4-Day Boston to Secret Caverns, MIT, Harvard University and Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-283A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri,Sun (2019-01-01 To 2019-10-31) | Sun (2019-11-01 To 2019-12-31) | Sun (2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31) | Fri (2020-05-03 To 2020-10-31)
Explore Niagara Falls, Secrete Caverns, Old Fort Niagara, Whirlpool State Park, Quincy Market, Harvard University, Cave of the winds, Boston Harbor, and much more inclusive of hotel stay and transportation.
Our tour guide will pickup customers from Boston Logan International Airport and transfer to the hotel where guests can relax. Free airport pickup is available from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. You may need to wait for other guests as well.
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel, Radisson Hotel & Suites Chelmsford-Lowel or Similar.
We will leave Boston in the morning and head to Secrete Caverns. It is a beautiful and interesting tourist attraction. It may be closed in winter due to weather. From here we will head to Niagara Falls. At the Falls, we will first visit the Cave of the Winds (closed in winter). Next, we will watch the optional Niagara IMAX Movie. And then before leaving for hotel we will enjoy the beautiful night view of the Falls. Overnight stay in the hotel and You can have an opportunity to walk to the Canadian side for admiring fireworks on the falls at your own. (No tour leader to guide).
Note: Night view is not guaranteed on days when sunset is too late.
|Month||Available Days||Special Dates||Timing|
|Oct||Fri,Sat,Sun (2019-10-04 To 2019-10-13)||2019-10-14||10:00 PM|
|Nov||2019-11-16 | 2019-11-22 | 2019-11-29||09:00 PM|
|Dec||Daily (2019-12-20 To 2019-12-31)||2019-12-03 | 2019-12-16||09:00 PM|
Hotel: The Niagara Inn or Similar.
Discovered in 1834, The Cave of Winds is a natural cave located at the Niagara Falls, behind the Bridal Veil Falls. It is a popular tourist attraction due to the tropical storm like conditions and the beautiful sight at the site.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Officially discovered by a local farmer after his cattle wandered into the entrance to cool down. Deep underneath the soil we will tread as we move on to our daily lives there can be found the mysterious halls carved by the patient and unerring hand of the period. However, the majority of such silent places have yet to be viewed or visited by human, there are some whose veils have been lifted and their secrets has been revealed. The Secret Caverns is just such a place.
Our day will start with the in-depth tour of the Niagara Falls where we will cover Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. Then we will take Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. When it is closed in winter we will take Niagara Jet Boat Ride. Finally, we will leave for Boston
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel, Radisson Hotel & Suites Chelmsford-Lowel or Similar.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
Today we will explore the Boston City. We will first visit the Harvard University and take the campus tour. Then we will get chance to take pictures with MIT building. We will also take you to Boston Harbor where we will take the Harbor Cruise and sightsee the beautiful city. Following this, we will go to the Quincy Market. Finally, we will take you to the Boston airport to end the tour.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
The Boston National Park is a lot more than a beautiful recreational area. It is home to a Civil war-era fort that takes you back in time in history. It is also a beautiful spot with plenty of hiking trails to explore beautiful surroundings.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Harvard University Campus Tour, MA requires no pre-registration. Harvard University presents a distinguished and long history of Harvard veterans, military service as the American politics, business and education at the forefront. It offers a highlighting tour that is truly exciting. In the fall and summer, there is a tour highlighting the opulent military history of Harvard.
Built in 1639, in Cambridge, MA, Harvard University is the oldest university in the United States. It is one of the most famous and highly ranked institutions in the world.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Harvard University Campus Tour, MA||$14.00||$12.00||$14.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$45.00||$35.00||$43.00|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Meet the guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- Free Courtesy Shuttle available from Chinatown (88 Beach Street, Boston, MA 02111) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Customers can have the option to Self-check-in of the hotel room after 4:00 PM.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but to be honest it was really worth it, The tour was really very well organized and the hotels were great. Also our tour guide was really nice, we saw Niagara Falls, Secrete Caverns, Old Fort Niagara, Whirlpool State Park, Quincy Market, Harvard University, Cave of the winds, Boston Harbor
The tour guide,was excellent! She is familiar with Chinese and English. She is entirely learned about the visit and places visited. She thinks much about her visit visitors. The driver was generally excellent and safe driver. Never did we get lost, and he's on time dependably and supportive with baggage. The transport is perfect and in great condition. I emphatically suggest this visit and the visit guide and driver.
It was a phenomenal tour arranged by Golden Bus. Hotels facilities were extraordinary. Guide and driver were an extraordinary blend! They helped us a great deal to see everything. Guide was making a decent attempt to ensure no one missed the sights. A few people would arrive late on the transport, however they took the minutes in all respects cautiously. Niagara Falls was incredible experience, just we needed to extend Harvard University as we were drained from the earlier day.
We delighted in this tour so pleasantly that we will later on, select your tour. The visit is systematic and had comfortable living during the tour.We had an incredible time on the visit. The guide was pleasant and remained with us all through the visit and indicated us around in an in all respects convenient way. The food was an additionally all around well arranged. Discovering veggie lover was no difficult as well.
Concentrated visit. We were on the bus more often than not for heading out from state to state. We likewise completed a lot of walk to see numerous spots. Visit guide and driver are lovely. The hotels provided fairness too. I will prescribe this visit to other people.
Perfect tour. the route is well designed and worth of each penny of it. Our tour Guide is very knowledgeable and organized and driver is patient and professional. Lovely! You get to see everything you expect to see. The duration was perfect. The tour guide was great.
This tour was awesome. We visited all these important tourist spots through our tour guide/driver. Although it rained most of the time during our tour, the experience was great. The Secret Caverns, MIT, Harvard University and Niagara Falls were among my favorites. Looking forward to our next tour in June with GoldenBusTours.
My parents and I took 4 days East Coast tour. He was serious and responsible. We were very happy to join this tour. On the last day, my parents were very tired and slightly sick. Tour guide was very considerate and asked about their feelings, and tried to help them adjust to a comfortable position.
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy.
Akanksha Lakshmi Rajagopal
The best thing in that tour was Niagara Jet Boat ride, i just wish if it was included in the price. the bus was nice enough but had no Wifi. The hotel was really great and it was also just few minutes away from Niagara Falls, it was also very clean and comfortable. We really loved Boston Harbor Cruise,Cave of the Winds, Harvard University Campus Tour.