5-Day Atlanta to Charleston, Charlotte, Asheville, Dahlonega and Atlanta City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-ATL-117
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sun (2019-01-01 To 2022-12-31) | Sun (2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31)
Join the guided bus tour starting from Atlanta to explore Atlanta, USS Yorktown, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Asheville, Biltmore Estate, Biltmore Winery, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum, Atlanta Olympic Park, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Dahlonega gold mine and Stone Mountain Park.
Today in the morning we will pick up traveler's from Atlanta and begin our tour. We will travel to the east to visit Charleston. It is the oldest and largest city in South Carolina and known for its rich history, architecture, restaurants, and mannerly people. Our first stop will be The USS Yorktown this aircraft carrier serves in the US Navy and participated in world war II and Vietnam. Then we will take a Carolina Belle Cruise to adore the beauty of the Charleston Harbor. We will the Holy City. During the picturesque tour, we will learn about the history of the city and sightsee important landmarks. After that, we will enjoy the one-hour Carriage tour of Charleston’s historic district areas. Night stay will be at the hotel.
Hotel: Quality Inn Charleston Gateway or Similar.
A first-hand experience of a colonial style tour around Charleston. This tour visits a lot of historic places and are best for storytelling experiences. There are more the hundreds of stories about the rich past of Charleston and each one is regarding the respective place that is being tour.
Charleston, an engaging holy city, also regarded as an extremely “friendly” city. The countless top-notch restaurants and amazingly appealing design of avenues is just a minute portion of the soothing charms of Charleston. There are some annual festivals that gain a considerable amount of attraction in Charleston every year which are: Charleston Fashion Week, MOJA Arts Festival and many others.
Brimming with beguile activities the Charleston Harbor is the oldest city of the state of South Carolina. Most of the attractions in the city are museums and historic sites. the most popular among these are: Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art, the College of Charleston, Patriots Point, Calhoun Mansion and many others.
This renowned tourist spot is basically aircraft carrier. This place is largely based on a historic, imposing naval ship which paid service in many battles but now it rests at the Patriots Point in the Charleston Harbour. It consists of past with sensational battles. Now it hosts two museums which show-case its conditions which relate to distinctive events the ship went through.
In the morning, we will leave the hotel and head to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. After exploring its striking beauty, we will travel towards Charlotte. Upon arrival, we will explore the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Next we will sightsee City Hall, Bank of America headquarters. Night stay will be at the hotel.
Hotel: Baymont by Wyndham Asheville/Biltmore or Similar.
Charlotte is an old-fashioned city but embodies many new restaurants and many new attractions. Museums, theatres, and numerous festivals attracting a bulk of tourists from all around the globe. Charlotte homes two major mainstream spots; Carolina Panthers, and Charlotte Hornets.
The Magnolia Plantation and gardens is recorded for being the most visited plantation in all of Charleston. It was found by the Drayton Family in 1676. This is also regarded as the oldest public park on the entire American region. No other place is recommended then to visit the Magnolia Gardens to experience and witness a wide variety of plantations and flowers.
Situated in the Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina, the NASCAR Hall of Fame is an interactive visitor’s spot which admires the antiquity and legacy of NASCAR. It honours the drivers, who have shown extraordinary competence in NASCAR driving and all the other major contributors to competition in the authorized body which includes all-time great crew chiefs, owners, broadcasters etc.
Situated in the heart of Asheville City in North Carolina, the Omni Grove Park Inn is a 4-star famous hotel, as well as golf resort and tourist’s spot. Omni Grove Park Inn was built in early 1913 overlooking the scenic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Omni Grove Park Inn Night Tour explores the modern conveniences, hospitality, and a matchless setting amidst the splendor of Asheville city.
