New York – Corning Glass Museum (winter) / Watkins Glen (summer) – Niagara Falls
Guests will start the tour in the morning from New York and New Jersey. Begin the day by making a stop at Watkins Glen State Park where located a wide number of waterfalls, dramatic gorges, much more (only in summers). Continue the journey towards the famous Corning Museum of Glass. Upon arrival guests will enjoy exploring the charms of glass exhibits, as well as the live Hot Glass Show will captivate the visitors (optional). Next, we arrive at the magnificent Niagara Falls, home to American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall. Guests will have a chance to witness the Niagara Falls Nighttime Illuminations before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Universal Inn, Day Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Toronto
Start the beautiful morning in the heart of Niagara Falls. Guests will have a chance to watch the renowned Niagara IMAX Movie (optional). Experience the famous Hornblower Niagara Cruise to enjoy witnessing the core charms of the region (only in summers). Arrive at the Skylon Tower, located over seven hundred feet above the Niagara Falls; guests will appreciate the aerial views, as well as taste a delicious lunch. Continue the journey towards Toronto, the financial capital of Canada. Here, guests will take a tour of the CN Tower, the tallest standing structure in the country. Enjoy experiencing the Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise for some sightseeing. In winters, the cruise remains closed for safety concerns, our tour group will explore Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Casa Loma instead. After that, we will return to Toronto Chinatown to taste the freshly prepared authentic Chinese cuisines at the sire. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Travelodge Toronto East, Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East or Similar.
Toronto – Thousand Islands (summer schedule only) – Ottawa – Montreal
Depart from Toronto in the morning and travel towards the famous Thousand Islands, which is archaeology of over 1800 small islands (only in summers). Here, guests will appreciate the Thousand Islands Cruise & Breakfast (optional). Next, our group travel to Ottawa, where we will explore the Canada Parliament Buildings and the iconic Peace Tower. Continue the journey to Montreal, the largest French-speaking city in America. Make a stop at the Olympic Stadium where located the Olympic Tower showcasing the breathtaking views of this historical town (optional). Enter the Old Montreal and discover the historical ambiance of the region, as well as our guests, will taste a delicious French cuisine before returning to the hotels. Overnight stay in the hotels.
Hotel: Gouverneur Relais St Jean, Travelodge Hotel Montreal Airport or Similar.
Montreal – New York
Guests will depart from Montreal in the morning. First, our tour group will make a brief stop at a duty-free store to fulfill the needs. Arrive at the famous Ausable Chasm site which is home to the towering cliffs, gushing rivers, and lush greenery (In a case of Ausable Chasm remains closed for the public, we reserve the right to explore the Secret Caverns instead). After that, our tour group will return to New York and New Jersey to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Ausable Chasm, NY||$19.60||$11.00||$19.60|
|Casa Loma, ON||$30.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.50||$38.50|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|French Dinner, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$34.70||$23.40||$34.70|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$29.50||$22.50||$29.50|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Montreal Tower Observatory (Olympic Stadium), QC||$26.50||$13.00||$24.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$39.55||$27.40||$27.40|
|Seafood dinner(China town)||$30.00||$27.00||$30.00|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
|Skylon Tower 360 view (Lunch included)||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast, ON||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 7:45 PM
69 Chrystie St, Chinatown, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 PM
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I’m an aged man and the only desire of mine that I want to be fulfilled is to witness the Niagara Falls. With a limited amount of cash, I found this tour to be the most appropriate as it, within the range of my money, provided the best experiences and made them memorable. The well-trained staff and the tour guide was well trained and took well care of the visitors. I was provided with the best possible transport as well. Being a nature lover, the stop at the Watkins Glen was the best part for me in the whole package.
The tourism experience with GoldenBusTours was very nice. The rates were very much affordable. The hotel facilities were excellent, though not 5 star but still the facilities were good. The fellow passengers were also very nice and we had a wonderful time together. The guide also gave us valuable information about the tourist destinations which we visited.
Being a photographer, the Niagara Falls in New York really appealed me as it has unspeakable scenic beauty. I found this tour to be much appropriate to guide me through the Falls and as it enabled me to be at places I which didn’t even knew about. The tour leader, a nice gentleman, escorted the visitors for full 4 days, telling us about places. We were provided with fine transportation and delicious food. The best spots for photography were the Ausable Chasm and Secret Caverns.
I heard a lot diverse things about Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa. When I headed to these places, I started loving all of these destinations. My Kids really enjoyed there too.
$180 and the best executed tour I have ever attended. Not only was I able to save as compared to other tours but I also got amazing sights to see. The hotel accommodation was great. Not 5 stars but not short of luxury either. Had an amazing time with my people on the tour. The guide was a great help too. I’d definitely recommend GoldenBusTours to everybody else whose looking for booking a tour to NYC, Niagara and various other locations with affordability.
