4-Day Houston to Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio and Dallas City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-HOU-106
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri,Sat (2019-01-01 To 2019-12-31) | Fri,Sat (2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31)
It's a common proverb that you aren't pure American if you haven't visited Texas. So don't miss the opportunity to feel American like never before. Visit your favorite American state and explore the memorials and breathtaking places in the state. Get a chance to witness the Tower of Americas, Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Range Museum, Alamo Mission, Natural Bridge Caverns and much more on a guided bus tour.
Our tour will begin from Fort Worth early morning. Fort Worth is a modern city in North Texas. From there, we will move to Fort Worth Water Gardens (40 minutes). The Fort Worth Water Gardens was designed by Philip Johnson and is an architectural and engineering marvel. After that, we will visit the Hilton Fort Worth. This is the place where President Kennedy gave his last speech. Guests can take the pictures with the statue of the President. After that, we will take the Rodeo night tour (optional, 300 minutes, Stockyard Championship Rodeo Included). In this cruise, people can enjoy the authentic cuisine of Texas. After that, we will enjoy the Stockyards Championship Rodeo which will provide the guests with a lot of fun activities.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Fort Worth Stockyards is located in Fort Worth, Texas. This is a historic district and was listed in 1976 in the National Register recommending historic places. In fact, here right from the wooden corrals to the brick walkways, every bit of the Stockyard reveals the Texas true history and its livestock industry.
Fort Worth, TX, is in North Central Texas. This city became important for Cowboys in the late 19th century. Today, this is a modern city, and there are lots of attractions such as the Kimbell Art Museum. There are excellent restaurants offering BBQ to Tex-Mex and world-class cuisine, besides experience Texas Motor Speedway.
Reunion Tower, TX just takes 17 USD for an adult to reach up. It offers amazing views of downtown Dallas and its Skyline. This is indeed a fun visit as you can see for miles. In fact, reaching by noon, you can see the entire city and also watch a beautiful sunset.
Our day two will begin from a visit to Dealey Plaza (Outside view). Dealey Plaza is a city park in downtown Dallas. It is the location where President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. After that, we will view the sixth-floor museum (outside view). We will also visit Dallas Holocaust Museum and John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza (50 Minutes). After that, our next stop will be Pioneer Plaza which is a large public park located in the convention center (30 minutes). Guests can also visit the Pioneer Park cemetery which is just adjacent (self-expense). After that, we will also view the Dallas city hall (outside view, 15 minutes), the Dallas Museum of art (150 minutes) and George W Bush Library (optional, 90 minutes).
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
The Dallas Arts District is a performing and visual arts district located in Dallas Downtown, Texas. This is the largest arts district in the nation; spread over 68 acres and 19 contiguous blocks. This district is comprised of performance halls, museums, corporate offices, restaurants, residences, churches and even a school.
Located in the heart of Dallas; Dallas Holocaust Museum was established by the 125 Holocaust survivors; it is a unique experience for everyone that represents one of the deadliest events in the human history. Visitors can have an educational tour of the museum and learn more about the event.
In the heart of Art District in Dallas; Dallas Museum of Art holds the record of having more than 24000 artifacts on display. It is a unique experience to visit the Dallas Museum of Art every time because you will find something that will make you visit it each time.
Dallas, a modern metropolis in north Texas, is a commercial and cultural hub of the region. There are a number of significant spots in the area, including, Downtown’s Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza commemorates the site of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination in 1963. In the Arts District, major attractions include the Dallas Museum of Art and the Crow Collection of Asian Art- which covers thousands of years of art.
George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, TX is well known for its state-of-the-art interactive exhibits. It gives an in-depth look for the visitors about the American presidency and history. The exhibits in the museum include Life in the White House, a full-size White House Oval Office replica and LED screen showing multimedia clips of entertainment, history, and arts.
Everyone knows President John F. Kennedy, if you visit Dallas Texas then John Fitzgerald Kennedy Memorial is a place that is very popular, it was erected in 1970 and was designed by Philip Johnson.
Pioneer Plaza, TX is in Dallas. This Segway tour offers the overview of downtown Dallas. It is a segway tour that is a two-hour tour offered once or twice daily. This tour is entertaining, fun and informative. In this tour, Dallas historic landmarks, interesting buildings, and modern skyscrapers can be seen.