Begin our day in the morning to explore the charm of Asheville. We will walk around and get lots of knowledge about its vibrant arts scene and historic architecture. Around noon we will stop at the main residence of the Biltmore estate. We will sightsee the outclass beauty of this Châteauesque style mansion. We will also visit the Biltmore Winery and enjoy wine tasting (Only 21+ years old can taste Wine). Night stay will be in the hotel.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
Asheville city is located in the heart of Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina. The captivating and vibrant arts scene with thehistoric architecture of the mansions entice millions of visitors. The iconic dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence and 6000-acred Biltmore Estate are the most famous landmark in the city. The colorful and enthralling Downtown Art District is the tourist’s most recommended landmark in the Ashville, North Carolina.
This Châteauesque-style mansion is one of the largest privately-owned houses in the United States and is a one of the most admired tourist attraction. The 8000-acre estate, situated in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, offers a variety of activities for the vacationers and also allows them, a Behind-the-Scenes Winery Tour & Tasting. The daily activities incorporate Fly-Fishing lessons, horseback trail rides, farmyard visits, Land Rover trails, a self-guided visit to Biltmore mansion and a number of other activities that can please the vacationers.
This humongous private estate is a popular tourist attraction covering more than 8,000 acres of space. Dating back to 18th century, the property is still owned by Vanderbilt descendants.
Begin our day in the morning to explore the main landmarks of Atlanta city in detail. First we will visit the Georgia Institute of Technology. Then we will explore the Georgia State Capitol. Our next stop will be Martin Luther King. After that we will visit the Jr. National Historical Park, Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum. We will explore the Atlanta Olympic Park, CNN Studios in the afternoon. We will learn about news broadcast and enjoy an exclusive look at the headquarters of CNN. Later we will visit the Georgia Aquarium and amazed by the huge collection of sea animals. Our last stop will be Coca-Cola factory. We will see the fully functioning bottling line and take a commemorative glass bottle of Coca-Cola. Night stay will be at the hotel.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
Atlanta is the capital of the state of Georgia,US. It was established back in 1837 and is now the most populous city of the state and ninth largest Metropolitan city of US.
Centennial Olympic Stadium was constructed in 1993 and was completed in 1996. This 85000, seat was the main stadium for the Summer Olympic Games held on Atlanta in 1996. Soon after, the stadium was reconstructed into the well-known Turner Field.
The CNN center is the official headquarters of CNN, it is the main building and consists of all the newsrooms and studios, the building is completely occupied by CNN.
Located in downtown Atlanta, the CNN Studios is the headquarters of American most famous television news broadcast. The CNN Studios offers the visitors inside tour of the headquarters where the live television sets are located, as well visitors can come across many of the famous celebrities while discovering the charms of CNN Headquarters.
The Coca- Cola headquarter building is 29 stories high and is the most visible building. It is 403 feet or 122 m tall. The building was completed in 1979.
It’s a public aquarium situated in Atlanta, Georgia, USA which houses more than 100,000 aquatic animals of 700 different species. Georgia Aquarium is the world’s largest aquarium and a great amusement for the kids. The aquarium exhibits whale sharks, beluga whales, bottlenose dolphins, California sea lions, and manta rays. Here, the tourists, who have the certain qualification, are allowed to swim with the fish. Those who do not wish to get wet; the aquarium has a tunnel to walk through, so the visitor could have a view of the aquatic organism.
Located in the Midtown neighbourhood of Atlanta, Georgia, this institute, also referred as the Georgia Tech is a public research university and an institute of technology. This institute is organized into six colleges and incorporates 31 departments mainly focusing on science and technology. It has been ranked 7th among all the public universities and has been marked as the “smartest” public college in America.
Entitled as the National Historic Landmark, the Georgia State Capitol is an architectural building built to signify Georgia’s re-emergence after the Civil War; the Capitol continues to be one of the most magnificent buildings in the country. Currently, it houses the offices of government officers including the governor, lieutenant governor, and the secretary of state. It also serves as a museum which contains visitor’s galleries.
This museum contains U.S. President Jimmy Carter’s papers and other material relating to his family and life. The library organizes remarkable exhibits, such as a full-scale duplicate of Oval Office and Carter’s Noble Peace Prize. The building containing the library and museum makes up 69,750 square feet of space. 27 million pages of documents, 500,000 photos, and 40,000 objects, all stacked up in the library, covers all the areas of Carter’s administration.
