4-Day Boston to Thousand Islands, Montreal, Toronto, Quebec City and Niagara falls (NY and CA) Tour
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-227
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat (2019-11-09 To 2020-04-30) | Sat (2020-05-01 To 2020-11-30)
Explore Niagara Falls, Old Fort, Thundering Water Cultural Show, Rainbow Bridge, Maid of the Mist, Skylon Tower, University of Toronto, Casa Loma, City Hall, Chinatown, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Thousand Islands, Parliament Hill, Olympic Stadium, Tower, Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, La Citadelle de Quebec, Historic District of Old Quebec, and Chateau Frontenac on our exciting 4-day bus tour starting from Boston with special discounts and deal-breaking prices.
Our tour group will start the day by departing from Boston. We will enter Canada via Rainbow Bridge Travel to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Guests will appreciate the thunderous roars of Niagara Falls and board Hornblower Niagara Cruise & Incline Railway, Skylon Tower, or experience watching the region’s famous IMAX Theater. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Universal Inn or Similar.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
The Rainbow Bridge also known as the Niagara Falls International in United States is a world famous tourist site and connects the east of US to the west of Canada.
The Skylon Tower is located in the Niagara Falls at Ontario in Canada. It is headed towards the sky and gives a 360 degree of the Niagara Falls. The tower is 263 meters above the Niagara Falls.
Start the day by crossing the iconic Rainbow Bridge and arriving at the other side of the Niagara Falls. Here, our guests will watch an IMAX film depicting the history of the region. Experience the Maid of the Mist cruise and visit the top-floor of Skylon Tower. Continue the journey to Toronto; explore the top-notch landmarks ranging from Casa Loma, City Hall, and Chinatown. In addition, guests can visit the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, or enjoy a sightseeing Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise on Lake Ontario. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Best Western or Similar.
Casa Loma located in midtown Toronto, is known for its architecture. It is a Gothic Revival style house and gardens which was built back in 1914. It is a popular museum and landmark of the area.
China Town, Toronto was first developed during the 19th century and is one of the largest China Towns of North America, there are six China Towns in Toronto.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
Lake Ontario is a popular lake of North America; it is named among the five greatest lakes of North American region. The eastern portion of the lake is spread across United States of America.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
If you want to see and enjoy everything that the Toronto Harbor has to offer then you should probably seek help from Mariposa Cruises. This service will give you a detailed tour or cruise of the Toronto Harbor that you should enjoy.
Niagara Falls is situated on the border of Canada and the United States, this is why there is an other City of Niagara Falls that is situated on the Western Bank of the river in Ontario Canada.
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is a public aquarium located in Toronto, Ontario. The aquarium is owned by Ripley Entertainment and is one of the three aquariums owned by the company.
Toronto City Hall represents the history of the city and the creation of itself. It has a volume of things for its visitors to learn about from Council Chambers to Podium Green Roof.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
In the morning, our tour group is headed to the Thousand Islands where we will take a sightseeing Boat Tour highlighting the core charms of the region (while in winters, the thousand islands cruise remains closed, we will spend more time in Ottawa instead). Reach Ottawa and pay a visit to the renowned Parliament Hill building. Travel to Montreal and explore the top-notch landmarks including Olympic Stadium, Tower, Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, and more. Explore the city as we take Montreal Double Decker City Tour. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Hotel Le Prestige or Similar.
The Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC offers top attractions to visit and the hop-on-hop-off feature. Visiting notable places such as Chinatown, Notre Dame Basilica, Crescent Street, Mount Royal Park, Old Montreal and Old Port are a few names that are visited on this city tour. If you choose evening tours, you can see Twilight sights.
Refers to the largest city of Quebec, the city has the population of 1.65 million; however this population is according to the census of 2011. The population predominantly speaks French.
Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica is located in Old Montréal, Quebec, Canada, with its marvelous architecture. It is a functional church presenting historical glimpse and much more to the visitors.
The oldest part of Montreal city is called Old Montreal. It has impressive views and amazing people to meet with for the tourists. Strolling down the city will make the tour unforgettable.
It is an Olympic stadium situated in Canada; geographically it is located in the province of Quebec near the famous Olympic park. The capacity of the stadium is 66,308 and height is 165m.
The city is situated on Ottawa River with its most marvelous tourist points like loveable large museums, Victorian style in buildings and its Centre Parliament Hill. A fantastic place for art lovers!
