Seattle – Spokane – Missoula
Guests on Day 1 will be starting from Seattle and driving east along the I-90 and will reach Spokane. Guests will be thrilled to visit this vibrant city that hosted in 1974 the first World’s Fair Expo.
The tour continues from Spokane to Missoula in Montana. Here, the first stop is in Western Montana at the 50,000 Silver Dollar collection bar. This is a unique bar displaying the largest collections. The most attractive point is that people from various parts of the world have inscribed their names here. There are more than $2500 embedded in the bar top ceiling and the surrounding walls. By the end of the day, we will head to the hotel and take overnight rest.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Innr or Similar.
Missoula – Yellowstone National Park
Guests on Day 2 will reach from Missoula to the world famous stunning wonderlands, the Yellowstone National Park. This is locating in Wyoming, the U.S. state, extending to Idaho and Montana. Guests can find the majority of the world's geysers preserved here including the Old Faithful.
In the noon, in the post-lunch session, Guests will arrive at the Yellowstone and can take a view of the entire place. There are lots of popular attractions to discover here such as Fountain Paint Pot, the renowned Old Faithful Geyser, Dragon’s Mouth Spring, Yellowstone Lake, Mud Volcano and lots more. At the end of the day, at night check in at a hotel in Livingston, Montana.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Missoula
There are lots to cover in the northwest. We will start with visiting the Mammoth Hot Springs Terrace in the Mammoth District that emerged due to the softer nature of limestone. This Roosevelt National Historic District retains the ‘Old West’ original scenes, while the Grand Canyon and Lower Falls are the central part of the Yellowstone offering breathtaking views of the beautiful landscapes. Towards the Park Southeast is the Yellowstone Lake. This is an immaculate wilderness in the mountain range that is also an open retreat for wildlife namely, elk, grizzly bear, wolf, moose and American bison.
Guests can pursue exploring the Yellowstone Park and visit Grand Canyon, Tower Fall, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone River Falls, etc. In the noon, we will head to Missoula.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn or Similar.
Missoula – Coeur d’Alene – Seattle
Starting from Missoula reach Lake Coeur d’Alene, this is the day 4’s highlight trip. It is the highlight because guests can see the longest floating boardwalk in the world here at Coeur d’Alene Resort. This boardwalk is 0.75 mile long, and provides a stunning view! There are benches to sit for a while or to sit and watch out the bald eagles or osprey that arrives by the lake. There is also the floating green golf course by the lake Coeur d’Alene shores and this is the only one of its kind, making it very unique. Later we will arrive to Seattle Chinatown.
Return location: Seattle Chinatown - 502 South King St. Seattle, WA 98104
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Coeur d’Alene Cruise, ID||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Yellowstone National Park, WY||$45.00||$35.00||$45.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
502 S King St, (Chinatown gate) Seattle, WA 98104 at 07:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 65% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 5 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I give 5 stars as this tour covered so much that to explain it I need a week. Right from the time the tour began, everything was perfect, including the hotel stay. We were taken to lovely places and a clear insight was given of each place. We were not hurried anywhere and I was astonished to see the natural geysers, the hot springs, the floating billboard and the golf course. The tour group was like a family tour and we enjoyed every bit of this tour. Absolutely, perfect tour, I am going for it again. Do not miss this tour; you get more than you spend.
The tour was superb, but it required do a lot of walking to see places. I am old and have no habit of walking so much that I was exhausted by the tour end. Actually, the tour plan was perfect as nobody else, but for me looked disturbed. I had my problem that I always disliked walking. After this tour, I have decided to start walking daily and go on this tour again happily reaching out to all the places and not missing anything, like I did this time.
The tour was great, we did Yellowstone, Spokane and Coeur D’Alene lake. All the places and views were just unbelievable. And our tour guide Allen was awesome, he was friendly, funny, interesting and in addition he was a great singer )
The rate becomes economical if you take a package of buy 2 get 1 free. We were a group pf 6 people. So, for us it was quite economical. This deserves to be one of the most memorable tours I have ever done in my life and I rate this tour as 4-star. Lake Coeur D’Alene was simply relaxing and it is the favorite tourist spot for many. Yellowstone is truly amazing and it greets you naturally. The team on the bus was amazing took care of our meals because we requested for veg food.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, in Niagara Falls the hotel was really close to the falls. I really want to thank Golden Bus Tours for such an amazing job.
I would really like to thank my friend who had referred me to Golden Bus Tours, I had many tours with different agencies before, But really Golden Bus Tours is by far one of the best agencies i have dealt with, very organized and their customer service is excellent. I would also like to thank the tour guide who was really helpful guy and he was very professional and well educated. i was really happy about that package.
Thomas M. Escarcega
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.