This historical park honours the existence, effort, and the legacy of the Civil Rights Movement leader, Martin Luther King Jr. The center consists of several buildings which incorporate King’s birthplace, Ebenezer Baptist Church, where King was baptized. Here, at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, you will wander around to escort the journey of Dr. Luther King from his birth to his rise as one of the nation’s most influential leader. This place offers free guided tours.
In the morning, our tour group is headed towards the Helen Town in Georgia. Arrive at the magnificent Anna Ruby Falls which showcases a breathtaking view of the gigantic twin waterfalls. The Helen Town situated along the Chattahoochee River which highlights some of the historical landmarks, and authentic historical culture. Guests will take a tour of the Georgia Gold Rush Era at the Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine which was founded in the 1880s. Around 4:30 PM we will conclude our tour and drop-off travelers.
Founded in 1896, this goldmine is located in Lumpkin County, Georgia, just east of Dahlonega. It is more concentrated on separating gold trapped in quartz veins. The Consolidated Gold mine is regarded as the largest hard rock gold mine in the east of Mississippi River. This mine, along with another mine are the only mines opened for the tourists.
The site of the first major gold rush in the United States, Dahlonega is a small city located in northern Georgia. Here, the major attraction for the tourists includes the vineyards and five licensed wineries. Other attractions incorporate the historic Dahlonega Square, a famed destination, with many restaurants, art galleries, wine tasting rooms, and studios. The local festivals are also admired by the visitors.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Asheville by Foot Walking Tours, NC||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Biltmore Estate, NC||$69.55||$34.77||$69.55|
|Charleston Carriage Tour, SC||$27.56||$16.96||$27.56|
|CNN Studios, GA||$16.34||$15.25||$15.25|
|Coca-Cola Headquarters, GA||$18.51||$14.16||$16.34|
|Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine, GA||$16.00||$11.00||$16.00|
|Georgia Aquarium, GA||$43.15||$36.67||$39.91|
|Historic Charleston Harbor Tour, SC||$27.56||$20.14||$25.97|
|Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, GA||$8.00||$8.00||$6.00|
|Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, SC||$20.00||$10.00||$20.00|
|NASCAR Hall of Fame, NC||$25.00||$18.00||$22.00|
|Omni Grove Park Inn Night Tour||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|USS Yorktown, SC||$24.00||$16.00||$19.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Very informative and memorable tour. I joined this tour with my wife. We were very excited because places were new to us. We enjoyed a lot. Biltmore estate was more than my expectations. It was lovely and peacefull to walk in well maintained and beautiful gardens. Georgia Aquarium was beautiful with colorful sea animals. The aquarium experience was wonderful. The guide was very informative and experienced he has a smiley face all the time. I will definitely recommend this tour to everyone.
Well-planned tour. I always booked my vocations through this bus tour because of the excellent services and economical rates. This time both the bus driver and guide were very knowledgeable and fun lovers. We spent a good time together and enjoy the tour. Atlanta is a great city, there are lots of places to visit. CNN center Coca-Cola and lot more. Hotel stay was very comfortable. Thanks for such a perfect trip. Good days.
We really needed some time off, and i am really glad we chose that tour, it really worth it, we saw Atlanta, USS Yorktown, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Asheville, Biltmore Estate, Biltmore Winery, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum, Atlanta Olympic Park, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium which was the best thing for me. I want to thanks Golden Bus tours for putting together that tour
nothing is more fun that spending time with your family in such an amazing places. Some friend recommended that tour for us and i am really glad we listened to him. We had an amazing time exploring these great places, especially Georgia Aquarium. We also loved the other activities like USS Yorktown, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Asheville, Biltmore Estate, Biltmore Winery, Georgia Institute of Technology. I would really recommend that tour to all of my Family members.
I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was really great and well organized and punctual. Next i was to thank the tour guide who was really a stand up guy, he was very helpful and very professional and really funny. great Job Golden Bus Tours. I would really like to use your services again, but next time i would bring my kids along, as i am sure they would love Georgia Aquarium and CNN Studios and World of Coca-Cola.