4-Day Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim/West Rim Skywalk, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas In-depth Tour
Tour Code: GOL-VEG-347
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue, Sat (2018-01-13 To 2019-03-30)
Starting from Las Vegas we will cover the best of West Coast of America which includes Las Vegas, MGM Grand, South Rim of Grand Canyon, Mather Point, West Rim of Grand Canyon, Skywalk, and much on this tour including hotel stay for three nights and bus transportation.
Today our guests will meet tour guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks. When we have picked everyone, we will proceed to Las Vegas and see the Las Vegas Strip. Guests can walk in the evening and visit lavish casinos from Venetian, Bellagio, The Mirage, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and lots more. Guests can also consider taking a stroll downtown, view the dazzling light show on an optional night tour.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
The Bellagio MGM Grand is a fascinating collection of resort casinos which translates to plenty of fun and excitement to its visitors. It is set in the exciting city of Nevada.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
Mirage Hotel is a very popular hotel is Las Vegas. The hotel is located adjacent to the famous Caesar’s palace. A volcano can also be seen from the Hotel. The hotel can also be reached through the root from Madame Tussauds.
A famous casino resort and 5-diamond luxury hotel is Venetian Mega Centre. It has been established in the year 1999 by adding an Italian theme. The Grand Canal Shoppes are signature attractions nearby this place.
Option A: Today is a free day. You can plan your activities on your own. No transportation will be provided.
Option B: Leave Vegas early in the morning for Antelope Canyon. It is popular for its slot canyons and beautiful scenic views. It is also known as the paradise for photographers. After our tour of the Canyon, we will leave for Horseshoe Ben where we will spend sometime and enjoy a pleasent walk along the edge.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Las Vegas is the city of fun and entertainment; thus, it’s known as the entertainment of the world. Here, visitors are can experience the world-class Shows, try luck at the lavish casinos, discover the dazzling views from Stratosphere Tower Observatory, discover the charms of renowned Fremont Street, as well as the Las Vegas Strip offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
South Rim: Passengers can choose South Rim of the Grand Canyon of they want to explore the real Grand Canyon. Grand Canyon National Park is known for its erosions which are not found anywhere else. Moreover, guests can also take an optional Helicopter ride at the South Rim to witness the Grand Canyon from a different perspective.
West Rim: Those who are interested in exploring the adventurous side of the Grand Canyon can go on the West Rim tour. We will also stop by the Hoover Dam. At the West Rim guests can also walk on the Skywalk for an additional price. It is an optional tour and depends on personal choice. Guests can also take the Helicopter ride for a better sightseeing experience.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
Today we will end the tour in Vegas. However, if you are interested than we arrange transport to Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Transfer to Los Angeles for an additional $40/person
Transfer to San Francisco for an additional $60/person
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Fee for South Rim or West Rim.
Grand Canyon [West Rim] – $108 per person
Grand Canyon [South Rim] – $108 per person
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $9 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, CA||$145.00||$145.00||$145.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
During our trip to Las Vegas we planned to surprise our children and took them in the helicopter flight. It was not cheap, but the trip was valuable. The helicopter ride offered better view of the Grand Canyon and was a beautifully new experience. We enjoyed every bit and our children were already flying in the air. There were many helicopters flying in a row and every place was beautiful. The Las Vegas casinos were full of lights and the street performances and light shows were admirable. We avoided the strip shows as we had children. The tour was perfect.
We enjoyed every bit of this tour for four days and the best part was that they allowed us one day free all for ourselves and this was indeed like offering us our personal space. Everything was fine but I was a bit disheartened as lot of Grand Canyon could not be seen. We felt like most of the time was spent in Vegas and the Canyon beginning. Of course, Hoover Dam is worth a visit, yet if more time was allocated to spend in the Grand Canyon itself, it would have certainly been the best. If there is one such tour dedicated only to Grand Canyon, I will certainly book that tour.
Excellent tour with unforgettable experience and lots of wonderful memories. Our tour guide is very professional, speaks fluent English, well-organized, very informative and has a sense of humor. Our driver knows the routes very well and interacts with passengers. Nice travel and view in comfortable front VIP seats.
Excellent tour. Very ambitious for four days, but it exceeds our expectations. Our tour guide, the best, he has the right balance of the politeness of East and the Humor sense of West. Amazing experience, and we want to join other tours in the future. No doubt, I will recommend it.
Neal J. Dillard
Overall the three night four days tour was 4.5/5. The tour guide was excellent, he speaks fluent English and his guide direction, his patient to talk and explanation was clear and make the whole tour very interesting. We went to many places within four days, thanks for the bus driver too. Itinerary was organize, it wasn't delayed, we were the first bus all the time, have not to wait in line that much.
I believe our tour was very enjoyable because of our tour guide, He was very knowledgeable and consistent throughout the whole trip. He spoke both in Chinese and then translated in English. Every time we got on/off the bus, he would always count if everybody was on the bus and will wait for you. I'll definitely go another package with the tour guide and this travel agency.