4-Day Chicago to Route 66, Milwaukee, Lake Geneva and Chicago City In-depth Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-CHI-137A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Fri,Sat (2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31) | 2019-12-30
Explore Route 66, Michigan Avenue, Lou Mitchell's, Association Hall of Fame & Museum, Museum of the Gilding Arts, Millennium Park, Cloud Gate, Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, Navy Pier, Chicago Theatre, Magnificent Mile, Art Institute of Chicago, Water Tower, Harley Davidson Museum, Miller Brewing Company, and Geneva Lake on our exciting four-day bus tour starting from Chicago with special discounts and hotel accommodations.
For Saturday Departure Route 66 Tour is on the last day.
Take the flight from your hometown and arrive at the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. Guests reaching the airport will meet our travel host at the Luggage Claiming Region, whereas International flight arrivals will wait for our travel host at Exit Area after retrieving the luggage. Complimentary airport pick-up service is available for our guests between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Passengers reaching the airport before 3:00 PM will enjoy our complimentary journey to Fashion Outlets of Chicago which houses myriads of dining options and famous brand stores. *No Complimentary services are available for Chicago Midway International Airport arrivals.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village - O'Hare or Similar.
The third most populated city in US, Chicago is an international hub for technology, industry, finance, commerce, transportation and telecommunication. The O’Hare airport is recorded to be the second busiest airport in terms of air traffic in the world.
This fashion outlet of Chicago is at a very convenient that it offers easy access from the Rosemont CTA Station. Buyers can enjoy the best of savings and there is a free shuttle available from the station to the mall. There is everything to spend easily 5 to 7 hours, right from food to restrooms.
In the morning, we will begin our tour by paying a visit to the Michigan Avenue and Adam's Street located at the starting point of the famous Route 66 highway; mainly known as the Mother Road. Then, we will taste a delicious breakfast at Lou Mitchell's. Arrive at Joliet city, where will explore the Old Joliet Prison Park. Continue the journey on Route 66 and make another stop at Route 66 Association Hall of Fame & Museum in Pontiac to learn about nostalgic relics from the Mother Road (guided museum tour). Guests will also enjoy the guided tours of Pontiac Oakland Automobile Museum and Museum of the Gilding Arts.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village - O'Hare or Similar.
Lou Mitchell's is known for its Lou Mitchell's Restaurant. It is a Chicago diner located at 565 W. Jackson Boulevard is a popular restaurant for commuters, strategically located near Union Station. It is frequented by several people on their journey along the road, thereby earning the nickname "the first stop on the Mother Road."
A castle like prison which served as prison for nearly 150 years and is now a famous tourist attraction. It also featured in a couple of Hollywood movies.
The Route 66 Association of Illinois Hall of Fame and Museum has artifacts in thousands and also the memorabilia related to Route 66. The museum boast of knowledgeable and friendly guides, exploring the highway is real fun. The Route 66 has shield mural painted on the museum wall outside.
In the morning, our tour group will set off to explore the top-notch charms of the Chicago city. Begin by paying a visit to the renowned Millennium Park showcasing the urban lifestyle, city's twinkling skylines, as well as browse the Chicago's Cloud Gate in the heart of downtown Chicago. Make a stop at Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain which is world's largest man-made fountain. Then, we will take our guests to the Navy Pier which is now the city's most favorite visiting spot for its parks, shops, restaurants, gardens, family attractions and myriads of exhibition facilities throughout its territory. Enjoy an exclusive tour of Chicago Theatre. Our next stop will be the Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile which is a home to the famous Art Institute of Chicago, the historic Chicago Water Tower, Grant Park, shopping malls and famous brand stores. Discover the breathtaking bird-eye views of Chicago from the 360 CHICAGO. Later, our guests can take a boat cruise. Cuise does not operate in winter.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village - O'Hare or Similar.
The Art Institute of Chicago is an encyclopedic art museum. It features many different exhibits that are beautiful to watch. There are old master pieces there comprising of Asian art, Islamic art, Egyptian art and many more.
A Chicago landmark, Buckingham Fountain is one of the largest fountains of the world and inspires people with its striking beauty.