Extremely well managed and cost effective tour. Good experience on tour with my friends. Great tour guide! The hotels were excellent and management was good. The photos we took were really great especially at the Niagara Falls. We are planning for another tour with GoldenBus.
My family and I went on the tour on 14Jun-17Jun to Canada with Boris. He was very helpful and went out of his way to make sure our trip was as enjoyable and educating as possible. I highly recommend him and would love to go on another tour with him.
It was a quite fascinating tour. All the facilities were amazing, and booking with Golden bus tours kept everything organized and perfectly balanced. I literally enjoyed this tour and would like to take another tour soon with Golden Bus Tours.
We took Golden Bus Tours to Ottawa and Toronto. The cities were magnificent and we had a rich and varied experience in both Ottawa and Toronto. I think one of the best things was being in a smaller group because it was much easier to get to know everyone and not feel lost in the crowd. Trip was great. Good mix of organized activities and free time. Best trip!
A bus tour and I was thrilled. I got the opportunity to see places. One of the best benefits was that the guide was very friendly that even if the place of visit was a bit boring, we never felt it.
I had arranged for my relatives to attend the trip from New York to the Canadian Niagara Falls, the four day trip. They enjoyed most of the tour but also had some negative experiences 1. The morning pickup was delayed from 8:45 am to 10:00 am, an unacceptable hour and fifteen minutes later than scheduled. 2. Passengers were not permitted to use the bus restroom, and the bus did not stop frequently enough to accommodate this hassle. 3. Tour guide was not able to maintain the fairness of seating arrangements at the Skylon Tower restaurant. My relatives put their items in their seats, then went to restroom. After they came back, they found their widow seats had been taken by other customers. The tour guide did not ask those customers to find other seats- instead she asked my relatives to change seats. 4. The return time should have been 8:00 pm +- 30 min different, but they were back at NYC at 6:30 pm, which completely messed up our pickup plan.
Historical places really arouse me. Being a history buff, I traveled to New York to have a look at the historical sites of New York. At first, I was bored of traveling all alone and it seemed impossible for me to search for the sites. Then somebody suggested me this tour and how lucky I am that I booked it as it had tour guides as well who helped me throughout and enabled me to seek knowledge about the histories of places like CN tower and Corning Museum of Glass. Thank You, Guys! For making my dream come true.
Had a wonderful trip with a great guide and fellow tour members! This was my first visit with Golden Bus Tours or with any tour company and I have to say it surpassed all expectations. I am glad I used this tour service as I did not have to worry about any hotel, transportation, local tours, or advanced tickets for attractions. Definitely recommended!
I along with my wife and 4 children went on this tour as part of our vacation trip. This trip was a mixture of perfect balance between leisure time and sightseeing activities. The Niagara Falls illumination was simply too perfect. I will be booking for another tour soon with Golden Bus Tours.
The refreshing breeze and charismatic views of Montreal and Ottawa are still in my minds. I feel that I should spend at least few months there. It was an amazing tour for me.
I am with my husband. We are not on good terms, bus to make a little peace from my side this is a simple effort. The tour was for 4 days, we visited a lot of places and also good cool off our shady areas to some extent, and I recommend this bus tour.
We as a family wished to take everyone on a small tour and planned this tour through Golden bus. Really, it was a timely decision. We enjoyed every bit of it on this 4 day tour. It would have been nice if more time was given in each place as we had some elders and had to hurry sometimes.
at first, our whole planned on heading out to the Niagara all by ourselves, but as we found this tour deal on the internet, we finally booked the seats, since it seemed reasonable and we received a great discount. Not worrying about the hotels made this experience even wonderful, our hotel rooms were reserved, we stayed in quite decent hotels which had all the basic amenities. However, our traveling bus was full of people on board with us, all people were nice, but we would definitely prefer privacy. We enjoyed our time at Niagara Falls, Montreal, especially at Ottawa and Toronto. Lovely time on board!
The tour went quite well, it didn’t disappoint us till the very end. One thing I had to mention that the border crossing at the Niagara Falls to Canada was the really worst experience because,for foreign passengers, they were looking for their valid passports and documentation which made us wait for such a long time. Anyways, our tour guide was the nice friendly person who stayed with us and entertained us, as well as guided us by all the possible means. I think it’s the best bus tour that anyone could ever experience. Great places and a great team. Thanks a lot, anyway.
I’ve been living in New York since past 2 months but never got a chance to witness the Niagara Falls due to lack of money. The offers this tour provided encouraged me to book it as it was far reasonable, less time consuming, and had well-organized management. However, the only thing that disturbed me was the transportation as due to a lot of people in the bus, it created much fuss.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.