The sixth-floor museum is located within the Texas school book depository building. John F Kennedy and Memory of a Nation are the main exhibits on the sixth floor. The public programs and special exhibits are on the seventh floor. The sixth floor Dealey Plaza overlooks the Elm and Houston streets. It has an excellent historical legacy, government investigation reports, and various other documents.
Early morning departure to the capital of Texas, Austin. There, we will first visit the State Capitol (60 minutes) *If state capitol is closed, we will only view from outside. After that, we will have a bus tour to the University of Texas (20 minutes), and Texas Military Forces Museum (60 minutes). *the forces museum is not included in Saturday departure tours as the museum is closed every Monday. Afterward, we will also visit the Natural Bridge Caverns. Our last activity will be St. Antonio night tour (optional, 160 minutes)
Hotel: Fairland Inn & Suites by Marriot San Antonio Sea World or Similar.
Austin is the capital of Texas. It is a central city bordering the region. It houses the University of Texas flagship campus and is popular for its eclectic live-music scene around blues, rock, and country. There are many lakes and parks that it is renowned for activities such as biking, boating, hiking and swimming.
Chambers House was constructed in 1906. Homer and Edith Fuller bought this house in 1914 with their two daughters. Both girls lived even after their parents passed away and they never married. As the house was a treasure trove featuring personal items, furniture, and artifacts, it became a museum.
San Antonio Night tour offers an opportunity to see the new side of Dallas. You can enjoy at night the skyline even as you take the river walk cruise. It is impressive, and it looks great as the skyline keeps changing drastically.
San Antonio River Walk, TX is worth spending quality time. There are great entertainment and food options along the walk. Even if you do not stay at a River walk hotel, you can get to the river walk as this is the favorite attraction of visitors. Dine, shop, enjoy or walk the waterway, the choice is yours.
San Antonio Riverwalk Cruise offers a real break after walking along the river walk. This cruise allows its guests to sit and relax while the guided tour offers insight. You can see things that you missed as you kept walking.
Located in the heart of Austin, the Texas Military Forces Museum honors the role of United States Military from the year 1823 to the present day. The museum is portraying the achievements and legacy of volunteer forces and Texas Military forces among many fascinating exhibits including M1902 field gun, Jagdpanzer 38t Hetzer, and many more. Texas Military Forces Museum was established in 1992, attracting millions of visitors from all around the country.
Texas State Capitol contains office and Texas Legislature chambers, besides the office of the Governor. It was completed in Downtown Austin in 1888. Later in 1993, a $75 million extension was completed underground. It is 302.64 feet tall, thereby making it the sixth tallest state Capitol.
Tower of America is in the downtown San Antonio. It is a tall tower of 750 foot and gives the guest to view the most spectacular sights of the Alamo City. The panorama and the observation deck offer a thrilling experience.
The University of Texas at Austin was founded in 1883. It is a public institution having a total undergraduate enrollment of 39,619. It has an urban setting, and the campus size is 434 acres. The calendar is the semester-based academic calendar, and this university ranks the 56th in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges.
In the morning, we will go to the Alamo mission (60 minutes). Alamo is a famous site of a historic battle where Texas residents defended a building from Siege. After that, we will visit the Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Range Museum which includes wildlife from all over the world and great food. Our next visit will be to the Historic Market Place (60 minutes). The last stop of this tour before heading back to departure point will be Tower of the Americas (optional, 60 minutes). The tower of Americas is a 750-foot high restaurant located in downtown San Antonio. After that, we will head back to Houston.
Alamo Mission insane Antonio was established as a Roman Catholic mission in the 18th century. It was the Battle of the Alamo site and is now a museum in the historic district. The compound was built for the American Indians education after they converted to Christianity.
Buckhorn Saloon & Museum is a famous landmark in San Antonio, Texas. It is primarily recognized for its mounted wildlife species placed inside the museum. It was originally owned by the Albert Friedrich who started collecting the Buckhorns, and later those buckhorns and faunae became a tourist’s attraction. Now, Buckhorn Saloon & Museum is home to over 500 fascinating wildlife collected from all around the globe.
