5-Day New York to Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington DC Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-469
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed,Thu,Sat,Sun (2019-05-29 To 2019-12-31) | Wed,Thu,Sat,Sun (2020-05-01 To 2020-12-31)
Visit New York City, USS Intrepid, Metropolitan Museum of Art, USS Intrepid, Empire State Building, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Capitol Hill, White House, Old Fort Niagara, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Wall Street, Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, Whirlpool State Park, Harvard University, Trinity Church (pass by), Massachusetts State House, Boston, Skywalk Observation Deck, Corning Glass Museum, Vietnam War Memorial, and much more on a guided bus tour inclusive of three nights hotel stay and bus transportation.
We will pick up guests and then start our New York City tour. We will first take the Statue of Liberty Cruise to sightsee the Statue of Liberty from Cruise. Then we will visit the Empire State Building to have a stunning view of the city from the top. We will also visit the USS Intrepid, Wall Street, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Madame Taussaud’s Wax Museum. We will have dinner and head to our hotel.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset Bridgewater or Similar.
There was a time when this building was the tallest building of the world. Still it is a well-known building, the mighty Empire State Building is 102 stories high, and on 86th floor there is an observation deck, where you can look at the city from every angle.
A river that flows from north to south through East NYC is said to be as Hudson River. It has a total length of 507 kilometers. Lake Tear of the Clouds is connected to this lake.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
Founded privately in 1870, the "Met," as it is colloquially known, is a US National Historic Landmark, and an icon of New York City.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
Today we will leave New York in the morning for Philadelphia. We will sightsee Liberty Bell, and Independence Hall there. From here we will take the group to Washington where we will see the Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, White House, National Museum of Natural History, Korea War Memorial, and Vietnam War Memorial. We will also take the Potomac River Cruise depending on its availability.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
The Capitol Hill is located in Washington DC and is the seat of US Congress. The building dates back to the year 1800 but over the years it has been expanded and renovated with the addition of its well-known massive dome.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
The National Museum of Natural History is located in Washington DC and is administered by the Smithsonian Museum, it is open around the year and has recorded a total of 7.3 million visitors in 2014.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
We will leave Washington DC in the morning. Our first stop of the day will be at the Corning Glass Museum. It is the largest glass museum of the country with a collection of more than 45,000 glass objects. From here we will head to Niagara Falls where we will have the stunning night view of the Niagara Falls.
Hotel: Days Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
Our day will start in Niagara Falls. We will take the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. When it is closed in winter we will have the Niagara Jet Boat Ride. We will watch the Niagara IMAX movie to learn about Niagara Falls in more detail. Finally, we will leave Niagara Falls and head to Boston where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Today we will have the guided tour of Harvard University. Then we will sightsee Trinity Church (pass by), and Massachusetts State House (pass by). We will visit the Boston Harbor where we will take the Boston Harbor Cruise to sightsee the city. We will return to New York where our tour will end.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
The Boston National Park is a lot more than a beautiful recreational area. It is home to a Civil war-era fort that takes you back in time in history. It is also a beautiful spot with plenty of hiking trails to explore beautiful surroundings.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Harvard University Campus Tour, MA requires no pre-registration. Harvard University presents a distinguished and long history of Harvard veterans, military service as the American politics, business and education at the forefront. It offers a highlighting tour that is truly exciting. In the fall and summer, there is a tour highlighting the opulent military history of Harvard.
Built in 1639, in Cambridge, MA, Harvard University is the oldest university in the United States. It is one of the most famous and highly ranked institutions in the world.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$27.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$34.00||$29.00||$30.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$20.00||$11.00||$20.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$12.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$23.00||$28.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$32.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Our tour guides were incredibly annoying and one of them, a guy, was the worst. His idea of \"being funny\" is just calling random people out and harassing them, when clearly we just want to relax and enjoy the experience (or at least I did). He kept screaming and yelling at me and at one point I really wanted to exit the bus. Another couple already did this and caused a scene (I loved it - should have followed).
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
The best thing we loved about that tour is the tour guide. Our tour guide was really a great guy. He was very helpful and very professional yet so friendly and funny at the same time. Our bus was clean and comfortable though there was no bathroom available so we had to stop for breaks, the hotels were really clean and comfortable. I really would like to thank Golden bus tours for organizing that tour , it was a great 5 day vacation for us.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
I just completed a 4 day Golden Tour. The driver Lin and tour guide Mike did an exceptional job very kind and patient. My complaint is that Golden tours have added on tours you can purchase that should be free and part of the tour. They are basically double dipping as the bus makes a stop at a certain destination and you have to pay to see or enter. Example::: $17.00 was charged for entire bus to enter National Park but Golden tours charged each person an additional $25.00 per person fee to see the falls. I can understand the entrance fee charge to a museum or ferry tickets but not a profit price. Just charge more up front and have all the extras included. Over all not enough time in some locations . Still enjoyable.
I do this 5-Day New York to Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington DC Tour with my friends. Well organized tour, Comfortable buses, Clean accommodation and Helpful tour guide. Highly recommend GoldenBusTours.
The tour guide is constantly involving everyone on the bus, giving everyone personal attention. My kids loved it! The bus was clean, comfortable, and the LED lights do make you feel happy. I had such a great fun time, that we are looking forward to trying their other Tours.
Easy check-in with staff outside the bus and energetic, humorous guides. Fun, innovative and well run tour. My family and I had a great time! I\'ve seen their bus tours for awhile now and glad I tried it. Our tour guides was entertaining, educational and fun! They made us laugh, laugh, and laugh some more!
The offer buy 2 get 1 free buy 2 get 2 free give us reasonable price. We are a family of 4 people and by this amazing offer we pay for 2 people only and the other two were for free. We enjoyed a lot with Goldenbustours. Thanks.