Chicago 360 located on the 95th floor of the John Hancock Center is an observatory which offers 360 degree views of the surroundings and up to four states are visible from up there. There is a skywalk and a coffee shop as well.
Chicago Bean or Cloud Gate is a sculpture made by Indian born artist AnishKapoor. The sculpture is the center piece of the Millennium Park. It is made of stainless steel and has got the name of Chicago Bean because of its shape.
Chicago is one of the most popular cities of the United States and is visited by many people each year. One of the best way to tour Chicago is with a Chicago Cruise because with the help of a cruise people can see all the attractions of the city.
Originally known as Balaban and Katz Chicago theatre, the Chicago Theatre is a landmark in State Street, Chicago. Opened in 1921, currently owned by Madison Square Garden, Inc. the theatre holds 3600 people and hosts stage plays, comedy, speeches, magic shows and music concerts.
Grant Park is located in Kankakee county in Illinois, the park was established in 1883 and according to a census in 2010 the population of Grant Park is almost 1,331.
Refers to the public park which is actually located Chicago at loop community area. The park was established in order to celebrate the occasion of second Millennium.
The Navy pier is located in Chicago, Illinois and is 3,300 feet long, it was built in 1916 and cost $4.5 million, since then it has been a popular attraction.
In the morning, travel to Milwaukee, the largest city in Wisconsin state. Here, we will make the first stop at Harley Davidson Museum which depicts the history of Harley Davidson motorcycles and houses over four-hundred Harley-Davidson models. Continue to Miller Brewing Company which is an American famous brewing company; guests may taste one of their favorite breweries while exploring many of its historic attractions. After lunch, we will travel to Lake Geneva the famous resort city with abundant historic mansions and attractions. Here, we will board a sightseeing boat cruise on the Geneva Lake (one-hour cruise and it does not operate in winter). After that, we will return to Chicago around 8:00 PM to conclude our tour.
The Harley Davidson Museum is basically a Museum located in the North American downtown. The Museum comprises of 12000 m2 complex having three buildings having more than 450 motorcycles. The Museum also contains many other artifacts of the company’s 110 year history.
Lake Geneva Bay Cruise, WI allows to enjoy the narrated highlights of elegant, historic estates as you travel around the lakes eastern end referred to as “Geneva Bay” in an hour. There is a Snack bar and cash bar as well.
Lake Geneva, WI is in Southeastern Wisconsin on Geneva Lake. The lakeside Shore Path is built by affluent Chicagoans and is dotted with Gilded Age mansions. There is Queen Anne–style house featuring Victorian furnishings and the local beaches include Big Foot Beach State Park that has picnic areas.
Miller Brewing Company, WI was founded in in 1996 in Boston. It has professionals and independent community of enthusiasts dedicated to promoting and supporting better beer.it has the world class beer more than 60 and during beer festivals it educates attendees.
Located on the western shore of Lake Michigan, the city of Milwaukee is a very well developed region of United States of America. The main reason behind the popularity of the city is the Menomonee River and the famous Harley-Davidson Museum.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Free Breakfast until 30 Sep, 2019.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Breakfast available at the Hotel reception at cost of $12.99/Person
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice:Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$25.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$28.00||$21.00||$28.00|
|Chicago Cruise, IL||$39.00||$18.00||$35.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$18.00||$13.00||$18.00|
|Harley Davidson Museum, IL||$20.00||$10.00||$14.00|
|Lake Geneva Bay Cruise, WI||$30.00||$16.00||$28.00|
|Old Juliet Prison||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Route 66 Association Hall of Fame & Museum, IL||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Quite easy to join the tour. We booked our bus seats for the tour online, plus the guiding services from our airport arrival to the Airport drop off, we have been treated quite nicely and we enjoyed our trip. Just loved the Chicago city, Thanks.
Spending three nights straight in the Best Western is basically a dream-come-true to me, probably it’s one of the best hotels I have experienced so far. Route 66 journey was the best as well as the Harley Davidson Bikes Museum. The diversity of people on our bus was just astonishing; great tour team.