Los Angeles – Monterey – San Francisco
Guests will depart early in the morning from Los Angeles and head to the Bay Area. Enjoy the wonderful sight of the Golf courses and the natural beauty of the Monterey. Guests will make the first stop at Cannery Row on reaching the Bay Area. The incredible oceanic species of Monterey Bay Aquarium will be fascinating. Continue the journey to Old Fisherman’s Wharf. Reach San Jose to spend the night.
Hotel: Double Tree, Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley or Similar.
San Francisco – Sacramento – Lake Tahoe
Reach San Francisco by starting the journey early in the morning. Enjoy the ride on the Golden Gate Bridge and visit China Town for its unique and marvelous items. Guests will also be taken to the Fisherman’s Wharf and Bay Bridge. In the late afternoon, the journey will continue to Lake Tahoe while on the way, guests will view the top attractions of Sacramento.
Hotel: Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa or Similar.
Lake Tahoe - Merced
Guests will depart early in the morning to visit Lake Tahoe. Spend some very good time exploring Lake Tahoe while enjoying the sight of its mountains sceneries, calm water, and the enticing greenery. Reach Merced in the evening to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Hotel or Similar.
Merced – Yosemite NP – Los Angeles
Guests in the morning will set off to reach Yosemite National Park. On reaching, the breathtaking beauty of the park including its waterfalls, landscapes, greenery, mountains will fascinate the guests. Explore Yosemite Falls including the other attractions of Yosemite National Park such as Capitan Rock and Tunnel View. Return to Los Angeles in the evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Yosemite National Park is mandatory.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Lake Tahoe Boating, NV||$55.00||$55.00||$55.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$33.00||$23.00||$33.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 07:00 PM
1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites Walnut) Walnut, CA 91789 at 7:00 PM
7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 7:00 PM
7762 Beach Blvd, (Radisson Suites Hotels Buena Park) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 7:00 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 7:00 PM
8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 07:00 PM
18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 07:00 PM
18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 07:00 PM
3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:00 PM
7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:00 PM
638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 PM
1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:00 PM
888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:00 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:00 PM
434 Potrero Grande Dr,(Best Western Markland Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:00 PM
801 Via San Clemente, (Hilton Garden Inn - Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:00 PM
705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:00 PM
225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 7:00 PM
117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:00 PM
123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:00 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Good service and left nothing to lament. They offered that they said and took us perfectly to visiting all the places mentioned in the schedule. Going on this tour was like gods wish and everything went as decided. We never wasted our time anywhere and the bus driver ensured we spent quality time in each place. Our guide offered us the much required informational support and that was more than enough for us to understand the value of each place and luckily he was knowledgeable. He guided us in each place that we never had to waste our time. I recommend 5 stars.
San Francisco is the where city I grew up, and a few months earlier I planned to visit my hometown on this so called four-day tour. It’s obvious that this city has been developed so fast within these twenty years. It was nice for me to go visit the places which I mostly haven’t seen before, though knew their names such as the Yosemite Falls, Monterey Bay Aquarium, including the Lake Tahoe. The best part of this tour was the morning when we visited Lake Tahoe; that place’s captivating beauty speaks louder including the mountainous surroundings. Well, the Fisherman’s wharf is always the same but we enjoyed touring it. Anyhow, about the lodging/hotels I would say it was economy class, not like super class or anything but good, though.
I had been on this tour with my family and had a fun time. Our driver and the guide were brilliant. They were very informative and also courteous. In this 4 days tour, we saw so many destinations and there was no rush. They did not hurry at any of the places we visited that it felt like the tour was our own arrangement. In fact, there was so much time that we did not miss anything of the places we visited and have captured most photos. I am happy that I bought my family to this tour and give 5 stars.
I went on this tour, just as I wanted to be out of my place and felt irritated due to some recent incidents that I would better not discuss here. I do not want to pour by sob story in this review. Speaking about the review, the places we visited were good, but I felt they must have allowed enjoying Lake Tahoe activities. There are so many games outdoors and if people did not wish outdoors such people could enjoy indoors. Anyway, no use talking, all we had to do is just visit. No activity participation, so I give 4 stars only.
A well planned tour it was that was a 4 days holiday and we got to visit Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and also the wonders of the Yosemite national park that was amazing and the only one. I wanted us to spend more time in Lake Tahoe. I had hears a lot about this place and its activities and we did not get to participate in any of these activities as per the tours rules. That was boring that they dictate terms and do not permit us to have fun during such visits. They blatantly denied participating and so I give 4 stars only.
On my holidays from the college, I was certain to take my fiancé out somewhere to visit. Then this tour came up offering a package of numerous destination-visits here in the us. The tour went excellent. But the thing is, the extra admission fees should be charged earlier from us because we would have known that at that certain destination we have got to pay; just for an instance, at the monterey bay aquarium we were charged 40$ for just a single person to enter that fish land, as well as the at the san francisco bay area cruise. The accommodations were fine! Yosemite park is literally the most wonderful place I have visited in my entire whole life, so wonderful.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.