4-Day Los Angeles to San Francisco, Monterey Bay, 17 Miles, Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Roaring Camp, Steam Train and Gilroy Premium Outlet Tour - SFO OUT
Tour Code: GOL-LA-348
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Pyramid Lake, Redwood Forest, Roaring Camp, Steam Train, Gilroy Outlet, San Francisco, Golden Gate, Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Roaring Camp, Fashion Outlets, Fisherman’s Wharf, and Monterrey Bay on this exciting four day bus tour starting from Los Angeles with special discounts and exclusive offers.
NOTE: Order of itinerary is different for each departure day. You can confirm exact order at the time of booking.
Mark the beginning of the tour by departing from Los Angeles to Pyramid Lake. Pyramid Lake will is not operational on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year. There are different activities to do at Pyramid Lake, such as cruise boating, sitting beside the crystal clear water, and visiting the Museum. Afterward, we will head to Tejon Ranch for some quick shopping from the outlets.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
The Pyramid Lake Road is exceptionally good. The lake views are beautiful, and sapphire blue water is sure to make you fall in love. The sky has ever changing colors, watch beautiful sunrises and sunsets, the ideal choice is boating, while the views are magic.
The Tejon Ranch outlets offer more than 70 retailers on the 320,000 square foot shopping center outdoors. The benefits of these outlets make it favorable demographics that annually it receives 65 million travelers. The outlets here have designer and high-quality brands at value prices.
On the second day, we will travel along the 17 Miles coastline of California for exceptional views of Pebble Beach, Seal Rock, Cypress Point and Carmel. We will be making a stop at the Carmel where we will do some shopping and visit the art galleries. Next, visit the Monterey Bay and visit the famous aquarium. At Monterey Bay Aquarium we will witness the diverse and exciting marine life at its best.
Hotel: Gilroy Inn or Similar.
A scenic road that lets you enjoy the beautiful drive through Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove, the 17-Mile Drive provides visitors with several points of interest along the way!
California, a western U.S. state, stretches from the Mexican border along the Pacific for nearly 900 miles. California is the 3rd largest state of America by area and largest by population.
The Orange County located in Southern part of California is the Cypress. It is a beautiful small city with the population of around 75,000.
Refers to a public aquarium situated in Monterey area of California. The aquarium was founded and established back in the year 1984 and is situated at the site of Cannery Row.
Refers to the bay in the Pacific Ocean which is primarily located in the California’s cost, the bay is at the southern part of the major cities like san Jose and san Francisco. The famous city of Santa Cruz is at the north of the bay.
The Monterey Peninsula’s unincorporated community is known as Pebble Beach. This small city lies on the level of sea and located in California.
Seal rock is a rock island in San Francisco, California. It is a recreational spt and the name has been given because the presence of Steller's sea lions and California sea lions. Both the species are known as seals.
On the third day of the tour, we will be heading north of the Monterrey Bay to visit the Santa Cruz Municipal which is famous for the beautiful climate. Here you will find some of the best handicraft items. Next, we will head to the Roaring Camp and the Redwood Forest where you can either stroll around or take steam train tour to explore the place. For the last segment, we will get to the Gilroy Fashion Outlet to get exclusive discounts on the famous brands.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
Gilroy Premium Outlets is a perfect one-stop shopping platform located in California. Many renowned local and global brands are available at this place.
Redwood Steam Train has become a very popular tourist attraction. As the name suggest the Redwood Steam Train offers a train ride in a steam train.
The roaring camp train in California gives a pleasant ride of about 1.5 hour through the old huge redwoods. It is a historic steam train with a narrow track of about 82 meters.
Santa Cruz Wharf, United States is wharf in Santa Cruz, California. It is best known for fishing, boat tours, viewing sea lions, dining, and nightlife and gift shops.
On the last day of our tour, we will dedicate the whole day exploring the San Francisco by visiting the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. We will conclude our tour and escort you to San Francisco airport. You can book your return flights after 7:00 pm from San Francisco. For Sunday departure book flights after 9:00 pm.
NOTE: Order of itinerary is different for each day.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
The Civic Center in California is the place which contains the city’s government and cultural institutions. It has two main plazas, the Civic Center plaza and the United Nations Plaza and is one of the most important place in California.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
The Golden Gate Park is considered the largest urban park in San Francisco. It holds several best attractions for visitors, like: The Japanese Tea Garden, the Music Concourse, the Stow Lake, the windmills, the Bison Paddock and many more.
The Californian state of United States has a popular shopping destination called Market Street. This market is ideal to purchase things at affordable prices.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
Twin Peaks is an independent society in California, US, situated on California State Route close to Lade Arrowhead. It has a post office initialized in 1916. Fantastically touristy place to have great time with friends and family!
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$46.00||$30.00||$36.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$34.00||$25.00||$34.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Knott's Berry Farm Hotel (7675 Crescent Ave., Buena Park, CA90620) at 8:00 AM
- Rowland Heights Class 302 Restaurant, 1015 NOGALES St, at 08:30 AM
- 8232 Garvey Ave, (Lassen Tours Los Angeles Office) Rosemead, CA91770 at 8:45 AM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 9:00 AM
- International Buffet (2323 Via Campo, Montebello, CA90640) at 9:15 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour was organized. We covered almost all the places mention in the tour description with the ample time at each stop. I would recommend extending this tour till late night at least 9:00 PM. But overall very good exp. Tour guide was good to explain each spots in detail. I felt he was not fluently speaking English. May be because he was not native English speaker. So it's fun trip to have with.
I was only in San Francisco for a couple of days for business and I wanted to see as much the famous sites as possible but I did not have a rental car. This tour was PERFECT because I was able to see everything I wanted in one day. The Golden Gate Bridge is awesome and I got to do all my shopping along Fisherman's Wharf. The scenery is beautiful! Now I know why San Francisco is such a famous tourist attraction.
I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was really great and well organized and punctual. Next i was to thank the tour guide who was really a stand up guy, he was very helpful and very professional and really funny. great Job Golden Bus Tours. I would really like to use your services again, but next time i would visit the east coast.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
So much more than expected! I had planned an extra dayS in Los Angeles before meeting up with friends, so I could experience one of several tours. I chose this one for the ease of pickup location and comfort of the bus; and of course, the subject! I\'m a huge fan of West Coast.
I really appreciated the guides knowledge and explanation of each place we passed. The 4 stops ( The Outlets At Tejon Ranch, Monterey Bay, 17 Miles, Gilroy Fashion Outlet and San Francisco ) were well thought out and the highlight of the tour!
Amazing 4-Day Los Angeles to San Francisco, Monterey Bay, 17 Miles, Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Roaring Camp, Steam Train and Gilroy Premium Outlet Tour - SFO OUT. We enjoyed a lot with GoldenBusTours and the drop off at SFO meets our needs. Thanks.
The 4-Day Los Angeles to San Francisco, Monterey Bay, 17 Miles, Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Roaring Camp, Steam Train and Gilroy Premium Outlet Tour - SFO OUT was a wonderful tour! Our Tour guide was VERY knowledgeable and knew everything about the cities we visit!
If you liked the West Coast, you will love this tour. Our bus driver was fabulous. the tour guide was very helpful and friendly. He took care about all of us. We took a memorable photos in these amazing scenes. Thanks GoldenbusTours.
By traveling we can appreciate the excellent view in various places.We will witness for ourselves numerous spots read of in books,and visit some popular urban communities and picturesque spots. I truly delighted in this rest of outing and our adorable visit direct.