Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
On Day 1, guests will meet our tour guide at the domestic flight baggage claim area or the International flight passenger waiting area. Guests arriving before 5:00 PM at JFK or LGA will be sent to Flushing in Queens. It has many dining and shopping options. Guests arriving at the EWR airport may reach the hotel and take some rest. However, there is an add-on option to go for free shopping at Jersey Garden Outlets Mall. Guests can also join the tailored night tour for a extra fee and get to see the ‘Sleepless Town.' Reach the hotel at night and stay overnight.
Hotel: Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or Similar.
Secret Caverns – Niagara Falls (Night View)
On Day 2, in the morning, directly head to Secret Caverns located in upstate New York. Here there is a 103-step staircase featuring layers of limestone deposit. Many of the caverns are formed during the last Ice Age, leaving golden calcite deposits behind now hanging as icicles known as stalactites. From there we will proceed to Niagara Falls, NY to see Niagara IMAX movie and Niagara Falls Illumination. In the night we will return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Note: From November Secrete Caverns may be closed on some days due to bad weather.
Hotel: Quality Inn Rochester/Days Inn Batavia or equivalent
Maid of the Mist – Niagara Falls In-depth Tour – Corning, NY
On Day 3, we will start in the morning from the hotel and explore Niagara Falls, NY and take In-depth Niagara Falls Tour. Continue with the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride taking into the Niagara River roaring cascade.
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour - This tour includes visiting Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara.
Summer Schedule: We go on this Maid of the Mist ride so that guest gets close to the Niagara Falls. The Maid takes into the roaring cascade near the Niagara River tumbles. We will also visit Cave of the winds.
Winter Schedule: During Winter, Maid of the Mist Boat Ride is closed we will take Jet Boat Niagara. During extreme weather conditions, it is closed.
After the lunch, we will go to Watkins Glen State Park. The gorge path winds over the spray of Cavern Cascade. Rim trails overlook the gorge. This is a nice place to take photographs.
Since November based on weather conditions, Watkins Glen State Park may remain closed. So, we will visit world famous Corning Glass Museum instead. It has over 45,000 glass objects, and Hot Glass Show is performed. We will return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/Best Western Annapolis, MD or Similar.
- Cave of the Winds, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Journey to the Moon: How Glass Got Us There Exhibition, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Watkins Glen State Park, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Washington DC – Philadelphia – New York City
On Day 4, we will start early morning; visit Washington D.C and visit National Air and Space Museum. Next, we will take the DC cruise, enjoy the Potomac River views and pass through Capitol Hill. In case this cruise is closed, we will visit the International Spy Museum, dedicated to espionage. We will visit the White House, pass by Jefferson Memorial along with the Tidal Basin, and visit Lincoln Memorial. If time allows, we will visit the Madame Tussauds in Washington D.C. If possible, we will explore the White House and take some photos and head to Philadelphia to visit National Independence Historical Park and Liberty Bell. Finally, return and stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel：E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or Similar.
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
New York City Tour – Hometown
On Day 5 morning, we will gvisit One World Observatory (from 2019). We will take a sightseeing cruise (60-Mins) on Hudson River and take pictures keeping Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty as the backdrops. From there we will visit the U.S.S. Intrepid air and space museum. We will walk on Wall Street and visit Trinity Church. We will also pass by Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nation Headquarters, World Trade Center and so on. If time permits, we will visit Time Square, the Museum of Modern Art and the Madame Tussaud Wax Museum, as an add-on option.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- One World Observatory
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buffet/Group meal in East Coast.||$22.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Manhattan Morning Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton hotel - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 05:00 PM
87 Bowery, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York city, NY 10002 at 06:00 PM
Kindly book your flights to depart from New York JFK, LGA, EWR after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
An absolutely fascinating experience of visiting all these exotic and exciting places and it was possible because of this Golden bus tours. Thanks to the tour package, we could have an in-depth tour of amazing places and have the pride of visiting Niagara Falls and Washington DC. A great tour indeed! Definitely Recommended!
After engagement, this was our first outing on this bus tour. I liked the very thought of being together and we loved this tour package. Golden bus tours were excellent and the 5 day tour was the best. I visited the best places that were prominent.
This entire trip have made so fresh and stress-free. I am a working lady and was so fed up with the same boring work schedule. You should also consider this tour for a change.
This trip was great. I went alone and I had the best time of my life. It was a tour where I only found nature and beauty. This is what I wanted in the tour. It is really a breathtaking place. The booking with Golden Bus Tours made everything seamless.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.