Los Angeles – Santa Barbara – 17 Miles Drive – Carmel
We will leave Los Angeles and make our first stop at Santa Barbara. We will visit the historical Spanish Mission and find out how religious outposts played an important role in the development of the region. We will then head to Solvang which is a small Danish community. At Solvang, we will browse the local shops and stores. Then we will leave for the spectacular 17 Miles Drive where we will sightsee the breathtaking views of the California Coastline. Finally, we will visit the hometown of Clint Eastwood; Carmel. We will browse the town before heading to our hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: San Francisco, La Quinta Inn & Suites or Similar.
San Francisco – Bay Bridge – Golden Gate – Chinatown
Today we will start our quest to explore the beautiful San Francisco City. We will head to Fisherman's Wharf where we will board the sightseeing cruise to sightsee the beautiful landmarks of the city including the Golden Gate Bridge. After the cruise, we will return to Pier 39 where we will enjoy our delicious lunch. After having our lunch, we will start again with the city tour and explore places like Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Chinatown and Nob Hill. We will have the night view of the city from the Golden Gate Bridge before heading to the hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: Modesto, Best Western Palm Court Inn (In Winter Monterey/Holiday Inn hotel) or Similar.
San Francisco – Yosemite
Summer: We will travel through the farmlands of the Joaquin Valley to arrive at the beautiful Yosemite National Park. We will explore this stunning National Park in detail and visit some of the important landmarks like El Capitan, Bridal-Veil Falls, and Half Dome. We will then continue walking from the Yosemite National Park’s visitor center to arrive at one of the highest waterfalls of the West Coast; Yosemite Falls.
Winter: Today we will start our tour of Monterey and visit the Wharf and Cannery Row. Following this, we will visit the well-known Hearst Castle. We will explore the beautiful castle in detail and find out about its amazing history. After the detailed visit of the Hearst Castle, we will leave for Las Vegas.
Hotel: Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch or Similar.
Stevenson Ranch – Las Vegas
Today we will pass through the Death Valley and desert to reach the gambling capital; Las Vegas. On our way, we will make a stop at Barstow where we will be able to go shopping at some of the finest brands like Nike, Timberland, Levis, and others. Later, in the evening we will explore the Vegas strip and see some of the most beautiful and stunning hotels from an architectural point of view. We may also go to watch a show or try our luck in one of the available casinos.
Hotel: LINQ Hotel or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Los Angeles
We will have breakfast in the morning and then leave for Hoover Dam. We will sightsee this grand human-made structure and find out its importance for the region. After exploring the Hoover Dam, we will again continue with the journey. Our tour will end in Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Charming Carmel, CA||$9.00||$9.00||$9.00|
|Hearst Castle, CA||$25.00||$13.00||$25.00|
|Hoover Dam, AZ||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Las Vegas Strip, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
4 Points Sheraton Culver City Hotel -5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City In the lobby of the hotel at 08:30 PM
Starbucks Coffee Shop Farmers Market Corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3 rd St at 09:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was an amazing tour. The best tour I had ever been on. I have taken a couple of East Coast tour through GoldenBusTours and this was my first West Coast trip with the company and it turned out to be amazing. It was way better than my east coast tour. Fully guided tour with a fluently English speaking guide. Hotels were great too and the bus was luxurious to my surprise.
It was our first time for us as an Italian family to see these amazing places, we had a magnificent ti,e. Our tour guide was excellent at Italian language, he was very polite and very helpful guy. We enjoyed the accommodation very much as hotels were really comfortable and clean, we also liked that there was a Wifi on our bus. Great Job Golden Bus tours.
We had a really great time during these 5 days, starting from the bus, as it was very comfortable and it also had a Wifi, the driver was very skillful and he drove very safely and we were exactly on schedule. Our tour guide was a very nice guy, and he was very helpful. The hotels were really clean and nice. We saw some amazing places like Santa Barbara, 17 Miles Drive, Golden Gate Bridge and Yosemite National Park.
If you are looking for a nice tour to the west coast i would definitely recommend that one for you, you will find a really helpful and nice tour guide, a comfortable bus with Wifi in it. Hotels also were very clean and comfortable. You will see amazing places like Santa Barbara, 17 Miles Drive, Golden Gate Bridge, Yosemite National Park San Francisco Bay Cruise
Amazing tour! great job Golden Bus Tours. The tour was very well organized, we moved exactly on time and there was no delay. We were always on schedule. The our guide was great in every thing, our bus was very clean and comfortable. Also the hotels were very clean and comfortable, we really enjoyed Yosemite National Park, Santa Barbara, 17 Miles Drive, Golden Gate Bridge.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.