The area of Crown Land on Southern Banks of Ottawa River is said to be as Parliament Hill. It is located in the province of Ontario.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
Today, our guests will depart from Montreal; and arrive at Quebec City, QC. Here, our tour group will enjoy exploring the La Citadelle de Quebec, as well as the Historic District of Old Quebec. Discover the charms of the historic hotel Chateau Frontenac. Later, our group will return to Boston to conclude the tour.
The Chateau Frontenac is a beautiful and grand hotel in Quebec City, the hotel is built on a 54 m elevation and was included in the National Historic Site of Canada.
The Citadelle Of Quebec is also known as the “La Citadelle”, it is a military installation and is the official residence of the Canadian Monarch and the Governor General of Canada.
It is basically a neighborhood of the famous Quebec City Canada. The city is also known as Latin Quarter and is considered a heritage site which comprises of both upper and lower town.
Old Quebec is one of the best tourist attractions that you will ever see. It is better to take guided tours of such locations and that is where Old Quebec tours come in.
City of Quebec and capital city of Canadian province ‘Quebec’ is an ancient development. It is situated in the Saint Lawrence River valley. The vantage point reminds the history of the French civilization.
It is a historic tourism destination which is visited by many people from all over the world. Located in the Quebec City of Canada, the Ramparts are the only city walls of fortified nature still existing today.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Casa Loma, ON||$37.00||$25.00||$31.00|
|Citadelle of Quebec, QC||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$32.00||$39.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruises / Incline Railway, ON||$30.00||$18.00||$30.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$25.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$36.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.00||$16.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$30.00||$17.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
While in summers, we really wanted to go someplace cooler and wonderous at the same. Niagara Falls sounded a perfect location, then we booked the seats online of this bus which later took us to Niagara Falls. The maid cruise just took us even closer to the falls, and we also get to explore the Old Fort Niagara. Good times in Montreal, Ottawa, especially the Toronto city was the best to explore. Great hotels and services.
I had a fascinating time. First time on this tour and it was great. I am hoping to do another tour in a few months time. I will not miss their winter and summer tours as they are offering different places to see based on the season. I went with two friends and met incredible people during the tour in the bus. Our group had awesome people that all the activities became interesting. We have now great memories in the form of photos and contacts. Our tour guide was very personable, our driver was awesome and the transportation was an ace.
Taking the kids out on bus tours is a great idea, my kids not only enjoy the bus tour but we all had the best bus tour experiences. They took us to Niagara Falls straight from the Boston city. Buses were just fine and not very comfortable since the tour guide provided us with all the great assistance. Ew enjoyed the time in Canada. Thanks for this great bus tour from Boston.
My experience was not that I expected, and was really better. I just could not have covered all these places in the 4 day tour. The best part for me was to experience that most people in this tour were in my age. I am glad that their families were also super close to me and I never felt a moment that I was traveling alone in this tour. The accommodations were not the real 5 star places; of course they were not totally in a bad shape, either. The food was good, and honestly, I am out of it as I am not a foodie, so no comments on food.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but to be honest it was really worth it. We really enjoyed Niagara Falls, Old Fort, Thundering Water Cultural Show, Rainbow Bridge, Maid of the Mist, Skylon Tower, University of Toronto, Casa Loma, City Hall, Chinatown, Ripley\'s Aquarium of Canada, Thousand Islands, Parliament Hill, Olympic Stadium, Tower, Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, La Citadelle de Quebec.
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable.
we had a great time during these 4 days. Our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he was also really funny and very professional he was also really funny. The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay. What an amazing job, really i would recommend Golden Bus Tours to any of my friends. We really loved Niagara Falls, Old Fort, Thundering Water Cultural Show, Rainbow Bridge, Maid of the Mist, Skylon Tower, University of Toronto, Casa Loma.
We really needed some time off, and i am really glad we chose that tour, it really worth it, we saw a lot of wonderful things , like iagara Falls, Old Fort, Thundering Water Cultural Show, Rainbow Bridge, Maid of the Mist, Skylon Tower, University of Toronto, Casa Loma, City Hall, Chinatown, Ripley\'s Aquarium of Canada, Thousand Islands, Parliament Hill, Olympic Stadium, Tower, Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, La Citadelle de Quebec.
The tour itself was really nice, i just had a couple of issues, the first thing i did not like is that the bus did not have wifi, which is very important to me, the second thing is that admissions were not included. But other than that the tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places.
Hotels: We stayed for 3 nights were clean and were comfortable. The rooms are spacious, clean, and easy to access. We were given a brief introduction about each place we visited in English. The tour guide gave us ample amount of time to explore the places on our own. Pros: - well planned and systematic. - Tour guide well knowledgeable and speaks good English. - Excellent hotel stay.