New York City – Cleveland
Day 1, the tour bus will take its guests from New York to Cleveland, Ohio to visit the Rock and Rock Hall of Fame, a heaven for fans of Rock and Roll. This place is dedicated to recording some most influential and best-known bands, musicians, producers, and others who have influenced the music industry. Take rest in the Cleveland hotel.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn Cleveland or Similar.
Cleveland – Toledo – Detroit
On Day 2, start in the morning to Ohio Toledo City hall plaza. After lunch, we will proceed to the Henry Ford Museum, in the Detroit, Michigan. The museum contains Abraham Lincoln's chair from Ford's Theatre, the presidential limousine of John F. Kennedy, the Wright Brothers' bicycle shop, Thomas Edison's laboratory, the Rosa Parks bus, and more historical exhibits. Before dinner, we will explore the City beauty visiting the Metro and stay in the Detroit hotel for the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn Detroit or Similar.
Detroit – Chicago
Starting from Detroit in the morning we will visit the Dutch Village in Holland, Michigan. Here, guests can know about the Netherlands history and culture. Starting from here, we will go to visit the Buckingham Fountain, the Chicago’s landmark, the largest in the world. For the night, guests will have a sophisticated lakefront entertainment and dining option. The dinner cruise will glisten and guests can watch the city lights from the decks and get a view of the Chicago city even from the observation deck outdoor. The night stay is in one of the Chicago hotels.
Hotel: Clubhouse Inn Chicago or Similar.
Chicago – Cleveland
On Day 4, starting from Chicago, we will see Sears Tower, the skyscraper in Chicago with 108-story. From there, we will go to the Chicago Bean and go ahead to experience local cultures to the Chicago Chinatown. Stay overnight in one of the Cleveland hotels.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn Cleveland or Similar.
Cleveland – New York City
On Day 5, the Final day, we will return home and enjoy all the sightseeing on the way while returning.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Lake Michigan Cruise, IL||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, OH||$24.00||$14.00||$22.00|
|The Henry Ford Museum, MI||$21.00||$17.00||$21.00|
|Willis Tower, IL||$22.00||$18.00||$22.00|
|Windmill Dutch Village, MI||$13.00||$11.00||$13.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
1803 Lincoln Highway, Coco Asian Cuisine, Edison, NJ 08817 at 6:30 AM (May 25 to September 3 Only - For drop off our shuttle from Manhattan Chinatown will take you to Edison)
39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:30 AM
6002 8th Ave, (in front of Eye Solutions) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 06:50 AM
220 Canal St, Manhattan, New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 AM
220 Canal St, Manhattan, New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 PM
39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 10:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
On Christmas vacations we had so many days to enjoy by ourselves so I took my family with me on a tour of Golden Bus Tour. Five days tour was pretty much the entire week, therefore, it’s good to enjoy the whole week by visiting the fascinating attractions of America. The majority places we visited were full people but that didn’t irritate us. Good Tour!
I was certainly very glad with the entire package that GoldenBusTours arranged for us. What is admirable here is that the accommodation the company arranges for its overnight stays are very good. I wasn’t really expecting such quality from a bus tour company. Everything was top class. The bus was also in top condition. We never felt a jump on the road and the driver also drove very safe. 5/5 to this company for its entire package deal.
We just have completed our schooling, home coming and had lots of fun. Adding to this we are on this tour, it is fun. Sometimes, we wished they stopped at some places, but they did not, as they may fall behind schedule. A 5 day package was it and the best.
Now this is something. Do you know I just had to pay $1657 for the entire trip that my wife and I took with GoldenBusTours. The company gave us a very affordable package and they ensured they made us see each location that we were promised in the package. I’d say this was one of the most affordable packages that we got.
I heard a lot about Chicago and Cleveland. When I visited both locations, I found them twenty times better than what I heard before.
The whole package of Golden Bus Tours was good. The best part was the accommodation. The overnight stays were very comfortable for us. I have never had such a nice experience with any travel agent so far. I have to say the whole tour service was top class and I recommendeverybody to avail the services of golden bus tours.
This has to be the one of the popular package by the GoldenBusTours, but I had a terrible experience. Tour guide didn’t give much time to explore, he wind up tours and move to next location very quick. When my husband confronted him and pledged him to extend the time, after all we took 3 hour drive to be at this tour, tour guide reacted very abruptly. On other note, the sights we saw were absolutely magical.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.