4-Day Los Angeles to Mojave Desert, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-330
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sun (2019-11-10 To 2023-09-30) | 2020-12-31 | 2020-01-07 | 2020-01-08 | 2020-03-10 | 2020-03-11 | 2020-03-12 | 2020-04-23 | 2020-05-16 | 2020-11-04 | 2020-12-30 | 2020-11-05 | 2020-09-11 | 2020-04-24 | 2020-05-24 | 2020-09-06 | 2020-05-23 | 2020-07-04 | 2020-07-18 | 2020-07-25 | 2020-09-05 | 2020-09-12 | 2020-11-06
Explore Mojave Desert, San Bernardino National Forest Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, and Botanical Cactus Garden on an exciting four-day bus tour starting from Los Angeles with special discounts and hotel accommodations.
Tour is starting from Los Angeles in an early morning. Guests will be taken through the Mojave Desert while crossing the San Bernardino National Forest. Next, witness the attractions of Las Vegas and reach St. Louis in Utah in an evening to spend the night. Guests can also be picked from the Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Hotel in Las Vegas, meet our travel agent on the second floor.
Hotel: Best Value Inn or Similar.
St. Louis is an iconic city situated parallel to Mississippi River. The city was constructed in 1960 and presents the arch view as its most prominent sight. Music, barbeque and clubs are its major attractions.
Guests will spend the morning at Lake Powell and enjoy exploring it. Reach Antelope Canyon and view the magnificent rock formations. Guests will also be taken to Horseshoe Bend to enjoy the charming view. In an afternoon, enjoy at Glen Canyon Dam.
Hotel: Days Inn Suites or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
It refers to cruise tourism service offered at Lake Powel which is a basin positioned at the Colorado River and a popular vacation spot visited by about 2 million people annually.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Guests in a morning will head straight to Bryce Canyon National Park and enjoy the view of a reddish-orange formation of sandstones located in the park. Reach Zion National Park in the afternoon and witness beautiful landscapes and tunnel walls. In an evening, guests will be taken to Las Vegas and guests can take an optional night tour of Vegas on their own expenses.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel or Similar.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
In a morning reach Henderson in Nevada State to visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Enjoy at the chocolate factory, see how the chocolates are prepared and even taste the delicious delights of chocolate factory. Head to Botanical Cactus Garden and view the collection of distinctive cactus plants. In an afternoon, guests will have lunch at Las Vegas and then head back to Los Angeles. Guests will have a chance for Outlet Shopping in Los Angeles on arriving. Fly to your hometown from Los Angeles in the late evening.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Tanger Outlet Centre presents 400 designer plant outlet stores and 43 shopping outlet plazas in Canada and other 26 parts of the US. It represents one of the most memorable shopping experience ever.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Fee: $40/per person Admissions for Bryce Canyon National Parks, Zion National Park, Lake Powell, and Fuel Surcharge (From Now to 12/31/2019).
Mandatory Fee: $85/per person Admissions for Bryce Canyon National Parks, Zion National Park, Lake Powell, and Fuel Surcharge (Effective from 01/01/2020).
Antelope Canyon is mandatory.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$65.00||$45.00||$65.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 AM
- 225 W, Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market Arcadia) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:15 AM
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 6:30 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 07:30 AM
- 17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 07:30 AM
- 13111 Sycamore Dr, Double Tree Norwalk, Norwalk, CS 90650 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guest only) at 07:40 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 08:00 AM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:10 AM (Hotel Guest Only)
- 3275 E Garvey Ave N, Best Western Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 8:20 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts - Hotel Guests Only) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 8:30 AM
- 1211 East Garvey street, (Park Inn By Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel guest Only) at 08:30 AM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only) Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 8:30 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 8:45 AM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 9:00 AM
- 9775 Base Line Rd, 99 Ranch Market Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 at 9:00 AM
- Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
- 1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
- 3275 E Garvey Ave N, Best Western Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 6:30 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
- 225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 08:30 PM
- 17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 08:30 PM
- Schedule your flight after 2:00 PM from Las Vegas.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Antelope canyon, from my point of view is a weirdly amazing destination because I wouldn’t have imaged how to slot canyons and the distinctive rock foundations would look. The entire four days can be defined as the entertaining, fun, astounding, and pretty exhausting as well. My husband and I don’t have much energetic kind of a stamina which perhaps ended stopping us from the extensive strolling around the zion national park, glen canyon, and bryce canyon national park either. Places we visited were nice but the lodging destinations could be much more excellent. Appreciate the efforts!
All of the tourist’s attractions of this four-day journey were worth visiting but the never-ending distance we covered on our first day from los angeles to st. Louis wasn’t just tolerable for me. I am not an enthusiast of long distance rides plus I don’t have stamina. However, the lake powell cruise was majestic, my wife and I didn’t want to leave from there; if I ever had a chance I could have built a house near it. Bryce canyon, zion park, and las vegas were the places we relaxed and enjoyed exploring their charms. Visiting the glen canyon dam was worth it. The tour hosts were very managing plus I had a good night sleeps at the days inn suites as well as the famous circus-circus hotel in las vegas city. Long live america!
I really had a great time with the GoldenBusTours during those 4 days. My tour guy was so nice with me. Everybody in the tour was traveling with their family. I was the only one by myself so he was always worried about me, checking if I was feeling safe during our tour at Mojave Desert, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion Park Tour.
Pedro Carvalho Almeida
I was the only one that spoke English during our tour, so the tour guide always tried to make sure if I understood all the information that he was explaining making me feel more comfortable in the group. It was a great experience. I\'m from Brazil, and in this trip I learned a lot about United States and also about China.
The restaurant that we went was delicious, the hotel was good too. Just my hair blower in my room that didn\'t work. That is my second trip with Take Tour. The first one was in 2017 to East Coast, Niagara Falls and Canada. It is a great way to get to know U.S. It\'s cheap and fast for who doesn\'t have too much time to spend traveling.
It was our first time for me and my family to visit all these amazing places, and we had an amazing time. the tour was really great, we really enjoyed everything like Mojave Desert, San Bernardino National Forest, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
What an amazing tour! well done Golden Bus Tours! That tour was really very well organized, and we moved on time without any delays. The bus and hotels were very comfortable and nice, we saw a lot of cool and great things like Glen Canyon Dam, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, and Botanical Cactus Garden.
The most thing that i really loved on that tour was the tour guide, as he was very professional and really nice and helpful. The bus was great though there was not a Wifi on it, also hotels were really clean and comfortable. The Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend were more than amazing, also Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park were very beautiful.
Great tour, Golden Bus tours really did an amazing work organizing that tour, it was very beautiful especially the part of Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell. We enjoyed all the places along with the comfortable accommodation. I just wish that attractions were included in the tour price.
That tour was really special for me, It has been too long since me and my family spent some time together, especially that this was the first time for the children to see all these places, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Ethel M Chocolate Factory. It was really nice, the only thing that i did not like was that the tip for the tour guide was mandatory and not optional.