Home – Washington DC
Arriving at the Dulles Airport (IAD) and Reagan National Airport (DCA), guests will be provided with a pick-up service from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. You may have to wait for other passengers. You also have an optional night tour of Washington DC for $25/pax, provided you arrive before 5:00 PM. On the night tour, we will visit major monuments, and it also includes Air Force Memorial. Please note this night tour will go on if at least 4 people sign up for this.
Hotel: Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, Holiday Inn Dulles Airport VA, Wyndham Garden Manassas, Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or Similar.
Washington DC – Amish – Philadelphia – NYC Night Tour*
Today, we will arrive at the Lancaster to visit the Amish Farm. Here we will get to know more about life and history of the Amish people. Amish life is totally different from the modern day life, and you will enjoy it. Afterward, we will head to the birthplace of American democracy — Philadelphia. In Philadelphia, we will visit the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Our group will also sightsee Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other famous attractions. From here we will leave for New York. Guests can join an optional night tour of the New York City for $25/pax.
Hotel: Sheraton, Hilton, Doubletree, Crown Plaza, Radisson, Hotel Somerset, Holiday inn or Similar.
New York City Tour
On the third day of the tour, we will dedicate the entire day exploring the city that never sleeps—New York. We will start our journey from the tallest building in America—Empire State Building then we will head to the USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum, and a lot more. Our bus will also pass by Trinity Church, Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, Freedom Tower, Rockefeller Tower. We will also be taking a sightseeing cruise on the Hudson River for a remarkable sightseeing journey. Later in the day our group will leave for Washington DC.
Hotel: Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, Holiday Inn Dulles Airport VA, Wyndham Garden Manassas, Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or Similar.
Washington D.C. – Home
On the last day of our tour, mark the ending of the tour by visiting the famous landmarks of Washington DC. We will start from National Hall [Capitol Hill] and then head to Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, White House (outside view), and US Capitol (outside view). We will conclude our tour and head back, on our way we will be passing along the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, and a lot of other attractions.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Village Tour, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Washington DC Night Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from IAD/DCA between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 from(IAD/DCA), $200 from(BWI) for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Kindly book your flights to depart from IAD airport after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I never had a better opportunity to explore New York and Philadelphia in a single tour. I had the most amazingly scariest and fantastic trip ever. Visits to memorials and monuments was just sensational. I did some shopping from the Shopping outlet too. A wonderful tour altogether.
The tour in the bus was as they said it would be and I also found the reviews were good and perfect that helped me book this bus. One thing was disappointing was waiting for the lift queue at the hotel accommodation. I enjoyed the 4 day tour especially Potomac River and Philadelphia.
Had a chance to visit some of the best tourist sites of Washington DC. We availed the services of Golden Bus Tours and it was a one day trip which went pretty economical for us. The bus was very comfortable and the guide was a great assistance.
We landed in Dulles International Airport, GoldenBusTours provided a free shuttle service to our hotel rooms, and everything was up to mark by the staff. We took a very detailed tour of the capital city, Amish farm, New York, and a lot of other places. These were the best 4 days of my life. I’m thinking about taking another tour, prices are very affordable, you can even take a tour in 10 dollars. Good work GoldenBus!
It was tough for me to depart on this tour in the summer season, therefore, in the winters; it sounded about right. As indeed, the tour was fun probably because of the fact that attractions we toured were not just famous around the city or the state but rather the places like State building, Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC, Jefferson Memorial, and USS Intrepid were extraordinary and it kind of a give the energy to explore more about the country’s wonder. Though, the Amish Farm was not just as entertaining or fascinating for my husband and I; it was just like we have had stepped back into the century. The accommodation at the Wyndham Garden was appreciable because of the excellent service.
you know what? I wasn’t expecting this sort of a sophisticated service by the tour organizers. We visited the attractions on a bus service which wasn’t that bad as I was expecting it to be, but rather it was decent and the bus carried us to the locations we have scheduled to visit. Well, though; the New York City was like the never-ending city and it’s a big city to be explored properly in a day. I have visited the financial district for the first time my life and it was just as bustling and busy as figured it, but the Wall Street, Charging Bull, and the Trinity Church there were stunning. Good days!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.