4-Day Miami to Fort Lauderdale, Everglades Park and Key West Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-MIA-115A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Tue,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun (2019-01-01 To 2019-12-31)
Explore Aventura Mall, south beach, Everglades Park, the Artist District of Coconut Grove, Little Havana, Bayside Market Place, Key West, Seven Miles Bridge, Duval Street, Pier, Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and much more on a guide.d bus tour inclusive of hotel stay and bus transportation.
Today guests will arrive in Miami to join this tour. Meet our tour guide at the luggage claim area of your fight. We will transfer our guests to the hotel. Choose any one option and begin an exciting tour.
Option 1: We may join the Aventura Mall Shopping Tour and enjoy the best shopping experience ($20/pax/one way).
Option 2: We may join a thrilling Night Tour to south beach. Martini, bikini and ocean breeze will give us a new experience of southern nightlife ($35/Pax, minimum 4pax).
Note: Free Airport pick up service is available for arrivals at Miami airports (MIA) or Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) between 10 AM - 10 PM.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suite or Similar.
With more than 300 stores, Aventura Mall is one of the top shopping destinations with internationally renowned brands, 10 full time restaurants and an exclusive contemporary art collection.
One of the most famous beach destinations in United States is Miami Beach Florida. There are superb luxuries and facilities provided for the visitors in the surroundings of this beach.
The beach of Miami offers colorful and bright light view for the night tour. The great activities and attractions are also provided to the visitors on the beach.
A vibrant city with the higher influence of Cuban Cafes and Cigar shops at southeastern tip is known as Miami. This beach with the crystal clear turquoise water grab attention of millions of tourists.
In the morning of the second day, we will visit the Everglades Park and sightsee a unique variety of plant and animal life. We will take an airboat ride and get across the River of Grass to sightsee the water alligators in their natural habitat (Optional Fee). Then we will explore the Artist District of Coconut Grove and Little Havana. We will also enjoy a sightseeing cruise to Millionaire's Row (Optional Fee). Our last stop will be South Beach. Head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suite or Similar.
Savor the best dining, shopping and entertainment experience in the outdoor festival market of downtown Miami. You can purchase absolutely anything in Bayside Marketplace.
The Biscayne Bay Cruise lets you enjoy fascinating surroundings as you are taken through the glistering Miami waters. You get to take a glimpse amazing views of the Miami skyline.
Coconut Grove district is the oldest neighborhood in Miami, it was established as a city in 1919. It is commonly known as “The Grove” by the locals.
A city located in the County of Miami-Dade is known as Coral Gables. The downtown of Southwest Miami is the actual location of this small city.
A famous transportation in the form of flat-bottomed vessel is known as Fan boat. The Everglades Airboat Rides are quite famous among the tourists of Florida.
A famous US-based national Park that protects Everglades of 20 percent in United States is known as Everglades National Park. It is located in Collier Counties, Monroe and Miami.
Refers to the neighborhood of Florida, Havana is a place which is densely populated with Cuban people, in fact the name little Havana refers to capital city of Cuba called Havana.
Refers to the Alpha Street which is actually the residential neighborhoods of different cities, usually such residential areas like a river side, which such location is also in Florida
South beach is located in Miami at Florida. The South beach section of Miami Beach is amongst the top entertainment destinations having night clubs, restaurants, hotels and boutiques.
In the morning of the third day, we will begin our day. We will cross 42 bridges and 32 islands and head to incredible Key West. On the way, we will see the Duck Key and the grand Seven Mile Bridge. At West key, we will join the tour to explore the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum(Optional fee $13/Pax). We will also discover the charm of Duval Street and Pier on own. Night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suite or Similar.
An island located in the Oceanside of American state Florida is known as Duck Island. The island is an ideal tourist attraction for the local as well as international visitors.
In the Key West Florida, a famous downtown commercial zoned street is called Duval Street. It connect numerous locations i.e. Earnest Hemingway, Caroline St and Truman Ave.
Its official name is the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum; it’s a historic house and use to be the residence of the famous author of United States Of America Known as Ernest Hemingway.
