Los Angeles – Las Vegas – Grand Canyon West (Overnight in Grand Canyon West Cabins)
Begin our exciting tour in the morning. We will leave Los Angeles and head towards the Grand Canyon. We will pass through the Mojave Desert and enjoy the charm of Joshua trees. In the noon, we will reach Las Vegas, after picking up guests and having lunch we will head to West Rim of Grand Canyon. At night, we will enjoy western cowboy BBQ dinner around the campfire. We will have the night stay in West Rim Cabins.
Note: Guests arriving Las Vegas, meet our tour guide at LAS Int’l Airport Terminal at 1:30 PM and at Starbucks Coffee in Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Casino at 3:30 PM. Our night stay will be in West Rim Grand Canyon, to avoid possible flight delay and customers unable to catch the tour, arrival time by 12:00 PM flights are suggested.
Hotel: Grand Canyon West Rim Cabins.
West Rim Grand Canyon – Las Vegas
Early in the morning we will walk around and enjoy the incredible view of the sunrise from the hotel. After enjoying our breakfast, we will explore the scenic beauty of the Grand Canyon. We will enjoy the view of the canyon in a helicopter or take a boat ride on the Colorado River at own expense. Then we will travel towards Las Vegas and pass by Hoover Dam. We will arrive in Las Vegas in the evening and get a chance to enjoy the exciting shows and performances.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel or Similar.
Choose 1 of 2 options
Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend
Today we will visit and explore the Antelope Canyon. It is considered as the heaven for the Photographers. We will explore the beautiful canyon in detail and then leave for Horseshoe Bend. After spending some time here, our group will leave for Las Vegas where we will spend the night.
Las Vegas Free Day
Enjoy your free day in Las Vegas on your own.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel or Similar.
Ethel. M. Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Outlets – Los Angeles
On the last day, we will check out from the hotel and head towards the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Here we will taste our favorite freshly made delicious chocolates. Then we will walk in the Botanical Cactus Gardens and see a unique range of Cactus plants. Our next stop will be the Tanger Outlets in Barstow where we will do some shopping from the known brands at affordable prices. In the evening, we will be back to Los Angeles and drop-off traveler.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Mandatory Fee: $108/per person for Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Breakfast+Dinner), AZ.
Mandatory Fee: $135/per person for Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ.
Mandatory Fee: $90/per person for Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Breakfast+Dinner), AZ||$108.00||$108.00||$108.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour, AZ||$229.00||$229.00||$229.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$169.00||$169.00||$169.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$105.00||$105.00||$105.00|
|KA Show, LV||$182.00||$182.00||$182.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$237.00||$237.00||$237.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 2:00 PM from Las Vegas International Airport (LAS)
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:00 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 8:00 PM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 08:30 PM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was joining this 4 day tour with my colleagues and it was a fantastic trip for all of in all sense. We all planned for this bus tour because three of our colleagues had joined it before and they shared a lot good stuff related to this bus tour. As we joined this trip we felt the same and its excitement was on peak. A very balance trip with all the facilities and all the good guidance for all of us!! I loved the exceptional beauty of places like Ethel .M. Chocolate Factory and Cactus garden in this entire trip. There was strictness in following the time but at the same time there was a very flexible behavior of team as well towards all passengers.
Fun, warm welcome, trained team and high professionalism was the identification of this bus tour. Destinations were super cool with their amazing beauty like Antelope Canyon and loved boat ride on the Colorado River. I was very happy that guide supported a lot in helping to search for good protein food options for me. There were much sweet gestures from bus team towards all the passengers. Easily 5 stars!
A very special gift from my boyfriend was in the form of booking this bus tour for both of us. I loved being a part of this bus tour and all the time was just memorable throughout the tour. I enjoyed the amazing destinations like Antelope Canyon and Grand Canyon West Rim in this bus tour. I liked it’s all dimensions and do suggest to join it to have the best time ever.
It was a very simple yet elegant 4 day bus tour with VIP feel throughout the tour. I was happy that the driver was strictly following the time and was already there to welcome us when we reached the airport. We never felt stress in this entire trip. Exceptional beauty of Grand Canyon and amazing experience of its helicopter tour in this trip was very attractive for me. Thanks for this cool experience. Thanks
This is probably the best visit I have ever joined! Horseshoe Bend and Grand Canyon West Rim was so stunning! What\'s more, the visit guide is educated patient and friendly!like it!
The tour guide speaks English and Chinese and it helped us to understand the explanation of each attraction well. Everything were great. We loved the hotels very much, they are 4 stars nice and clean accommodation with WiFi available. Thanks.
Our tour guide was so organized
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay, and we moved exactly on time. Our bus was really comfortable, and though there was no bathroom we stopped every while for break, also our driver was very skilled, he really made us feel safe on the bus, which was extremely important to us since we had a small children with us
Gary M. Robbins
This was our first time to visit the grand canyon, it was really an amazing place, a really world wonder! The next best thing was our tour guide, he was really an amazing and professional one. Our hotels were really comfortable and nice enough. Las Vegas was really a dream like! we also loved Mojave Desert, West Rim Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Las Vegas, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Garden and Tanger Outlets so very much.
Iris J. Peters
nothing is more fun than spending time with your family in such an amazing place like Grand Canyon, we had a great time, our accommodation was great, the hotels we stayed at were very clean and comfortable. we got $100 worth gift card for Circus Circus which was amazing! we saw Mojave Desert, West Rim Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Las Vegas, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Garden and Tanger Outlets. It was really great.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but to be honest they gave a $100 worth gift package for Circus Circus. We visited West Rim of the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, our hotels were really clean and comfortable and we really enjoyed this experience.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. We really enjoyed the $100 Gift Package for Circus Circus Hotel, it was really a great thing from Golden Bus Tours. I just wish if there was no mandatory fee, but other than that, it was really great.
I truly delighted in this superb outing with our visit manager ! This was my folks first time been to the USA, they had an awesome memory!Thank u !
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.