New York – Corning – Watkins Glen (summer) – Niagara Falls
Our tour will start from New York and New Jersey in the morning. First, our tour group will travel to Corning Glass Museum, which is famous glass museum dedicated to the science of glassmaking. Guests will enjoy browsing the fascinating glass exhibits ranging up to 45,000 glass exhibits, some of them are dating back to the age of millennia. Here, the Hot Glass Show will captivate the visitors which is operated by professional glass designers. After that, we arrive at Watkins Glen State Park, home to awe-inspiring waterfalls, mountains, valleys, lush greenery, and caverns (only in summers from Mid-May till October). Continue the journey to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, the thunderous roars of the falls will entice the visitors. The night illumination view of Niagara Falls will bring a delightful ending of the day.
Hotel: Guests will be staying at Universal Inn, Day Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Toronto
Continue exploring the charms of Niagara Falls in the morning. Experience the adventurous Hornblower Niagara Cruise on Niagara River taking visitors closer to the deafening roars of the falls (summers only). After that, we will enter the IMAX Theater to watch Niagara Falls documentary film depicting over 12,000 years of history of the region. Cross the famous Rainbow Bridge to enter the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. Step on the top-floor of Skylon Tower overlooking the breathtaking views of the Niagara Falls; here, guests will also enjoy a Revolving Dining Room buffet. Continue the journey to Toronto and make a stop at the CN Tower. It one of the tallest free-standing building in the world, where guests can takein the awe-inspiring views of the region. Explore the famous Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, housing the largest variety of both the deep sea and freshwater marine wildlife(only in winters). Guests will appreciate visiting the Casa Loma museum, built in a spectacular Gothic Revival architecture (only in winters). Board a sightseeing Lake Ontario Cruise (only in summers). Browse the famous City Hall and arrive at historic Chinatown, home to a wide variety of restaurants, shops, groceries, specialty shops, and much more.
Hotel: Travelodge Toronto East, Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East or Similar.
- Casa Loma, ON
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Lake Ontario Cruise, ON
- Maid of the Mist boat ride, ON
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, NY
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
Toronto – Thousand Islands (summer schedule only) – Ottawa – Montreal
Summer Schedule (April-October): In the morning, our tour group is headed to the Thousand Islands archipelago, located between the US and Canadian borders. Here, our guests will appreciate experiencing a sightseeing cruise on the St. Lawrence River.
Winter Schedule (November – March): In the morning, our tour group will travel along the St. Lawrence River to reach Ottawa, the Canadian capital city. Explore the iconic Parliament buildings, as well as the Peace Tower. After a short stay, our tour group is headed to Montreal, the largest French-speaking and oldest city in Canada. Browse the world-renowned Olympic Tower along with Olympic Stadium. If time permits, we will enjoy the Double Decker Tour highlighting the famous landmarks including Notre Dame Basilica and Old Port.
Hotel: RelaisGouverneur Saint-Jean, Travelodge by Wyndham Montreal Airport or Similar.
Montreal – New York
Depart from Montreal and head towards the New York. While on the way, our tour group will make a stop at the duty-free store. In addition, guests will enjoy exploring Ausable Chasm, which is a sandstone gorge and tourist attraction located at Upstate New York. After that, guests will dropped-off at the pick-up locations to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Ausable Chasm, NY||$19.39||$10.75||$19.39|
|Casa Loma, ON||$30.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$32.00||$39.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|French Dinner, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Montreal Biodome, QC||$20.25||$10.25||$18.50|
|Niagara Falls Cruise (Canada Side) + Admission/Parking Permit||$30.00||$19.00||$30.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$39.55||$27.40||$27.40|
|Seafood dinner(China town)||$30.00||$27.00||$30.00|
|Skylon Tower 360 view (Lunch included)||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$15.00||$9.00||$15.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast, ON||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Tilting Olympic Tower, QC||$23.25||$11.50||$21.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
69 Chrystie St, Chinatown, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
828 US - 46, (Top Quality Food Market) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 08:45 AM
6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 07:00 AM
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 07:00 AM Valid for 5/25 to 9/3
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 7:45 PM
69 Chrystie St, Chinatown, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 PM
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 PM
253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Valid for 5/25 to 9/3 (Shuttle from Manhattan, Chinatown).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tourism experience with GoldenBusTours was very nice. The rates were very much affordable. The hotel facilities were excellent, though not 5 star but still the facilities were good. The fellow passengers were also very nice and we had a wonderful time together. The guide also gave us valuable information about the tourist destinations which we visited.
