Home – Los Angeles
On Day 1, our professional guide will receive the Guests arriving at the Los Angeles airport (LAX), and there will befree pick-up from 08:30 - 22:30, at locationsas perthe flight:
Terminal 1: the 1st baggage claim area convenience store near the Hudson News;
Terminal 2: the 2nd baggage claim;
Terminal 3: A number of the baggage claim area;
Terminal 4: Starbucks Coffee (Starbucks);
Terminal 5: 3rd baggage claim;
Terminal 6: Information Desk and ATMs (Information and ATM);
Terminal 7/8: 1 baggage claim.
Guests arriving by international flights may wait at international terminal B towards left convenience 7-11 store. All the guests will be taken to check-in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Please Choose 1 of the 9 Options below
On Day 2, we will start in the morning, and as per schedule, guests can choose any one of the following tours:
1. San Diego City Tour ($80/person payable)
2. Los Angeles City Tour ($45/person payable)
3. Palm Spring Outlet Center ($45/person payable)
4. Universal Studios Hollywood ($120/person payable)
5. Disneyland ($130/person payable)
6. San Diego Sea World ($100/person payable)
7. The Pacific Ocean Aquarium, whale watching, the battleship Iowa Tour ($100/person payable)
8. Legoland One Day Tour ($100/person payable)
9. Disney’s California Adventure Park ($130/person payable)
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – San Francisco
Guests will start in the morning from Los Angeles and head to the scenic Monterey Peninsula, enjoy the gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions resting on the beach and finest golf courses. We also visit the scenery of 17 Miles that is breathtaking and proceed to pebble beach visitor center. In the evening, arrive in Bay Area and stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Red Lion Oakland, Crowne Plaza Union City, Holiday Inn San Jose, Courtyard Marriott Freml or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour
We will start in the morning, and first visit the campus of Berkley covering 35 square kilometers. From there, we will drive to San Francisco; see the rolling hills surrounded by water on three sides. We will explore the landmark of SF, the Golden Gate Bridge, the delicious seafood and take a Sightseeing Boat Tour departing from Fisherman’s Wharf. Visit the only building remaining from 1915, the famous Lombard Street and the romantic and compacted Victorian Houses, besides enjoy the fresh sea breeze and on returning, we stay Overnight in a hotel and relax.
Hotel: Quality Inn Marina, Red Lion Oakland or Similar / Clarion Inn Modesto or Similar.
San Francisco – Los Angeles
On Day 5, we will start in the morning to the Sierra Nevada Mountains stretch beyond and visit the Yosemite National Park, towering granite rocks, magnificent waterfalls and tranquil valley, making Yosemite very beautiful. We will see Giant trees, mountains, sparkling streams, lakes, glaciers-carved canyons, El Capitan - the granite monolith, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Bridal Veil Waterfall. From there, we take a walk in the woods and smell champagne in the air. After our lunch, we will travel across Central Valley of California, to see the country produce fruits, nuts, and vegetables. Late,r we return to Los Angeles. You can book domestic flights after 9:30 pm and International flights leaving after 10:30 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
$50/person Mandatory fee for Line B (Yosemite National Park Admission + 17 Miles Drive Admission + Stanford University + Madame Tussauds or San Francisco Exploratorium )
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|San Diego Harbor Cruise, CA||$24.00||$12.00||$24.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$44.00||$32.00||$44.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I loved this tour as everything was neatly organized. The bus tours are really fascinating. This is the first time I have taken a bus tour, though I heard from many about it being comfortable, I am trying it today. This was a nice tour and so I wanted to give my reviews so that it helps others. The tour operator is good and the only thing that I would appreciate is if the conductor spoke less. It appeared as though he was more anxious. The places we stayed and ate were awesome. Rest everything was fine and a perfect tour!
I confidently recommend this tour; we had a splendid time on this tour of 5 days, saw the wonders of San Francisco and lot more. Our guide was very friendly and really attentive at all the time. This was a tour that can be said that it was awesome as we covered a lot of places in such a short period of time. The hotels that we stayed were also super clean and awesome. The bus tour is interesting and stops at good restaurants. The driver also was nice and friendly. Overall the tour is worth recommending, and we enjoyed.
On the first day we met the tour guide in the airport at baggage claim area, the guy was very friendly and he was really helpful to us and all the group, the we went to the hotel and the hotel was Howard Johnson Fullerton, it was really clean and comfortable. Next day the were a lot of options, we chose Disneyland and it was worth every penny!, on the following days we visited Santa Barbara,17 Miles and UC Berkeley . It was really a great experience.
the tour was really great, we loved every second of it, especially the tour guide, that guy was really helpful and nice to all of us, i really wish all tour guides are like that. The tour was very well organized and the bus and accommodation were great. It was our first experience with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again.
Me and my friends were planing to go to west coast for a long time, but we were having a hard time planning such a thing, till we came across that tour, it was really nice for all of us. Our bus did not have Wifi but it was really comfortable, so it was not a real issue for us. Also we really liked the accommodation and hospitality we had. We were always on time without delays, so i really thing Golden Bus Tours is a great company.
Yosemite National Park is a real beauty, an amazing place, there was a package for $50 for Yosemite National Park Admission 17 Miles Drive Admission Stanford University Madame Tussauds or San Francisco Exploratorium. It was really worth it. Second best thig was on day 2 Universal Studios Hollywood. I liked the service of Golden Bus Tours a lot especially that we were 3 persond and we got the third person with a very good price. I really would consider their tours again,
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Yosemite National Park along with Yosemite National Park Admission and 17 Miles Drive. also San Diego Sea World was really worth the extra price.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.