5-Day From New York to Niagara Falls, Philadelphia and Washington DC Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-234A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore One World Observatory, Hudson River, Statue of Liberty, USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Times Square, Charging Bull Statue, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, Independence National Historical Park, Liberty Bell, Maid of the Mist, Statue of Washington, Lincoln Memorial, Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum, White House, US Capitol, Washington Monument, Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls, Old Fort Niagara, and Niagara Whirlpool State Park on an exciting 5-day bus tour starting from New York and New Jersey with special discounts and exclusive offers.
Passengers will arrive at the JFK & LGA airport of New York and EWR airport of New Jersey. Domestic flight arrivals will be meeting our travel host at the luggage claiming area whereas the international flight arrivals will wait for the travel guide at Passenger Waiting Area. Guests joining the tour from New York before 5:00 pm will be taken to Flushing. Guests joining from New Jersey can catch up some rest at the hotel or join our exclusive journey to Jersey Garden Outlets Mall. For all the guests arriving before 4:30 PM can enjoy our extensive Night Tour to explore the dazzling nightlife scene of this vibrant town (tour fee $25/adult, $15/child).
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Palace Hotel, Ramada Inn, Red Roof Inn Edison, or Similar.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
Today, we will be exploring the charms of New York City; begin by One World Observatory (from 2019). The fun will begin as soon as you board on a Hudson River cruise (Freedom Goddess Island Boat Tour, 60-Mins) highlighting the iconic Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Continue to USS Intrepid for its stunning variety of super airliners and aircraft. Enjoy wandering around the Financial District - Wall Street, visit the Times Square, Madame Tussauds, and don't miss taking photographs with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, and Charging Bull Statue. Of course, we won't miss exploring the largest art museum in the country named as the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Later, guests will enjoy the witnessing the famous landmarks of the city including Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, One World Trade Center, and Ground Zero.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Palace Hotel, Ramada Inn, Red Roof Inn Edison, or Similar.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
Founded privately in 1870, the "Met," as it is colloquially known, is a US National Historic Landmark, and an icon of New York City.
The brunch, lunch, supper and holiday Odyssey Cruise of Washington, DC, US, is a must to experience. The assortment of delicious food and drinks multiplies the pleasure of tour to incredible extent.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The group will arrive in Philadelphia and make a stop at Independence National Historical Park which is home to countless significant historic sites. Here, enter the Independence Hall where the American Constitution and Democracy were first contracted. Continue to the journey to other great attractions including Liberty Bell, Statue of Washington, and Congress Hall. Then, the group will head to Washington DC. Upon reaching the capital district, we will be touring the finest memorials ranging from Lincoln Memorial; Reflecting Pool to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, as well as the Korean War Memorial. At Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum, enjoy browsing the fascinating exhibits depicting the science behind space and air traveling. Today we will also visit the White House and US Capitol from the outside, here, guests won't miss taking photographs with it. The charming experience of Potomac River and Tidal Basin cruise for sightseeing will fascinate the visitors (in a case of Potomac River cruise is closed in winter, we will visit the International Spy Museum instead). While wandering the city, guests will enjoy the remarkable views of the Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and many others.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn, or Similar.
DC Cruise starts from March 15th, and there will be cherry blossom cruises. The boat tours are remarkable, and you can view the monuments and blossoms, besides enjoy at the bar having blossom drink specials. The monuments mesmerize as you see from moonlight cruises.
It is one of the most popular Museums currently existing in the United States of America. The museum is privately owned and contains collections of international espionage artifacts etc. The Museum is situated at Washington DC.
In the afternoon, the group will be reaching the Corning Museum of Glass which offers many glass exhibits with artifacts ranging back to several centuries. Here, we will enjoy the Hot Glass Show which is operated by professional glass designers. Then, the group will arrive at the magnificent Niagara Falls, the thundering roars of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Fall with breathtaking beauty will captivate the visitors. Afterward, guests will select either to spend the time exploring the falls park on their own and participate in our exclusive Niagara In-depth journey highlighting the Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpool State Park (fee included as $25/person, $13 entrance charges). Enjoy the night view of the Falls. Night view is not guaranteed when sunset is too late.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn, or Similar.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Today, guests will experience the breathtaking Maid of the Mist boat cruise on Niagara River, for a better and closer experience of the Falls (Maid of the Mist is closed in winters. Therefore we will take the exciting Niagara Jetboat ride provided we have enough time). The Niagara IMAX documentary film will tell everything about the region's culture and history. In the afternoon, guests will return to the airport to take a flight back to the hometown.
Book return flights from BUF Airport after 1:30 pm.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara In-depth Tour (Including Old Fort Niagara Ticket)||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$39.00||$32.00||$36.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from three New York Airports (LGA,EWR,JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $130 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
- Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We have all the time in the world as we have settled our children and so booked a tour to visit places. The fare was reasonable. We had planned for 3 day tour and on checking the 5 day tour program we were happy and made this program set for our family.
The Niagara Falls is something we can never get enough of it, the exquisite views of the falls with Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise, Old Fort Niagara, and journey to the Whirlpools had made our journey so perfect. The liked the great services provided by out travel host throughout the entire trip. Thank you!
This was my first trip with my family. I had a great time. The Niagara Falls was just fabulous. Booking with golden bus tours was great. We dint have to take much effort as everything fell in place. The hotels were comfortable and the trip was perfect. I have recommended it to my friends and I am planning to do this again with friends I met during this trip.
This was a five day trip that took us to innumerable places. The guide was quite friendly and he made sure everything was going on as planned. The Niagara Falls was the most beautiful site to visit. It is located at the border of United States of America and Canada. I and my wife spent some nice moments near the Niagara Falls. it was really a fascinating tour with lot of memorable moments. I loved this trip. I have recommended it to a few of my friends.
All I have to say that Niagara Falls is the only place that stolen my heart. Secondly, I enjoyed a lot at Philadelphia as well. My next tour would be with my close buddies at same locations.
A great package for family outings! New York and Niagara falls was my favourite part of the trip. I went with my extended family and it was amazing. The hotels were fine and all their services were on time. It’s a decent package for the amount we gave.
it was fun spending the vacations at the Niagara Falls, New York, Washington DC, and Philadelphia. The best thing about this tour were the great hotels we experienced, although the buses were comfortable, they were full of the passengers. Wonderful days on board!!
Niagara Falls has always the place I wanted to visit the most, just because I don’t own any transport, therefore, I had to take golden bus tours deal to visit Niagara Falls. However, on our 35-day bus tour, we visited, Niagara, Washington DC and few other attractions. Thanks for the great service.