston Lobster dinner before heading to Hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
The better part of this last day of our trip will be occupied in visiting the educational giants of the United States of America. We shall head to Cambridge, Massachusetts, where we would visit the famed Harvard Square and Harvard University and also we will pass by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). You will also view the majestic Trinity Church. Later we shall head to the famous Quincy Market. This market will give you countless options for shopping and various delicious Boston food options, including the famous Boston Chowder. You can pay an additional amount here to enjoy a Boston Harbor Cruise tour. Later by noon, we shall head back home to New York to bring this trip to an end. Book your return flights from Boston Airport after 1:00 PM and from New York after 7:00 pm.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$16.00||$16.00||$16.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 2055 Lincoln Highway, (Crowne Plaza Edison) Edison, NJ 08817 at 6:00 AM
- 39-10 Main St, (In front of HSBC Bank) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:30 AM
- 160 Frontage Road (Ramada Plaza Hotel) Newark, NJ 07114 at 06:45 AM
- 6002 8th Ave, (Pick up - In front of Eye Solutions) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 06:50 AM (Drop off at China Town)
- 198 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
As I was already inspired by the New York City because on numerous occasions I have had heard that this city has the best tourist destinations that are full of wonder and enchantment. Therefore, I found a whole tour package deal on the internet which best includes the famous attractions like the three major falls of Niagara, John Hancock Tower, as well the full city exploration journeys of Washington Dc, my favorite New York City, and Philadelphia. The tour was excellent because we mostly went to the places which really had our interests; just for an instance at the Harvard University, I was so amazed to see our young generation working really hard on the technological projects and other ones, including the MIT as well.
Well, the very first impression on this journey didn’t go well for me. You know why? Because on the first day we had to visit almost the entire New York City and I was tired enough, for the reason that we had to travel in the night from Florida (hometown) to the Brooklyn, from where we had to depart at 6:50 AM on this so-called 5-day tour. However, the Corning Glass Museum, National Museum of Natural History, and Capital Harbor Cruise were the reason I appreciated this tour. The service could be better. Just the accommodations were perfect, ha!
Starting our trip from New York City I and my friend enjoyed the beauty of the Wall Street and historical beauty of Washington along with our guide. The next day was incorporated with beauty of Niagara Falls and its origin in Goat Island with three amazing falls as a miracle of nature. Harvard University was visited and that was really inspirational in every aspect. Last destination was Quincy Market where we shop and ended our trip. It’s better to shop at the end of tour to get relax and for luggage benefits. Reserve hotels were good to enjoy.
I always enjoy two types of trips one traveling by train and other by buses because such traveling gives you the closest essence of trip. My New York trip is one of them. We all friends decided to have a trip by bus that must include modern sites, historical memories along with natural beauty. This tour make it possible. Staring from New York City we visited Wall Street, UN Headquarter Building and Times Square. All of us then moved with our guide to Washington where memorable historical sites enhanced the pleasure of our trip. I recommend such trip experience to all bus travel lovers because services were satisfactory and guides were too good.
One of the memorable trips with short time and covering so many places in New York City is one of the amazing bustours of my life. Tour started with visiting different places in New York City where guide guided us in an amazing way.The beauty and origin of Niagara Falls was breathtaking. Harvard university visit and tour was very organized I will always remember this beautiful experience.
Being a well-grown person in this society makes us busier in a routine, thus to jump out of my boring routine and work, I planned to depart on this tour of total five days with my husband. I really looked into and made myself up to why not visit the world-famous Niagara Falls, white House and the memorials there in DC, and countless others, which I could. Time Square in NYC was exactly like how imaged it with full of people and bustling sort of. What a wonderful and unforgettable cuisse we had on the Hudson river, I was sipping Champagne and catching the enticing sight of the city, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bride, and the river itself; wonderful. Holiday Inn, plus the Ramada hotel were the best idea most probably they are the most luxurious and most recommended accommodations we could have had thought of.
New York City and its trip in unforgettable in my tour memories. I with my guide visited Wall Street, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History and Niagara falls. It was an amazing experience…..Shopping experience was amazing as our tour guidehelped in it a lot. We spent handsome amount of time in all known places. Accommodation and buss conditions were also good.
I would definitely recommend the tour to friends that have budget and wish to see more places . However have to bear with the long bus journey Need to follow tourguide instruction and be ontime, then everything will be fine Wish to suggest tour guide should inform that on our journey from Niagara falls to Boston, dinner place was an isolated area. Tourguide should suggest member that dont join the dinner to grab some food in Rest