New York – Corning City – Niagara Falls
On the first day of the tour we will start from New York and head to Corning Glass Museum. We will witness the huge glass collection and watch the glass making process. After this, we will go to Niagara and cross the border to enter Canada. We will enjoy the beautiful night view of the Falls and fireworks (seasonal).
Hotel: Radisson, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Toronto
We will start the second day of the tour with Niagara IMAX Legend Movie. After this, we will take the HornBlower cruise which will take us closer to the Falls to have an unforgettable experience. We will then visit the Falls incline Railway and Skylon Tower. We will have our lunch at Skylon Tower and enjoy the beautiful view of the Niagara. After this, we will head to Toronto and sightsee the Toronto City Hall as we pass by it. We will then take the Toronto Harbor Cruise which will offer us some of the best views of the Toronto City. Today we will also visit CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium and Toronto Chinatown.
Hotel: Radisson, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Toronto – Kingston – Ottawa – Montreal
On the third day we will head to Thousand Islands where we will take the sightseeing Thousand Islands Cruise. After this, we will go to Ottawa, the Capital of Canada where we will sightsee important landmark such as the Parliament and the Centennial flame. We will then head to Montreal and take the Montreal Double Decker and get a chance to sightsee some of the important landmarks of the city. We will have the local French dinner at Old Port Montreal.
Hotel: Radisson, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Montreal – Keeseville - New York
On the last day, before crossing the border we will stop at a Duty-Free Shop on the Canadian side where we can purchase famous products. We will then make final stop at Ausable Chasm and sightsee this wonderful Canyon.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Ausable Chasm, NY||$19.00||$11.00||$19.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$32.00||$39.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruises / Incline Railway, ON||$35.00||$21.00||$35.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Ripley’s Aquarium Of Canada||$42.00||$28.00||$28.00|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$35.00||$45.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$14.00||$25.00|
|Toronto Cruise, ON||$27.00||$17.00||$27.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
100 14th Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 7:00 PM
47 Chrystie St, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 PM
135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton) Flushing, NY 11354 at 8:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 9 to 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 8 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 35% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 9 - 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This trip was magnificent. Our tour guide,talked extremely great english and always took care of our each need. We saw such a great amount in such a brief span. Natural wonders explained to us by our bilingual tour guide included so much depth and fun into our trip. It was our second tour with your organization and we intend to keep on booking visits with GoldenBusTours. Much thanks to you in all respects much.highly prescribe this visit. I have gone on numerous visits with GoldenBus and this is by a long shot the best one. Our guide was stunning, exceptionally kind and expert likewise he talk an extremely decent English. I would prescribe this visit to anybody. A debt of thanks is in order for such an extraordinary time.
It was fantastic! It is worth the money spent. Hotel stay was good. Tour guide and driver were cooperative. If breakfast is added to the tour, would be great. But overall excellent! It was absolutely fantastic. Hope to have more great trips with GoldenBusTours.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places like Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Ripley’s Aquarium, Mount Royal, Montreal, Ottawa, Thousand Islands, Ausable Chasm, Toronto City Hall, Kingston, CN Tower, Skylon Tower, Toronto Chinatown. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
This trip is excellent value given the number of places visited. Our tour guide did an excellent job of keeping everyone on schedule and provided a lot of information about the places we visited. Accommodations were clean and adequate.
We took this Tour during March. The Tour Guide was totally fabulous. So accommodating and such a patient young fellow, prepared to tune in to anybody's issues. I wish that the lay room on the transport was accessible. You need to take care of that. Certain outings were a bit excessively long. With everything taken into account an extraordinary visit at a truly sensible cost. Very suggest it.It's an incredible blend. The view is wonderful and flawless. The entire visit is smooth and educated.Very much refreshing for the working organization and furthermore GoldenBus, and gratitude to the expert staff, absolutely justified, totally worth it.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but it was really worth the money!. , Our accommodation was great, the hotels we stayed at were very clean and comfortable. Our tour guide was really great person and deserved his daily tip. We really enjoyed Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Ripley’s Aquarium, Mount Royal, Montreal, Ottawa, Thousand Islands, Ausable Chasm, Toronto City Hall, Kingston, CN Tower, Skylon Tower, Toronto Chinatown, Old Port.