The Historic Market Square in San Antonio Texas, is the largest Mexican marketplace outside of Mexico. It is a 3-block outdoor marketplace comprising of farmers market area, outlets, specialty shops, as well as the souvenir stores and eateries can be found on every step. In both daylight and night, the Historic Market Place stayseventful and busy, visitors from far regions also come and explore this historic marketplace, as it offers a wide verity of shopping material.
San Antonio in south-central Texas is a major city with a rich colonial heritage. The miles long Riverwalk follows the San Antonio River, and this is a landmark pedestrian promenade that is lined with shops and cafes. Here the HemisFair Park's 750-ft. The tower overlooks the city.
Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum is a 50-year-old educational institute that serves the purpose of holding all the important artifacts to celebrate the service of Texas Rangers. It is open 8 hours a day for the visitors that keep coming back for the honor of Texas Rangers.
Tower of America is in the downtown San Antonio. It is a tall tower of 750 foot and gives the guest to view the most spectacular sights of the Alamo City. The panorama and the observation deck offer a thrilling experience.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Customer can get Free Breakfast Coupon.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, TX||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Fort Worth Stockyards, TX||$25.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, TX||$19.00||$13.00||$16.00|
|Natural Bridge Cavern||$23.50||$15.25||$23.50|
|San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise), TX||$35.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Tower of America, TX||$14.00||$11.00||$12.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A long standing plan was this tour. It was good for a four day tour covering the most places in Houston. In some places, I could not move that the collection and the exhibits or artifacts strapped by feet. But we had to go to other places and as per the list there were many more to cover. I was happy that I was a part of this tour. Going with such tour operator is the wise decision or else we cannot cover all these places in the stipulated time and also get a good hotel stay with morning breakfast.
This is such a wonderful tour. I am still in the trance. Texas is a beautiful place. I always wanted to visit Texas and this was the perfect chance. It was my first tour to Texas and I am not at all disappointed. This turned out to be amazing. Wonderful experience.
I always love traveling with friends or some colleagues, but this time unfortunately I am stuck alone and am on this tour. I liked this tour as it brought out so many things that happened in the past. Today I saw many of the things and I am taken by surprise that the history is present before me in different formats. A wonderful genuine tour showing all the genuine facts that I have sudden interest in history and wish to know a lot more. A nice tour, well scheduled, never a delay and the guide and the group were fabulous.
This was decided by my sister and her husband that we me and my hubby join them in this 4 day tour covering Houston. We just joined them in the last moment and were amazed to see and know so many places. The names of some places were just heard and today we were standing in front of them or are literally inside the places such as Rice University. The rainforest and the different species of animals and birds flying so close did give me cold shivers at times. The tour passengers were not interactive and it would have been nice to have good communicative passengers.
This is a good tour but I will only recommend it to people who have never been to Texas because most of the people who have been to Texas might have seen these attractions. It is a wonderful trip overall and you really get to enjoy it a lot. As Texas is famous for its country music, don’t forget to enjoy that as well.
The trip as a whole is good, if you think individually, there is not much in this four day tour. You might think that you are wasting your time. But collectively, you are doing a lot of exciting activities with people which makes it special. So overall, it is an exciting tour and I think everyone must try it at least once.
The overall trip was good. The hotel accommodation was great. They managed everything very professionally and smartly, hats off to the managing committee of this tour. The attractions were good but most of them are the ones I had already visited. But I am rating this tour because of their proper management.
I am disappointed. I don’t know what’s all the hype is about? I simply didn’t find this tour exciting at all. I might have been overlooked or what but this is just another ordinary tour with a lot of promises but little deliverance
Pathetic tour. I was so disappointed. The highlights and description are so appealing and attractive but when you reach there, you find out that the description is actually scam and not good at all. I am so disappointed.
I went alone and like traveling alone. It is nice not to be bickered or disturbed by anyone is my opinion. I enjoyed the tour. The tour was interesting bringing a lot of facts about the events and history. Though I took interest and saw all the details, I am not much a history person. So I started feeling bored in between. Luckily they moved to other places and they were interesting. I am happy, the tour bus was neat and clean, the guide and the driver were really helpful. The lunch and the accommodations in the hotel were perfect.