Key West is a city in Florida, the city is name "Key West" due to the fact that it encompasses Key west Island. The areas near the city known as Fleming key are Naval Air Stations and therefore are inaccessible to civilians.
The seven mile bridge is a famous bridge of Florida in the United States. It is one of the longest bridges. There are two bridges one for vehicles and one for pedestrians.
It is a major tourist’s attraction in Key West, Florida. Southernmost Point Buoy was built in the year 1983 as tourist’s attraction, it marks the southernmost point of the country. It is also one of the most photographed sites in the United States of America. It withstood numerous hurricanes and wind but this concrete buoy has survived the worst.It is also the must-visit attraction in Key West, Florida.
In the morning of the last day, first, we will explore the best attractions in West Palm Beach. We will visit Fort Lauderdale which is known as the "Venice of America". Here we will end up our tour and head back to the airport in the afternoon to drop off visitors.
Note: Guests may arrange the flight Departure from Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) after 6:00 PM, or depart from Miami airports (MIA) after 7:00 PM.
A city located in Florida’s southeastern coast is known as Fort Lauderdale. The boating canals and beaches distinguish this place from other states in United States.
A city and county seat of the Palm Beach County, Florida. There are some shopping districts like Clematis Street, CityPlace, etc. and lots of places of tourists interest like the Rapids Water Park, South Florida Museum, etc.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Aventura Mall, FL||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Biscayne Bay Cruise, FL||$28.00||$19.00||$28.00|
|Ernest Hemingway Homes & Museum, FL||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Everglades Airboat Rides, FL||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Miami Night Tour, FL||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from MIA and FLL(Airports) between 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM. After this time there will be additional charges of $100 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person.
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior or more to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We had booked our tickets early and so had comfortable seating arrangement. Indeed an enjoyable tour to the south beach that was looking cool and superb. The stay in the hotels was no less convenient that it could be regarded as next to home. There was a warm reception and the hotel staff took good care of everything. The room was very clean and especially the bathroom. I am a bit particular about keeping clean and they just read my mind. The bus also was good, so was the lunch, breakfast and dinner options that we recommend a 5 star honestly.
The Key West Tour was fabulous. We arrived at each place at the right time. On arriving at each place we followed the schedules and no one was left behind. Our tour leader or guide, whatever he is, he took good care so much that it was very difficult to leave him as the tour got completed. His English was very simple and basic to understand, it was a great pleasure to meet him and the advantage was that his Basic English was easy for my 3 year old to understand and so he did not irritate us with questions. I give 5 stars.
This was absolutely a wonderful way to explore the Minami and Key West. The price seems quite high but it was worth for it. The views were pretty and places were mind-blowing. South Beach is a crazy place, beautiful beach, lovely people and a lot of fun. The tour was overall great but I am not satisfied with the hotel arrangements.
This tour for 4 days was good. I came rushing and had to wait for the guide to receive us. He was late by 20 minutes and he apologized. This was disheartening at the very first instance, but later on during the entire tour, there was no flaw. Everything went as per planned schedule and it was a happy tour. The co passengers became a family like and it was like our own tour that we had organized. All the time the tour guide came with information, some would push him with questions while others would just listen. It was fun.
My husband booked this tour one week before. The bus picked us on time. we were very excited as this was our first traveling experience through any bus service. It was really worth, we spent hassle-free time no tension of driving, bookings and etc. The route was beautiful and the places were amazing. We took so many pictures. At the key west, must try the yummiest Lobster food. Special thanks to Mr. Long Our tour guide who guides us properly and recommended available activities. Highly Recommended.
I recommend this tour for 3 stars. I went last week with this tour and was pleased with the bus arrangements, the hotel stay, the response from the hotel , the eating places, lunch or dinner and the tour guide. The bus traveling was really comfortable. Our driver was very informative and entertaining. We got to take plenty of photos. Unfortunately, I forgot my new bag with a flask on the bus, which I bought in Key West. I contacted them immediately and they said it will be sent to the hotel. But, I had to literally contact them 5 times and then I received it.