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable. The Toronto and Montreal part was an amazing experience, we really enjoyed Toronto City Hall, Kingston, CN Tower, Skylon Tower, Toronto Chinatown.
I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was really great and well organized and punctual. Next i was to thank the tour guide who was really a stand up guy, he was very helpful and very professional and really funny. great Job Golden Bus Tours. I would really like to use your services again, but next time i would visit the West coast.
Excellent tour. Very ambitious for four days, but it exceeds our expectations. Our tour guide Daniel Chan, the best, he has the right balance of the politeness of East and the Humor sense of West. No doubt, I will recommend it. Thanks Goldenbustours.
Sayyid Ghayth Handal
I enjoyed in this tour without a doubt. I began my visit from NY/NJ. I had never visited states in the south and I was happy with the agenda of this tour. The visit has numerous attractions to visit to in brief days and one needs to make parcel of progress to achieve these attractions. In this way, one may feel minimal squeezed of time spent at each site. The visit is chaotic and enough consideration is given to the solace of the travelers. The visit manage, The Guide, was accommodative and agreeable and special thanks to the Travel Agency GoldenBus for being very professional and making sure my trip is perfect.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, and we really loved Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Ripley’s Aquarium, Mount Royal, Montreal, Ottawa, Thousand Islands, Ausable Chasm, Toronto City Hall, Kingston, CN Tower, Skylon Tower, Toronto Chinatown, Old Port.
I did really enjoy the trip. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The food was nice at every meal. Every activity was well organized which no need to worry anything during the trip. The tour guide was very professional, very informative and friendly. The driver was helpful and polite. No hidden cost.
The tour was absolutely amazing,thoroughly enjoyed. Had a four days USA trip earlier. The tour is well organized. Our guide was quite professional and friendly. The buffets were sumptuous, however we could not consume meat and chicken due to our religious restrictions.
We loved it! It is not for \"touring\" the cities even though you may hear a little about these cities. It is mainly about entertainment both by the guided tour with you. It was a lot of fun and I highly recommend it!
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
Not a good tour during holiday time. We traveled with kids and they were always rushing us saying we have to be the first bus on the the border, on the maid of mist, we had to be first on everything since around holiday more people are traveling. There were days we had to wake up at 5am to get on the bus at 5:30am no matter what you cannot be late. You have to go by their rules on strict timing. I wouldn't recommend this trip with kids. This trip felt very rushed and we didn't get to enjoy.
Scotty L. Greene
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable. We loved Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Ripley’s Aquarium, Mount Royal, Montreal, Ottawa, Thousand Islands, Ausable Chasm, Toronto City Hall, Kingston, CN Tower, Skylon Tower, Toronto Chinatown, Old Port
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
Why are there so many things in quotes? Well you\'ll see that the corniness factor is pretty high when going on The tour. Either way it was a lot of fun and having managed to get tickets from a deal site made it much more palatable. Overall if you don\'t mind the cost, The tour is definitely entertaining as well as informative for all ages.
You will need a Canadian Visa if you would like to go to this tour. This 4 days tour covers US and Canada which is awesome. We are Vegetarian and we mention this while booking process. So, The Goldenbus tours team take care or us. Thanks.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice. guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, really clean and extremely cozy. We visited Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Ripley’s Aquarium, Mount Royal, Montreal, Ottawa, Thousand Islands, Ausable Chasm, Toronto City Hall, Kingston, CN Tower, Skylon Tower, Toronto Chinatown, Old Port
I definitely had far more fun than I expected and as some suggested, you\'ll probably have more fun if you\'ve had a few drinks beforehand. The regular price for the tickets I would say are a bit excessive, but I suppose the offer buy 2 get 1 free makes it reasonable.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.