5-Day Boston to Washington DC, Philadelphia and New York City Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-202A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu,Sun (2019-03-17 To 2019-11-17) | Thu,Sun (2020-03-17 To 2020-11-17) | 2018-05-25 | 2018-08-31 | 2018-10-05
A perfect guided bus tour from Boston which will take you to US Capitol, Korean War Veterans Memorial, White House, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington, Times Square, Empire State Building, Rockfeller Center, Ripley’s Believe it or not, Philadelphia, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Empire State Building, Harvard University, MIT, Massachusetts State House, New England Aquarium and Trinity Church. Also get a chance to enjoy sightseeing experience on Statue of Liberty Cruise and Boston Harbor Cruise.
On the first day of the tour our guests can avail the free airport pickup. Free airport pickup is available from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. After this, you will have to arrange your own transportation. If you are already in Boston then you can also meet the tour guide at Chinatown (81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111) around 4:30pm. Our tour guide will take you to the hotel where you can rest for the rest of day.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Today you will start our day in Boston. You will meet the tour guide in the hotel lobby at 5:45 am. Then you will leave for Washington. You will spend the rest of the day exploring Washington. Today you will visit some of the important landmarks of the city which includes Korean War Veterans Memorial, White House, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and Lincoln Memorial. You will have the dinner and then leave for the hotel where you will spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Tysons in Vienna, VA 22182 or Similar.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
Today is the third day of the tour. You will continue with your Washington D.C. tour and get a chance to take the in-depth tour of the city covering Capitol Hill from inside only if we have enough time. Following this, you will leave for Philadelphia where you will visit the Famous Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. You will then leave for the hotel where you will spend the night.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset Bridgewater or Similar.
The Capitol Hill is located in Washington DC and is the seat of US Congress. The building dates back to the year 1800 but over the years it has been expanded and renovated with the addition of its well-known massive dome.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
The Library of Congress is a research library officially serving the United States Congress and is the United States the de facto national library. It is the oldest federal cultural institution. It is a beautiful building and visiting during Spring/Summer is time-consuming as it is crowded. The reading room view from the balcony is superb.
Refers to a famous museum located in Washington DC (USA), the museum is well known for its historic Air crafts. The area of the museum is around 161,145 square foot.
The double-decker bus has always been a point of interest for tourists and the fact that it’s a tour through the whole of Philadelphia is what makes this bus amazing. The bus includes a total of 29 stops which means one can get off anytime. Another astonishing point is that the bus includes live commentary during the whole of the trip. The double-decker bus is a vintage bus designed on the basis of the London style and roams around the whole of Philadelphia during the tour.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
This is a Thomas Jefferson Memorial; he served as the third president of the United States. This remarkable neoclassical building has been standing since 1943. It has been estimated that more than 2 million people visit the memorial each year.
Washington DC In-depth tour implies covering the most significant places such as the Jefferson Memorial, US Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, Library of Congress, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, World War Memorial, White House, the Reflecting Pool, DC exclusive cruise along the Potomac River. Take photos in lots of different backdrops.
Today you will explore the New York City in detail. You will visit Times Square, Empire State Building and Rockfeller Center. You can also enjoy sightseeing on Statue of Liberty Cruise on the Hudson River. You will also have to option to either visit Ripley’s Believe it or Not or the Wax Museum. The choice is all yours. You will later leave for Boston where you will have the night stay in Hotel.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
There was a time when this building was the tallest building of the world. Still it is a well-known building, the mighty Empire State Building is 102 stories high, and on 86th floor there is an observation deck, where you can look at the city from every angle.
A maritime and military history museum with ships collection located in NYC is Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. The museum is located in Manhattan.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum is a museum that is owned by Ripley Entertainment. The museum consists of some of the weirdest looking exhibits and is a popular tourists attractions.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
You will spend the last day of your tour exploring Boston. You will first visit the campuses of the prestigious Universities like MIT and Harvard. You will enjoy an in-depth tour of the Harvard University. We will enjoy beautiful view of the city from the Skywalk Observation Deck.You will also witness Massachusetts State House, New England Aquarium and Trinity Church. Then you will stop at Quincy Market to have the perfect local lobster meal. Finally, you will enjoy the Boston Harbor cruise. You will be at Boston Logan airport to mark an end to the tour.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
Beautifully nestled in downtown Boston, the Boston Common Park is a relaxing spot to relax and enjoy gorgeous surroundings. It is America’s oldest public park.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
Interested in presidential history of America? JFK presidential library is a museum built for 35th president of America and its a must see place where you will be amazed by glass lobby and marvelous views of the bay from outdoor patio and official repository of documents from the Kennedy Administration makes it truly a historical place.
Built in the year 1798, Massachusetts State House has been the place of Massachusetts government ever since.