I heard a lot diverse things about Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa. When I headed to these places, I started loving all of these destinations. My Kids really enjoyed there too.
$180 and the best executed tour I have ever attended. Not only was I able to save as compared to other tours but I also got amazing sights to see. The hotel accommodation was great. Not 5 stars but not short of luxury either. Had an amazing time with my people on the tour. The guide was a great help too. I’d definitely recommend GoldenBusTours to everybody else whose looking for booking a tour to NYC, Niagara and various other locations with affordability.
Extremely well managed and cost effective tour. Good experience on tour with my friends. Great tour guide! The hotels were excellent and management was good. The photos we took were really great especially at the Niagara Falls. We are planning for another tour with GoldenBus.
It was a quite fascinating tour. All the facilities were amazing, and booking with Golden bus tours kept everything organized and perfectly balanced. I literally enjoyed this tour and would like to take another tour soon with Golden Bus Tours.
We took Golden Bus Tours to Ottawa and Toronto. The cities were magnificent and we had a rich and varied experience in both Ottawa and Toronto. I think one of the best things was being in a smaller group because it was much easier to get to know everyone and not feel lost in the crowd. Trip was great. Good mix of organized activities and free time. Best trip!
A bus tour and I was thrilled. I got the opportunity to see places. One of the best benefits was that the guide was very friendly that even if the place of visit was a bit boring, we never felt it.
I had arranged for my relatives to attend the trip from New York to the Canadian Niagara Falls, the four day trip. They enjoyed most of the tour but also had some negative experiences 1. The morning pickup was delayed from 8:45 am to 10:00 am, an unacceptable hour and fifteen minutes later than scheduled. 2. Passengers were not permitted to use the bus restroom, and the bus did not stop frequently enough to accommodate this hassle. 3. Tour guide was not able to maintain the fairness of seating arrangements at the Skylon Tower restaurant. My relatives put their items in their seats, then went to restroom. After they came back, they found their widow seats had been taken by other customers. The tour guide did not ask those customers to find other seats- instead she asked my relatives to change seats. 4. The return time should have been 8:00 pm +- 30 min different, but they were back at NYC at 6:30 pm, which completely messed up our pickup plan.
Had a wonderful trip with a great guide and fellow tour members! This was my first visit with Golden Bus Tours or with any tour company and I have to say it surpassed all expectations. I am glad I used this tour service as I did not have to worry about any hotel, transportation, local tours, or advanced tickets for attractions. Definitely recommended!
I along with my wife and 4 children went on this tour as part of our vacation trip. This trip was a mixture of perfect balance between leisure time and sightseeing activities. The Niagara Falls illumination was simply too perfect. I will be booking for another tour soon with Golden Bus Tours.
I am with my husband. We are not on good terms, bus to make a little peace from my side this is a simple effort. The tour was for 4 days, we visited a lot of places and also good cool off our shady areas to some extent, and I recommend this bus tour.
The refreshing breeze and charismatic views of Montreal and Ottawa are still in my minds. I feel that I should spend at least few months there. It was an amazing tour for me.
We as a family wished to take everyone on a small tour and planned this tour through Golden bus. Really, it was a timely decision. We enjoyed every bit of it on this 4 day tour. It would have been nice if more time was given in each place as we had some elders and had to hurry sometimes.
at first, our whole planned on heading out to the Niagara all by ourselves, but as we found this tour deal on the internet, we finally booked the seats, since it seemed reasonable and we received a great discount. Not worrying about the hotels made this experience even wonderful, our hotel rooms were reserved, we stayed in quite decent hotels which had all the basic amenities. However, our traveling bus was full of people on board with us, all people were nice, but we would definitely prefer privacy. We enjoyed our time at Niagara Falls, Montreal, especially at Ottawa and Toronto. Lovely time on board!
The tour went quite well, it didn’t disappoint us till the very end. One thing I had to mention that the border crossing at the Niagara Falls to Canada was the really worst experience because,for foreign passengers, they were looking for their valid passports and documentation which made us wait for such a long time. Anyways, our tour guide was the nice friendly person who stayed with us and entertained us, as well as guided us by all the possible means. I think it’s the best bus tour that anyone could ever experience. Great places and a great team. Thanks a lot, anyway.
My family and I went on the tour on 14Jun-17Jun to Canada with Boris. He was very helpful and went out of his way to make sure our trip was as enjoyable and educating as possible. I highly recommend him and would love to go on another tour with him.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.