San Francisco – Bay Cruise – Golden Gate Bridge – Chinatown (Tuesday)
Today, our guests will arrive at San Francisco City to begin the tour. Guests will be meeting our tour guides at the San Francisco Public Library. After that, our tour group will travel towards the Bay area to board a sightseeing bay cruise highlighting the famous Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and more. Arrive at the Pier 39, a renowned shopping center and tourist attraction where guests will have a chance to taste the delicious lunch. Guests will enjoy exploring the famous landmarks in San Francisco including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Chinatown, Nob Hill, and similar. Before returning to the hotels, the nighttime illumination of Bay Bridge will bring a delightful end of the day. Return to Modesto City in California to spend the night.
Hotel: Best Western Palm Court Inn or Similar.
San Francisco – Yosemite National Park (Wednesday)
Summers Schedule: In the morning, our tour group travels through the picturesque farmlands of Joaquin Valley towards the Yosemite National Park. Upon arrival, guests will set off to explore the core charms of Yosemite National Park home myriads of stunning waterfalls, gorges, towering cliffs, lakes, mountains, lush greenery, and much more. Here, guests will enjoy exploring the El Capitan, Bridal-Veil Falls, and Half Dome, as well as take a short stroll to Yosemite Visitor Center to reach the country’s largest Yosemite Falls.
Winters Schedule: We will start the day in the morning by heading towards the Monterey City in California. Upon arrival, guests will appreciate the discovering the charms of Monterey wharf, and pay a visit to the Cannery Row which is a waterfront street filled with a number of attractions for all the ages. Enter the famous Hearst Castle, a former residence of newspaper baron William Randolph Hearst. Guests will discover the antiques, as well as the lifestyle of the rich in the early 20th century. Our tour group will then return to Las Vegas, the city of entertainment, to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch or Similar.
Stevenson Ranch – Las Vegas (Thursday)
Guests will depart from the hotels in the morning and travel through the picturesque Death Valley desert towards Las Vegas. In the afternoon, our tour group makes a brief stop at the outlet mall in Barstow for a famous outlet brand shopping experiences, as well as guests can taste a delicious meal among many eatery options. Afterward, we arrive in Las Vegas, the city of endless entertainment and fun. Enjoy the warm desert in the evening on the Las Vegas highlighting the renowned Caesar’s Palace, Luxor, Mirage, Paris, Venetian, Bellagio, New York New York, Treasure Island and more. Immerse yourself watching the live shows and performances, and don’t miss trying the luck at the country’s finest casinos. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Linq Hotel or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Los Angeles (Friday)
In the morning, our guests will set off after breakfast and depart from Las Vegas. First, we will make a brief stop at Hoover Dam, also known as the largest arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River. Discover the scenic views Hoover Dam holding back the country’s largest reservoir, Lake Mead. Next, our guests will reach Los Angeles to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Complimentary Breakfast Included.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Hoover Dam, AZ||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Las Vegas Strip, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Tour will be ending in Los Angeles.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My wife and I just go more interested in the magnificent architecture they have in San Francisco. We have to skip the cruise that they offered in the very start of the tour, rather than that cruise we planned to have a walk around the decent avenues with that historical architecture. We somehow tried our best get along with the tour team, but we didn’t mus appreciate the fact that all people visit a certain place altogether, therefore, we sneaked out to our time to ultimately we had the best tour experiences so far. My wife really appreciates the tour not only because of the great places but also because they provided us with great hotels and the transpiration was really conformable. We couldn’t ask for more. Thanks for making this bus trip so wonderful!
the day we hopped on this bus journey, I realized something that we are going to be super busy on the tour exploring places back to back. The tour leader just provided with the information related to our stops and activities. I love the way the tour leader helped all the passengers on board. According to our tour experience, I would like to mention few things such as the back to back stops on the stop, and then we had great hotels to stay the night. It was quite lovely being part of the tour which has all the things we wanted in the first place. However, the most fun we had been at the Yosemite National Park because there was already so much to do and to explore in that massive national Park. I’m sure it’s the best tour anyone could ever experience with everything well managed by the tour teams! Thanks a lot.
