Home – Miami (Night Tour)
On Day 1, our tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area at MIA/FLL, Miami ferry port (POM), or Fort Lauderdale ferry port (POE) and will ensure guests take the free scheduled shuttle bus to the hotel. Guests can enjoy some free time or enjoy shopping at either Aventura Mall or Dolphin Mall (shopping time from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM, transportation fee $20/person/one way). The Aventura Mall is an upscale shopping mall featuring Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, JC Penney and more 280 top brands and the Dolphin Mall brings is the ultimate shopping destination in Miami. Guests arriving before 3:00 PM at MIA airport, or 4:00 PM at FLL airport, may choose from two options to experience nightlife in the South Florida. (Self-expense. We need at least two people registered to arrange the tour.)
A) Fort Lauderdale's Dinner & Show Cruise (From December to the coming August, Tuesday to Sunday evening; from September to November, Wednesday to Sunday night): This is a 4-hour luxury experience with the complimentary transfer. (No tour escort on the cruise). This is a fully narrated cruise taking guests down to visit the "Venice of America," Fort Lauderdale's New River, sailing through Millionaire's Row to see the homes of the Rich and Famous, spectacular Mega Yachts, and many more unbelievable sights. When guests arrive at our tropical isle, a treat awaits at an All-You-Can-Eat Dinner featuring barbeque back ribs, chicken, & eat shrimp and all the fixins. There will be live entertainment during dinner, and also a laugh out loud variety show after dinner. Guests can visit the beautiful tropical isle featuring lush foliage, exotic animals, and yummy soft serve ice cream at the gift shop. The dinner cruise seat availability is limited and so prepaying the admission fee helps.
Note: You will pay an extra $10 from transfer and driver service fee apart from ticket price.
B) Miami South Beach Night Tour: Guests opting for this night tour will visit two hotspots: Lincoln Road and South Beach. Lincoln Road is the pedestrian road and most attractive neighborhood featuring a backdrop of lush trees; you can see many cinemas, boutiques, pubs, Hukah bars, Bikinis and all types of street vendors. South Beach is the most famous beach of America. There are countless bars, restaurants, clubs, boutiques, luxury hotels and abundant activities. The swaying palm trees breeze offers a peep into the thriving nightlife. Finally, in the evening we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport or anything similar.
Miami Everglades National Park – Miami
On Day 2, Guests will start in the morning and arrive at the Everglades National Park and take an everglade airboat and also watch rare animals show. Guests can watch catching alligators on site. Next visit is to the Coral Gables, known as an “International Residential Museum”. There are wide tree-lined avenues, exotic mansions in Mediterranean Revival architectural style to see, besides the Biltmore Hotel (exterior view) and its 18-hole golf course. Furthermore, we will visit Little Havana, the Cuban cigar workshops and sip Cuban coffee. Guests can take a cruise sightseeing around the Biscayne Bay and see the world's "rich and famous" houses along the Miami Skyline. Guests will love the south sea beach featuring white sand, the lue clear blue water, and stunning scenery. Apart from these, guests can see the art deco street featuring colorful buildings and a villa of the Italian fashion designer Versace (exterior view).
Hotel: Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area/Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport or anything similar (Free breakfast included).
On Day 3, we will start in the morning from Miami to Key West passing through 32 islands and 42 bridges. It is referred to as “Duck Island” owing to its shape. Every year, the international Key West Film Festival is held here. From there, we visit the World famous Seven-Mile Bridge and watch the magnificent scenery. Guests can take pictures keeping the backdrop of the edge of the sky or the rim of the sea. Later, the next stop is the former residence home--Nobel Prize winners Hemingway. Here, tourists can buy souvenirs in local stores and on the way back to the hotel, guests can see the fabulous sunset.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport/ Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines or anything similar (Free breakfast included).
Lion Country Safari – West Palm Beach – Mar-a-Lago – Sawgrass Mills Mall
On Day 4, we will start in the morning and travel to Lion Country Safari, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. The first destination will be Lion Country Safari to experience the real wildlife. Later, we will go to West Palm Beach, see the 47 miles long coastline, high-class restaurants, see-view mansions, and luxury hotels. Also, we will see the Mar-a-Lago mansion and Flagler Museum (Exterior view). We will spend time at the Worth Avenuein Palm Beach, ashopping district. By afternoon, we will head to another largest shopping mall in Florida -- Sawgrass Mills Mall. Finally, in the evening we will reach hotels and stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport/Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area/Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines or anything similar (Free breakfast included).
Fort Lauderdale – Home
On Day 5, we will start in the morning and go to Fort Lauderdale. Then we will see the ever-changing panorama of lush tropical foliage of Venice of America. We will enjoy at the Fort Lauderdale Beachand head to Bloomingdale’s. Here guests will receive a 10% off voucher and selling activity. On purchasing for $7,500 (without tax), you become eligible to get a $400 Apple Store gift card for free. (Note: If the Apple Store gift card is not available, you get another Apple product for the same price).
Note: Guests, please book your departure flight from Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL) / Miami airport (MIA) after 3:00 PM. Highly recommended is the Lauderdale airport as time can be saved and the flight ticket is cheaper than from Miami airport.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Ernest Hemingway Homes & Museum, FL||$13.00||$6.00||$13.00|
|Everglades Airboat Rides, FL||$28.00||$16.00||$28.00|
|Fort Lauderdale Dinner & Show Cruise, FL||$59.95||$32.95||$57.95|
|Lion Country Safari, FL||$37.45||$27.82||$33.71|
|Miami Harbor Cruise, FL||$28.00||$20.00||$28.00|
|Miami Night Tour, FL||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Drop off at Fort Lauderdale (POE)/ Miami (POM) between 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Ports but only at the time mentioned before.
Kindly book your flights to depart from MIA/FLL (Airports), after 3:00 PM as there will be travel activities on the last day.Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A wonderful time spent was this tour. The tour bus was good and the complimentary stuffs received of Apple were like a boon sent by God. The accommodation rooms were exceptionally good and the dinner treat as well as the lunch we had were all different and tasty. I loved this tour and the tour operator gave lovely options of cruise and night tour. As I opted for the cruise tour, I will come again to take the night tour. Everything was well arranged. I am pleased and actually highly excited that I have been recommending my friends to this tour.
well I always wanted to explore the east coast of America, and this bus tour is a dream-come-true to me. It was a sort of laidback journey with all kinds of appropriate facilities from decent hotels to the supervision of the visitors and great destinations. We all enjoy at Key West especially the Miami Art Deco street was unquestionably wonderful. Everglades National Park boating made our trip so exciting. Appreciable!
the first thing I noticed was the diverse community of people on board, which of course was quite astounding to observe but all were nice as our entire trip. West Palm Beach, including the other beaches, were lovely to visit, the Biscayne Bay cruise – breathtaking!
Miami Night tour on our very first day could have been a lot better, as I am concerned Miami is full of remarkable visiting sites, beaches, and lots of lots of attractions. However, our team was professional which ultimately helped us had a nice journey. My kids were amazed by the tour of Safari Park. Nice lodgings to stay throughout our course of the trip.
We liked the tour. We were the two of us and we actually do not go much on tours or outing. More of indoor types, we read books and watch movies or TV. Even if we go out it will be a return on the same day or at the most the next day by noon. This is the first time we are out on a tour and now I realize how much time we wasted indoors. The disappointing fact in this tour was we had last seats and they were not in good condition. A better condition would have helped.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.