4-Day Boston to Tennessee Rock City, Shenandoah National Park, Great Smoky Mountains and Virginia Tour
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-200
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
2020-05-24 | 2020-07-04 | 2020-08-30 | 2020-10-11
explore Shenandoah Caverns, Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park, Pigeon Forge, Lookout Mountain, Great Smoky Mountains, Rock City Craighead Caverns, and Natural Bridge on an exciting 4-day bus tour starting from Boston with special discounts and hotel accommodations.
In an early morning, guests will depart from Boston, Quincy, and Charlton. The bus will take the guests to Virginia to visit Shenandoah National Park. Next, guests will have a chance to either visit Luray Caverns or Shenandoah Caverns. In an evening, guests will return to hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar.
Refers to the commercial cave which is visited by many since its discovery back in 1878, the cave is located in the western side of Luray, Virginia USA. Luray caverns are also known as Luray cave.
In the Shenandoah valley of Northern America, Luray is a town located in Virginia. This small town is a county seat. The natural views and beautiful scenes make it worth viewing.
Shenandoah Caverns is an exciting place for visitors of all age group in Virginia, United States. It is the only cavern in Virginia with an elevator service, making an easy cavern tour.
This beautiful park is located in famous US state of Virginia and to be precise, it is very much near to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The park is known for its Trails, waterfalls, mountains and peaks.
In a morning, guests will get ready for the tour of Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee. Continue to Lookout Mountain, Pigeon Forge, Lookout Mountain Incline Railway and Ruby Falls. In the late evening, guests will have a chance to watch a live show; Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede.
Hotel: Super 8 or Similar.
A form of dinner theatre with double locations in Tennessee is known as Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede. It was developed in the year 1988.
The green Mountain National Forest is basically situated at Vermont and is known as the national forest. The forest is well known for its wild life and species of different birds.
Refers to the inclined plane railway statistically having 4 ft. 8 ¹⁄₂ standard gauge., The location of the Railway is at the side of the Lookout Mountain, the lookout mountain is located in Tennessee United States.
A home of Dollywood with the vacation area and Mountain town in East Tennessee is said to be as Pigeon Forge. It is popular for outlet malls, dinner theatres, magic shows and music concerts.
Ruby Falls is a beautiful waterfall with natural formations. It only takes a few extra minutes to climb the top of the tower after the cave tour. One can also see the nice view of the city below.
Guests will head straight to the Great Smoky Mountains and enjoy the ride Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway. Reach Chattanooga city and spend some amazing time at Rock City.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar.
There are many cities in Tennessee, the fourth largest of which is Chattanooga. According to a census in 2012, the city has an estimated population of 171,279 and is a nice place to visit.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site and a United States National Park, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in the Great Smoky Mountain range is a part of the larger Appalachian Mountain chain. With an area of 522,419 acres, it is one of the largest protected areas and the most visited national park in the United States.
Great Smoky Mountains is basically located at the border of Tennessee and North Carolina. The area is famous for its attractive terrestrial scape, forests and wild flowers that can be seen throughout the year.
The beautiful mountain ride through Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway is an amazing, touristy experience. The informative and polite operators, the scenic view while going up and up and the weather make the experience last in memory forever.
The Rock City Gardens is in Georgia, Us. It is at 1700 feet above the sea level and has a 100 feet waterfall that falls down the mountain. It also has a famous swing-a-long bride of about 200 feet.
Guests will start the journey in a morning and the bus will take the guests to Craighead Caverns in Sweetwater city at Tennessee. Enjoy at Natural Bridge Township. Return to Boston in the early evening.
The cave system located in the premises of Madisonville and Sweetwater is known as Craig Head Caverns. This sub-glacial lake under the ground has a lot to see for the tourists.
The Natural Bridge is site that is listed in the US. National Historic Landmark, it is a geological formation in Rockbridge County. It is located in Virginia near Cedar Creek. And is a beautiful site to look at.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $13 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Craig Head Caverns, TN||$20.00||$11.00||$20.00|
|Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, TN||$62.00||$34.00||$62.00|
|Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, TN||$16.50||$8.00||$16.50|
|Luray Caverns, VA||$33.00||$20.00||$33.00|
|Natural Bridge, VA||$20.00||$12.00||$20.00|
|Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway, TN||$12.00||$10.00||$12.00|
|Rock City Gardens, GA||$24.00||$15.00||$24.00|
|Ruby Falls, TN||$24.00||$15.00||$24.00|
|Shenandoah Caverns, VA||$24.00||$12.00||$21.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was going on a shopping spree and happened to see some people standing for the bus tour. I felt tempted and was looking one for the weekend, but I was disappointed. I got the next weeks ticket and yet I proceeded, the tour was fabulous. I enjoyed all the 4 days tour.
Shenandoah National Park and Great Smoky Mountains has always the place I wanted to visit the most, just because I don’t own any transport, therefore, I had to take golden bus tours deal to visit that place. However, on our 4-day bus tour, we visited Shenandoah Caverns, Lookout Mountain, Great Smoky Mountains, Rock City Craighead Caverns, and Natural Bridge and few other attractions. Thanks for the great service.