the way the tour was delivered to deserve massive appreciation for all the people who managed and executed it. On the first day, the tour guides were waiting for all the passengers, the majority of guests were already there waiting for all the other guests to jus start on this bus tour. It was the morning time when the tour guide led the tour group to the bay area to board the cruise which was really fun and the views of the region while cruising the bay river was really impressive since all the great attraction in San Francisco are lined up with the waterway on which cruise, it was nice to see the Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge. Good thing is that we cruised beneath the Golden Gate Bridge to take some really amazing photographs. We had all the time in the world to just fully visit the Yosemite National Park, good to be around such a beautiful nature. Cheers to the great team1
My parents already loved the Yosemite National Park. As we explored the major places in Yosemite, we discovered that they have a massive campground for the visitors looking to camp out in the wild in speculator setting of awe-inspiring nature. Although we were pretty helpless for a camp for the night in the Yosemite, the tour leader mentioned us that we have to move along the tour and not dismiss it for some camping. Anyways, we definitely appreciate the time we had at the bay area San Francisco, the tour manager was really nice on the first day, they on the second everyone got lazy and but that didn’t interrupt our tour experience since we enjoyed and had fun on our own and not get to know any passenger on board, even the tour guide on the bus nice but has got to the job in a professional manner. Anyhow, the Hoover Dam is wonderful despite its name which just pronounces as a dam but that landmark is humongous and the viewpoint was just breathtaking. Days well spent!
the tour started out somewhere in the San Francisco. It was great to see the fact that the tour team provided us with what we required which include the luxurious service, good stops, hotels, and most importantly the food was great no matter where ate. Mentioning the Bay cruise we had to board on the first day It was already pleasant weather in San Francisco so the bay cruise made it even more wonderful and pleasant for us. However, we thought of having another cruise but we had to travel to some other destination inside the city, so we couldn’t get to have another cruise in the bay area. I really wish that we could be able to alter to change our schedule according to our desire, rather we have to stick to the schedule and we did. We spent our entire first day wandering around the top landmarks in the city. However, the next day trips included the Yosemite National Park, El Captain Sites, Yosemite Waterfalls, and then we finally explore the Las Vegas the way we wanted to visit. Love the night shows there.
my family had to come with me on this bus tour since there was already a massive space on the bus, and I just always wanted to take my kids out with me on the vacations. However, this time, my wife and I booked the tour seats online since we knew kids would need a lot of attention so we had to book the tour seats and not go on the vacations all by ourselves. However, the tour started in San Francisco, we remember the time when the tour manager escorts us and put the luggage. It was nice been part of the crew that knew how to have such a wonderful time and visit the places that truly deserve a visit like Las Vegas The best time we had was at the Las Vegas, the casinos, lights, and magnificent environment of Las Vegas just made the whole bus trip worth it. Perfect for families and friends!
It was already the start of the summer season, therefore, we had to just book this tour, in fact, the journey doesn’t have any stops at the beaches, but still we enjoyed the coastline beauty while traveling from the Bay Area, and the cruise was something more exceptional than the entire tour. The tour was so wonderful with having that bay cruise in the start of the bus tour; I just made the entire trip so excited because we were going to be enjoying this bus journey due to its amazing beginning and great tour people. However, I noticed the diverse community onboard with us since the majority of the tour passengers came from different countries and cultures and the best part is that everybody seemed to enjoy this bus tour. I think the tour management should have more time for us to spend in Las Vegas because that tour needed more Las Vegas. Anyways! Loved the tour.
I couldn’t be more excited in my life than on this bus tour we joined from San Francisco. The four-day journey is pretty expensive in such a way that we have to pay for everything like the admission charges, hotels, food, and then came the tips for everyone who served. The point is the tour, our budget exceeded the limit we first guessed. Other the pricing, the tour was of course so much fun especially the time, they drove us to Las Vegas was the best because as knew stopped there, we went start to the MGM Grand because the show was live and we didn’t want to miss the live show, it was also airing for the television, it was just so nice to visit Las Vegas anytime in life. The night we send in Vegas was at the Linq Hotel, although we slept for just a few hours since we enjoyed the casinos all night. The tour management and stops were really great.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.