The New England Aquarium that is located in Boston, it was opened and made operational in 1969. It covers a total area of 75,000 square feet, the museum houses almost 600 species.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
It is the tallest Observation Deck in Boston City, highlighting the breathtaking bird-eye views of the city with a magnificent view of Boston Architecture, as well as the vibrant culture of the region. It also houses a photographic archive depicting the historical culture of this vibrant old city. It is also said to be the must-visit location in the US State of Massachusetts.
Trinity Church is situated in Boston's higher class area i.e. Back Bay neighborhood. It is a district of Episcopal Diocese; this church’s stylish and lavish building has become a famous landmark in downtown.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Washington DC in-depth tour is mandatory.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$27.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$34.00||$29.00||$30.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$32.50||$23.50||$30.50|
|Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Skywalk Observatory, MA||$20.00||$14.00||$16.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$23.00||$28.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- From 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Free Airport Pickup service is available from Lagon International Airport Boston, MA 02128. Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area.
- From 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM $50 fee will be charged for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person.
- Arrival between 11:30 PM to 8:59 AM, guests have to arrange their own hotel transfer.
- 77 Harrison Ave, (In front of Top Bread) Boston, MA 02111 around 4:30 PM
- 88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111 at 5:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Our Tour Guide Bryan and bus driver Paul are exceptionally great! Both are polite, knowledgeable, and friendly to accommodate each individual’s needs. The group is a combination of visitors from a few countries like China, Italy, India, and Morocco. Bryan, with the assistance of Paul, was able to make all of us like a big family; the atmosphere was very fun, relaxing, and enjoyable.
I got this ticket luck by chance. A person sitting beside me in a train left it forgetfully. I saw it was this tour for the weekend and contacted the tour operator and the man, he was far away. He asked me to go now it was impossible for him to return. Lucky was I and the tour was fabulous.
It was a sparkling experience with the lights of fun and the pleasure was all with adorable service from the beginning to the end of this bus tour. It was not a trip of some minor places; entire cities were covered and their famous landmarks were a part of itinerary (and I loved that aspect a lot). I was wondering for such a trip of some days where I could explore much with no hurry and worry. The best part for me was; much time was given; to some amazing cities and I simply adore all its areas. Washington DC and New York City exploration was a memorable and very precious experience for me in this long trip of 5 days.
I do not think that we missed any famous milestones of all amazing cities in this 5 day tour. I was very much into those tours where there is nature but this time I chose a different bus tour where history and informative places were the true reflection. I really enjoyed being there at amazing places with a trained team. New York experience along with New England Aquarium and Trinity Church were interesting in this 5 days tour on bus. Every passing day was decorated with top class attractions and without a proper team we would have enjoyed it that much how much we did with a proper team. Thanks for an excellent tour! Highly recommending it to all people!
I was very much interesting in all rich historical places and loved visiting Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center in this beautiful trip of long tenure of 5 days. It was not an outside visit of pass by experience of such amazing places but inside traveling around was the best thing for me in this tour. There is a special feel of amazing beauty of places and generous attitude of the guide and driver also inspires you. Driver is never late at places to pick and drop you. Many thanks with definite recommendations from my side.
Very engaging trips for all the passengers of this bus because I found the way of explaining about the places and their videos and pictures so fascinating!! First day was so relaxing and hotel selection was made so easy by the guide. I loved more or less all the places of this 5 days trip because detailing was all there to make us feel connected to the places. Amazing historical places and memorials were a part of this trip and history lovers can have amazing time with this bus tour the ways I had. Lot of admiration from my side for all the favors of this amazing bus tour of 5 days! Memorable tour!
A very in depth tour in exploring the details of amazing cities. Appropriate time was given to the visitors as I noticed from the itinerary while joining it that pace of time is very flexible. New York City and MIT visit were very interesting experiences for me in this 5 day tour because I found it a learning platform as well. All the acknowledgment goes to the informative guides of this trip. Those who want a relaxed tour and in depth exploration of places must join this bus tour! All the good elements are ready for the visitors in this trip.
I went to all the mentioned places on this tour with my husband for our wedding anniversary and it was good. The hotels were good and comfortable. We went to different Universities and also many amazzing tourist places like National Air and Space Museum, Potomac River Cruise, Independence Hall, Empire State Building and Times Square to view Statue of Liberty. It was great. I have recommended this package to my friends.
All the places of this bus tour are truly amazing for all the visitors and these places do have that appealing power. New York City and Boston experience was a fantastic memory of this in depth tour of world class and famous cities of America. Anyone who is deciding to book its tickets must fasten hiss seat belts because its wing of joy going to blow to in magical world. Many thanks for an interesting, colorful and historical tour of 5 days of many variations.
Reduce the number of places to visit and give us more time to spend in other places. We didn't find anything great in Baltimore. We could have directly gone to Washington DC and spent a little more time there. The time given at each location is definitely not sufficient. It would have been great if you give only few choices and give more time to spend. Not satisfied with the trip.